Binghamton newspaper BLM reporter Ashley Biviano

Officer Al

The Binghamton newspaper apparently has its own BLM reporter, Ashley Biviano.  Check out her twitter, twitter.com/ashley_biviano

Everything she writes is about BLM, and every story has a BLM bias. With news rooms as barebones as they’ve become in 2020, it’s appalling the press and sun bulletin has given BLM its own reporter. 

Just like there are some bad cops out there, there are bad reporters out there, and Ashley Biviano is one of them. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 years ago I participated in some of the Citizen Action events, but I have grown out of it. I have dark skin, but do not support BLM. And I know for sure the reason the reporter Ashley attended yesterday’s rally at the court house was because of BLM, not because of the backing the blue cause. The stories up on pressconnects right now are a set up, orchestrated by BLM and Ashley from the paper. The people who organized the back the blue rally got played.

On 8/16/2020 at 8:17 AM, Property & Casualty said:

I just checked her profile and let me tell ya, she’s not a “Biviano” if you know what I mean.  

lol p&c, I bet she's "biviano" when she wants to be..kinda like when you go to a wedding...you look one way in church then go home and change for the reception and look completely unrecognizable. giggle.."Whose piece of ass is that? THAT'S MY PIECE OF ASS?!" 

And yes I saw that Talon Thomas article which I planned to address at another time.

She isn't doing their cause a service by encouraging him to be a leader. I saw on twitter he's calling for 2000 people to show up in Downtown for his next rally. He's not looking for a peaceful protest, and quite frankly, we've pretty much heard everything they have to say. He's looking for a war and with the kids coming back to college...the Mayor better put the Nation Guard on standby and reinstate the curfew. 

BCVOICE has proved time and time again the influence it has in the community when it comes to current events and elections. We have seen it’s influence with the Steve Cornwall election and how close it was between him and Mollen, we have seen BCVoice influence with the Korchak/Battisti election and how close it was. Both of these elections the winning candidates were backed by BcVoice. Each time a big story breaks in the community with regards to the press picking it up has somehow can be found on this forum first. 

Let’s find a way to use this platform to fight the so called radicals in Binghamton specifically PLOT because what I am seeing and hearing they are gaining ground in Binghamton city politics. 

Agree. 92 It's difficult watching the scenes from Portland. Our local leaders need to stop encouraging them. Didn't you people learn anything :) from Senator Libous? Lock the door and make yourself unavailable. Let their city council people deal with them, that's what they're there for.