Binghamton newspaper BLM reporter Ashley Biviano

Officer Al

54 minutes ago, ginger said:

Any idea who got pulled over on Old Vestal Road just after midnight last night? Black fellow, glasses. box type van...three police cars? 

I thought maybe I'd stop and say something to the effect of...don't take it racially, THEY PULL EVERYBODY OVER!  THEY PULLED OVER BARB FIALA! :) 

A black person driving in vestal late at night, especially on old vestal road is not a great idea 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

A black person driving in vestal late at night, especially on old vestal road is not a great idea 

Actually, at first I thought it was Talon Thomas till I got a little closer. Seriously, people work...the nursing home is open 24/7 as well as other companies..UPS for one. The guy wasn't suspicious but his vehicle was.

44 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

lol ANYONE driving late at night in Vestal gets scrutinized...show your work ID. The one time I got pulled over the officer says it's a little late to be working (giggle as in YOU ARE!) In fact every time I get pulled over or hit a DWI check they want to know why I'm out in the middle of the night..PEOPLE WORK!

6 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

You are not legally obliged to answer their questions of where you are going or coming from

I know that, but I'm usually kind of happy to chat for a minute. For example, a few weeks ago I was pulled over on I87. the road was completely empty and he snuck up on me with his lights off. What's the Matter!? He said "you were swerving on the road" I took a deep breath and said I was... I explained to him that I just had a 4 wheel alignment that afternoon and it wasn't right...so since there wasn't any traffic I used the opportunity to see how far off it was. Then he wanted to know where I was going...

Honestly I don't have a problem telling the police in other towns where I'm going so when they see me they know my car. Christ, what if I had a heart attack or something?

53 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Miss Biviano has recently brought issue within the local BLM groups and PLOT..... local BLM figure heads are making their jealousy heard amongst each other through social media pages where they are attacking one another..... The sudden fame Miss Biviano has brought upon TT is creating division

And there’s the root of it isn’t it? Just the trendy means to get fame and wealth. The implosion will be fun to watch.

• 3 weeks later...

She is a terrible excuse for a reporter and I know dozens that have canceled their subscriptions because of her. That entire newspaper has become a joke. If you pick it up on a Monday or Tuesday there’s not a single local story. But I bet Ms Biviano will be at the BLM march tonight, and that will magically make it into the newspaper.

18 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

She’s got a big day today Miss Biviano she is going to cover “100 Black Men Of Broome County” March in Binghamton. Word has it that the people from a Rochester will be in town.  100 black Men is the creator Masai Andrews. Let’s see how this plays out today 

100 is more men than pay for this newspaper

5 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

100 is more men than pay for this newspaper

Masai posted about how he is the sole person in “100 black men of broome county” and that if he decides to add more people into his organization they cannot disagree with him in public that it has to be behind the scenes or over the phone and that anything he does is correct. Real weirdo 

4 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Masai posted about how he is the sole person in “100 black men of broome county” and that if he decides to add more people into his organization they cannot disagree with him in public that it has to be behind the scenes or over the phone and that anything he does is correct. Real weirdo 

...so, One Black Man of Broome County, then?

That's the shittiest title for a Motown album I've ever heard.

A month ago close to 1,000 gathered at BCC in support of law enforcement, and drove from BCC to a park in Endicott. There were hundreds of American flags, signs, many cops, and some elected officials. Where was the press and scum bulletin then? Oh, it’s on a weekend, we don’t have anyone to cover it. We are short staffed. But on a Saturday night, they have a reporter to follow a BLM march for 5 hours? Until midnight! Are you kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me!