WNBF- Bob Joseph off for 3rd week in one month?

Endwellian

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GARO!!!! I heard you on the radio today! :) OMG I was so tired now I have to try to remember this brilliant line that could never be replicated again if you tried..something about dumping...darn...maybe another cup of coffee. 

You know WABC has 1 hour shows ...WNBF should set aside a block of time. Friday/Sat nights...I have to admit Tony Orlando's 2 hours 10 pm to midnight.. aren't doing it for me. Let Solak or somebody like him do a call in show. I love the Frankie Russo show, politics a little music a little sports alittle trivia...awesome callers who feel like family.

I happened to tune in around noon....'conversation' going on between Bob and the guy who calls in every day for his daily 30 minute 'bash Trump therapy' (Vinny?). A few minutes of that torture and I thought my ears were going to start bleeding. And the 'impartial journalist' in Mr. Joseph was right there with him. I just turned the radio off and listened to road noise. They need to open up the asylum and get these people some help. Unbelievable.

On 11/12/2020 at 8:39 PM, Kaz said:

I happened to tune in around noon....'conversation' going on between Bob and the guy who calls in every day for his daily 30 minute 'bash Trump therapy' (Vinny?). A few minutes of that torture and I thought my ears were going to start bleeding. And the 'impartial journalist' in Mr. Joseph was right there with him. I just turned the radio off and listened to road noise. They need to open up the asylum and get these people some help. Unbelievable.

Vinny's one of those special people who believe if he says things with great drama, breathlessness and unearned confidence, people won't notice what dogshit is coming out of his mouth. Sad to say, the once credible Bob Joseph eats it up and asks for more. Bob has unfortunately chosen to erase decades of earned respect and credibility by playing the talk show game - perfected by Tony - to say things agitating enough to get the phones lighting up. Used to be a daily listener years ago but decided for my own sanity to tune in only occasionally. I literally cannot remember the last time I listened for more than five minutes.