ginger

On 8/29/2020 at 12:06 PM, ginger said:

So what are you trying to say Pete? Shot heard 'round the world? Antifa beware? They look real scared. Look, this is a job for the law enforcement and the National Guard. I see Ted Wheeler's condo has a bunch of protesters camped out now. For the fourth time President Trump offered him help and Wheeler published an insulting letter to him.  You know I just got myself on to twitter a few weeks ago and I'm shocked at how many truly hostile fanatics there are. These people aren't just commiserating like we do here on BCV...they are out for blood. And the women...the behavior...

Looks like Ted Wheeler is looking for a new place to live. How does anyone get into office without knowing you can not negotiate with terrorists? 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2020 at 10:52 AM, PARMELEE said:

Trump puppets....Gotta love'em...

Not sure about the puppet thing Parm, but ya jes gotta luv the way he yanks the chains of Democrats, most media outlets and other anti-American Constitution haters.

(always nice to see old farts co0me out in times of need. Please do not let anyone put you in a NY nursing home) : )

16 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Trump 2024.

Tiffany for President! I think she's the only one in her family with a master's degree but don't quote me on that.

What did you think of the tax returns? Nothing we didn't already know except for the list of creditors. It's floating around twitter but I can't read it..even though I zoom in the writing is still too tiny. I love how Tish James is trying to make a federal case out of the property he donated and used to offset his tax liabilities. She's such a leech. She leeches off other peoples lawsuits and calls them her own and her fans think she's brilliant. 

18 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Trump 2024.

Makes sense to me. You do mean Melania or Don Jr. i hope.

Can anyone think of any Democrat now on the political scene that one would trust even 4 years from now? Doubt it will happen but to my figuring this Country needs at least 20 years of Republicans  (non-hyphenated Americans) in the majority in DC.

It would be nice to again think of Washington DC as Americas Capital instead of a foreign country.

Joe Biden had the luxury of sitting in his basement for months while President Trump and the rest of the essential workers were out in the world and doing their jobs. 

Nancy Pelosi sat home home with a freezer full of ice cream while people had to go to work.

It wasn't fun and board games and baking homemade bread for everybody. It wasn't fun for people who didn't have the money to stock up on bath tissue. 

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Joe Biden had the luxury of sitting in his basement for months while President Trump and the rest of the essential workers were out in the world and doing their jobs. 

Nancy Pelosi sat home home with a freezer full of ice cream while people had to go to work.

It wasn't fun and board games and baking homemade bread for everybody. It wasn't fun for people who didn't have the money to stock up on bath tissue. 

Does golfing and watching Fox News count as "doing your job"?

While listening to Biden talk a bit ago it was difficult to hear over all the applause. But it did not matter, his boarding party  for the Train had me smiling. It looked like the James Gang might have looked in it's career.

While watching the Biden Show i heard from another room some guy on radio rebuke President Trump for his Proud Boys statement. I thought the way Our President phrased it makes sense. Not only for the people mentioned but for all Americans.

The Pandemic of lawlessness infecting Our Country is only being fought against by a very few for now, and Pre4sident Trump is (as bidens owner said), restricted by the Constitution and Democrats from solving the lawlessness. President Trump Respects the Constitution and understands what the 1st, 2nd, and 10th Amendments are intended for.

While Joe might have a lot of Train experience, i still prefer being on the Trump Train. (my apology for my inadequate intellect otherwise i would have provided an old image of it. I just hope that is not a sign of the biden malady)

• 2 weeks later...

lol  :) I used to be able to get away with that. 

I might have to start a new Trump thread if the world decides they are going to continue to do Trump rallies. Funny how the leaders of Ireland hate Trump but the people love him. BTW that Mueller thread is worth a reread...I'd like to get back on that topic. President Trump apparently has to order the people involved arrested. I don't see that happening until after the election.

It just occurred to me...if President Trump wins, he has all the time in the world to order Hillary etal arrested. If he loses, we'll be watching the perp walk on November 5th. Of course if I was president and lucky you all I'm not...I'd have all of them arrested Thanksgiving Day morning ala Roger Stone.

Nap time over..

page 4 of 12  "Senator McCain provides Comey with 16 Steele election reports (including 5 reports that Steele had not previously provided the FBI)

Strok-" the point is there are a variety of motives"

January 10th 2017'  Buzzfeed publishes Steele reports after receiving them from McCain Institute  staffer.

6 hours ago, ginger said:

Nap time over..

page 4 of 12  "Senator McCain provides Comey with 16 Steele election reports (including 5 reports that Steele had not previously provided the FBI)

Strok-" the point is there are a variety of motives"

January 10th 2017'  Buzzfeed publishes Steele reports after receiving them from McCain Institute  staffer.

So, I don't know how things got this far without me knowing Senator John McCain had a nefarious role in this saga. 

There wasn't one word of this mentioned in MUELLER. 

On 10/12/2020 at 10:33 AM, ginger said:

So, I don't know how things got this far without me knowing Senator John McCain had a nefarious role in this saga. 

There wasn't one word of this mentioned in MUELLER. 

But it did get minimal coverage in 2017.

And i am still waiting in anticipation of Graham doing something to delay what is necessary. Maybe tomorrow he will claim to have the virus?

An amazing thing has happened over the last few days: more concrete evidence (surpassing even the video of him admitting it) has surfaced that the then-Vice President of the United States -- the current democrat candidate for the Presidency -- used his office for the personal enrichment of his family and himself, and the major social media platforms have censored all links to the story in the New York Post, the nation's 4th largest newspaper, detailing the evidence. They have pulled down the President's Press Secretary's Twitter account for linking to the story, and they pulled down the President's campaign account page. 

In addition, the FBI has been in possession of the evidence since December 2019 and has remained silent on the matter. 

Coupled with the previous administration's efforts to undermine the Trump campaign in 2016 and their efforts to sabotage his administration before he took office, this is without doubt the biggest political scandal in the history of the country. Happening as we type, right now.