Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jtown607

Roderick Douglass

Recommended Posts

Have you encountered "Roderick Douglass" on Facebook?  He's an African American man who is pro-Black Lifes Matters and one of the leaders of PLOT (Progressive Leaders of Tomorrow).  He's super hateful of whites and cops.  He constantly says very racist things on social media and has even made threats.  Well well well...I finally found out who Roderick Douglass is.

 

"Roderick Douglass" is actually Masai Andrews, and he's been arrested several times.  Once was for falsely reporting an incident (google his name), and at least one other was for disorderly conduct at the Saint Patrick's Day Parade.  Looking into (seethroughny.com); I discovered he's a Business Officer 2 - aka, an employee for New York State Office for People With Developmental Disabilities.

I don't understand how he and his cohorts can take screenshots of what others say and report it to their employers and then he can say anything he wants - and get away with it Scott free.  There are many folks in the black community trying to help and bridge the gap between minorities and the police; and this guy is stopping that.  He's hateful and racist.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is racism within the Sheriffs office. Over the years Dave Harder and the Akshar brothers have made many racist statements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ThelmaHarper said:

His posts encourage burning down businesses and use racial slurs.

So where'd THIS Whyo come from? Not from here if he wants to burn down businesses, like we have so many. In fact I thought it was hilarious reading one of the posts Solak copied, "THERE'S NOTHING TO BURN OR LOOT IN BINGHAMTON"...then Vestal shut everything down and the bus service was cancelled.

Did the mall open this weekend? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SU75 said:

There is racism within the Sheriffs office. Over the years Dave Harder and the Akshar brothers have made many racist statements.

Given that Harder is dumber than a box of hammers, no surprise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ginger said:

So where'd THIS Whyo come from? Not from here if he wants to burn down businesses, like we have so many. In fact I thought it was hilarious reading one of the posts Solak copied, "THERE'S NOTHING TO BURN OR LOOT IN BINGHAMTON"...then Vestal shut everything down and the bus service was cancelled.

Did the mall open this weekend? 

No, scheduled for the 20th.

He just means in general.

You know, like they burn down black owned businesses in other cities.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2020 at 4:00 PM, Jtown607 said:

Have you encountered "Roderick Douglass" on Facebook?  He's an African American man who is pro-Black Lifes Matters and one of the leaders of PLOT (Progressive Leaders of Tomorrow).  He's super hateful of whites and cops.  He constantly says very racist things on social media and has even made threats.  Well well well...I finally found out who Roderick Douglass is.

 

"Roderick Douglass" is actually Masai Andrews, and he's been arrested several times.  Once was for falsely reporting an incident (google his name), and at least one other was for disorderly conduct at the Saint Patrick's Day Parade.  Looking into (seethroughny.com); I discovered he's a Business Officer 2 - aka, an employee for New York State Office for People With Developmental Disabilities.

I don't understand how he and his cohorts can take screenshots of what others say and report it to their employers and then he can say anything he wants - and get away with it Scott free.  There are many folks in the black community trying to help and bridge the gap between minorities and the police; and this guy is stopping that.  He's hateful and racist.  

 

 

Not that I don't believe you but how did you come to the conclusion as to his identity?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Maverick said:

Not that I don't believe you but how did you come to the conclusion as to his identity?

There are people on this board who have access to information that is not available to the general public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the first time I bought a Goya product.  The only product they have at Sam's Club is chick peas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

This is the first time I bought a Goya product.  The only product they have at Sam's Club is chick peas.

For some reason, Goya dried split peas are cheaper than everyone else's brand. 

:) Since the thread has devolved into talking about food, I was at Russell's this morning..the cantaloupe 2/$6.00 is perfectly ripe...I'm thinking after work with a scoop of vanilla Haagen Dazs. They also had over ripe tomatoes $.99 cents a lb...sauce tomorrow, probably shrimp diavolo. Scratch the ice cream, I think I really need a tomato sandwich instead. and fresh green bean salad...throw some tomato in as well. 

WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO BURN IN BINGHAMTON UNLESS YOU LEAVE THE SPIEDIES ON THE GRILL TOO LONG!

Have a great night everyone. :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

Stick it to cancel culture cult. Buy Goya, buy Barilla, buy My Pillow.

Why on earth would I want to buy your pillow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Solak Supporter said:

Mike Lindell’s pillow, and other products drive cancel culture cultists crazy.

She is trying to be funny.  She failed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the topic, I won't speculate on his identity, but I recall several instances where he either went on the attack against alleged crime victims based on nothing or tried to weigh in on a historical event and accidentally revealed that he didn't have even a basic understanding of what he was talking about.

Whoever "Roderick" is, he's not a serious person, and I assume he's working some kind of grift. He mostly just comes across to me as confused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2020 at 11:15 PM, PeteMoss said:

She is trying to be funny.  She failed.

I laughed, and that's all that matters 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't even tell a good Irish joke anymore....they might as well insert a stick up your a$$ at birth.

Mrs. O'Flannery (a notorious nag) heard a knock on the door, and answered it to see the local distillery owner, Father Higgins the parish priest, and the town constable, all  on her door stoop.

She grew pale, and Father Higgins said "Mrs Flannery, I am deeply sorry to say that your lovely husband, Sean, drowned in a vat of whiskey this afternoon".

"Oh my God, could nobody save him"? she exclaims.

The distillery owner says "Well, Mrs. Flannery, we tried. We pulled him out three times, but he kept diving back in".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×