Kamala Harris

ginger

I think I mentioned I joined twitter. I'm not terribly impressed, a lot of it seems phony and contrived. I guess Kamala Harris actually does appear to be representative of people who really can't think for themselves. A little off topic, have you ever seen the twitter account of Tish James? It's just bad. None of her followers say anything of substance!

I have talked to a lot of Kamala's relatives.  Many of them work for Microsoft and they call to fix my computer.

Other relatives call me to tell me that I am getting a refund of $300.  They also want to get the refund to me ASAP by putting it directly into my bank account.

Her relatives are such nice people.

Oh you! :)  Seriously, I have never read such vacuous commentary in my life and that is exactly the word I feel defines Kamala...vacuous.

I saw that and it also looks like the entirety of NYC shopping will be moving from store fronts to private property shopping malls. But our own AG is busy suing egg farmers and Wayne LaPierre. I guess I should have called this the Tish James thread. Did you know Alain Kaloyeros is still not in jail?