Forcing People To Wear Masks Is To Condition Women To Accept the Burka

YankeeDoodle

Wow...quite a stretch that is.  So if I wear a mask on Halloween it's a step towards Sharia Law?  How about firefighters?...better give up those SCBA.  Surgeons and other medical personnel are radical Islamists in disguise? 

I am speaking up.  The efficacy of masks, social distancing, testing, and contact tracing is the only solution. We are addressing this like a third world country. Look carefully at where the pandemic is under control world-wide, and where it is not.  

That's right.  Just as we are being conditioned that tatoos are socially acceptable so we will not resist being marked.

Cell phones monitor and report our location.

Your face is videod at road crossings, airports, inside buildings, and your license plate tracked automatically.

But wait, the mask hinders facial recognition!  Must be Big Brother has a Brother and they are at odds.

But I'm not a tinfoil hat type.  It's the things we don't see that scare me.

On 8/13/2020 at 11:04 AM, M_Sable said:

The efficacy of masks, social distancing, testing, and contact tracing is the only solution.

Riiiiiight.

Take most of the "masks", bandanas, etc that people wear. Hold them up to the light. Can you see through them?  Can you see the threads and fibers?  Yup - really going to stop those microscopic viruses. Like many have said, like trying to stop a mosquito with a chain link fence.

Did you see this thread?

And social distancing?  How did six feet become the magic distance?  So if I am five feet from a person, that virus will magically jump on me, but doesn't have the strength to leap those extra 12 inches?

I thought research showed droplets can go 13 feet?

But wait - if we are all forced to wear masks, how can the virus possibly jump to us? So why do we need BOTH masks and social distancing?

Why didn't they set the distance the same as that proverbial 10-foot pole?

People pull nonsense numbers out of their asses, but because the media labels them as "experts", we're supposed to be obedient sheep and go along? Even though a host of experts with excellent credentials who dispute these guidelines are ignored, because they are not the anointed "experts" the media have chosen to push their own agendas?

Where was the breathless reporting of the number of deaths by the entire USA, by state, by county and by city each year that 60,000 die from the seasonal flu, along with the additional 100,000 who died in 2009 from the H1N1 swine flu?

Where were the heartbreaking stories in the media in the past for the seasonal flu and H1N1, describing in excruciating detail the last moments of the deceased lives?

Where was the mention of the seasonal flu and the swine flu in previous obituaries, instead of the standard "died unexpectedly after a brief illness"?

Where was the microscope being trained on nursing homes during each year's flu season?

Did you know the seasonal flu was totally eradicated this year? Each year the CDC reports the deaths from the seasonal flu. Each year the numbers, when charted, resemble a bell curve. The count begins around October, increases during the holidays, peaks around the first of March, and then starts the mirrored decline.

Except this year.

This year, when the bell curve reached its peak the first of March, the numbers suddenly plummeted. There was no declining curve. It's like it fell off a cliff. Deaths from the seasonal flu suddenly dropped to Oct/Nov levels?

IT'S A MIRACLE!

What could have happened?

Unless seasonal flu deaths were counted in some other category?

Nah!  Not possible. The "experts" know what they are doing, and wouldn't mislead us.

We have to blindly trust them.

When the virus first started, many experts said the virus can also enter and infect us through our eyes. Goggles were recommended. That seemed to have disappeared. Now I started hearing goggles being mentioned again.

A few weeks ago, experts also warned that the virus can enter and infect us through our ears. This wasn't from a satire site like The Onion - it was a serious expert warning.

When are earmuffs going to start being recommended?  Remember, we always have to listen to the experts and their dire warnings.

Love those Covid tests and their accuracy. NASCAR drivers get tested before each race. Jimmie Johnson was fine, and had no symptoms, each week. Suddenly, Friday on Indy weekend, he's positive. Monday, he's negative. Tuesday, he's negative. Weds, cleared again to race.

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine tested positive, takes another test a few hours later and tests negative. What miracle cure did he ingest after that first test? Sound even better than hydroxychloroquine.

Also remember, the virus is floating around everywhere. Which is why, in Paris, masks are required to be worn outdoors all of the time. And the virus also remains on surfaces for hours at a time. The experts have told us so.

But doesn't that mean ... that while we wear masks, the virus is attaching itself to our clothing?

That every time we get in our car, we've contaminated our cars?

That when we get home, unless we shed all of our clothes and shoes at the door, we are contaminating our homes?

Hey - you're thinking too much!  Just shut up and wear your f***ing mask. Otherwise you'll kill someone's grandma.

The celebrities are also guiding us. Listen to and follow them. Celebrities know what's best.