Binghamton newspaper BLM reporter Ashley Biviano

Officer Al

12 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

According to Solak, there is going to be some activity today or tomorrow at the Vestal PD HQ.

They probably think they can take it over because it's small.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Officer Al said:

The Ashley Biviano love fest continues, with that sickening article promoting Talon Thomas on pressconnects.  This is the same guy who beat his girlfriend in front of her child last Christmas.

And they love intimidation, they posted on Facebook today about showing up to a persons home based on an accusation that may not be true. This is the beginning signs of organized crime covered by “reform”. 

7 minutes ago, ginger said:

Agree. 92 It's difficult watching the scenes from Portland. Our local leaders need to stop encouraging them. Didn't you people learn anything :) from Senator Libous? Lock the door and make yourself unavailable. Let their city council people deal with them, that's what they're there for.

And the worst part is that when the mayor of Binghamton is all over their events not one police officer has been present at these gatherings. Almost as if mayor is telling police to stand down to create less friction. It further gives the local blm people a sense of leniency to do what they want. I commend the Bainbridge police for showing up to the rally this past weekend 

It's almost as if Mayor David is taking a page from Mayor Ryan and thinks this will fizzle out...not if you keep letting them get away with what they've been doing. Even Mayor Ryan ended up putting his foot down, ending the so called "occupation". Of course neither one has children.

And you don't believe Solak was kicked in the head? I believe him. They're using him for practice.

post edit...in fact they used Bainbridge and Afton for practice and they'll be using Vestal for practice as well. 

8 minutes ago, ginger said:

It's almost as if Mayor David is taking a page from Mayor Ryan and thinks this will fizzle out...not if you keep letting them get away with what they've been doing. Even Mayor Ryan ended up putting his foot down, ending the so called "occupation". Of course neither one has children.

You are correct, the no children thing is a very solid point as well. There is a photo circulating online from Adam W’s lake House with one of The local blm figure heads Jamar J. next to Mayor David And the next thing you know Jamar is at David’s office for a news release and rich was spotted with Jamar at a recent event last Friday. It shows connections can help your cause out 

6 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

You are correct, the no children thing is a very solid point as well. There is a photo circulating online from Adam W’s lake House with one of The local blm figure heads Jamar J. next to Mayor David And the next thing you know Jamar is at David’s office for a news release and rich was spotted with Jamar at a recent event last Friday. It shows connections can help your cause out 

Oh? Does Mayor David think he can control them any better than died in the wool democrats like Mayor Jenny in Seattle? They're going to have to follow the Rudy Guiliani playbook.

1 minute ago, ginger said:

Oh? Does Mayor David think he can control them any better than died in the wool democrats like Mayor Jenny in Seattle? They're going to have to follow the Rudy Guiliani playbook.

Mayor David is in too far Thinking he can handle the blm crew. Like you said he has no kids he has nobody to go home to so of course he is going to pander to anyone that gives him attention. Look at retired Supreme Court judge ferris lebous, no kids no wife so he was known for pandering to all the lawyers in the city of Binghamton. The local blm crew is just getting bigger it appears 

Just making sure...everyone here knows the only reason I exist in Binghamton NY is because my father wanted us away from the bombings  in NYC back in 70's, right? the bombings the shootings the pedophiles the freaks...He brought us here because he thought we would be safe.

2 hours ago, ginger said:
sorry. I'm trying to get this video linked...

Drop kick, punted the guy in the head. 

This incident is getting pretty hot as the country is slowly finding out about it. From what I gather twitter is hiding video and comments.The President is going to have to do something.

post edit..I just read the kid who "soccer kicked" the guy in the head is yet, another aspiring DJ/rapper. Go figure.

19 hours ago, ginger said:

This incident is getting pretty hot as the country is slowly finding out about it. From what I gather twitter is hiding video and comments.The President is going to have to do something.

post edit..I just read the kid who "soccer kicked" the guy in the head is yet, another aspiring DJ/rapper. Go figure.

What will it take to get Binghamton’s top cop, Mayor David, to act? A Portland incident? Just easier to hide at Red Roof, I guess.

1 hour ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Red roof, lol. That’s his cozy hideaway. Can you imagine being front desk and he shows up for a room 

Come on 92, the guy doesn't go to the front desk

Thelma Harper goes to the front desk and puts the room in her name, and she pays in cash.  She rents the room by the hour.  Her room mates name is always John.

She is a frequent flier, if you know what I mean.

Plate number is always BR549.

5 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Come on 92, the guy doesn't go to the front desk

Thelma Harper goes to the front desk and puts the room in her name, and she pays in cash.  She rents the room by the hour.  Her room mates name is always John.

She is a frequent flier, if you know what I mean.

Plate number is always BR549.

This week is Ginny's turn.

On 8/18/2020 at 11:19 AM, ginger said:

What did I say? This kid needs to be taken out of the game..it's too much pressure for him. Put him in jail before he hurts himself. Unless somebody else has a better idea? And it's time for Mayor David and Ashley Biviano to take a vacation.

2 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Great so now TT is admitting he may be armed during the “peaceful” protest this Friday 

"DEFINITELY going to BEAR my arms now!!!"

The missing word is "I'M"...I will be very surprised if he really has a firearm. Maybe a BB gun.

He certainly is escalating his rhetoric. Perhaps his Pastor could have a chat with him?

Any idea who got pulled over on Old Vestal Road just after midnight last night? Black fellow, glasses. box type van...three police cars? 

I thought maybe I'd stop and say something to the effect of...don't take it racially, THEY PULL EVERYBODY OVER!  THEY PULLED OVER BARB FIALA! :) 

58 minutes ago, ginger said:

"DEFINITELY going to BEAR my arms now!!!"

The missing word is "I'M"...I will be very surprised if he really has a firearm. Maybe a BB gun.

He certainly is escalating his rhetoric. Perhaps his Pastor could have a chat with him?

BB gun? I’m sure TT knows people who drive up to his events from different cities can help him with the real deal. I’m sure that’s another reason why these BLM events can be covers to network their illegal goods.