Binghamton newspaper BLM reporter Ashley Biviano

Officer Al

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, ginger said:

Is he in jail? If so, that's one less problem the police have to worry about tonight. I think I heard Mayor David has ramped up coverage for tonight.

He just got out and on his Facebook page he’s sayin not to believe any of it 

https://www.facebook.com/100016217550902/posts/781045372446041/?d=n

On 11/5/2020 at 8:22 PM, 13748 said:

Does anyone know who this Biviano woman's boss is?  And how I can contact them?  I'm going to call and demand she be fired.

Good luck with that because her boss and her bosses boss agree with her.  

Best bet is to fire the paper and notify their advertisers that you won’t shop there because of where they advertise.  

I unsubscribed years ago because of the political bias but signed back up a few months ago because they offered a deal   Once my discounted rate runs out I’m done for good  

At this point I’m only there for the black Friday  ads.     

The PSB can burn and sink for good as it should.

48 minutes ago, Back the Blue said:

Who are the big advertisers in the press and scum bulletin? I refuse to pick up a copy. If someone would be kind enough to list the main advertisers I will contact them and get many law enforcement families to contact them.

If it means the newspaper losing advertising dollars I would be happy to pick up a copy tomorrow and list the advertisers.

The number of advertisers in a Sunday paper in 2020 is less than half the number you would have seen only a few years ago. It’s the obituaries that keeps the press going. On any given day the obituary revenue is greater than the advertising revenue.

2 hours ago, Local News Sucks said:

If it means the newspaper losing advertising dollars I would be happy to pick up a copy tomorrow and list the advertisers.

The number of advertisers in a Sunday paper in 2020 is less than half the number you would have seen only a few years ago. It’s the obituaries that keeps the press going. On any given day the obituary revenue is greater than the advertising revenue.

It's and absolutely awful newspaper. Losers like Platsky who still thinks he's relevant and Borelli are trash writers who all circle jerk each other on twitter.