Sick of BLM

joehill7469

I'm sick of BLM , they have not gained any respect from me in the way they "carry out their peaceful protest". I watched in the 60's as Dr. Martin Luther King brought his case to the American  people,  this was done in an orderly fashion with out any of the violence that BLM gives us today. Dr. King reshaped American race relations in a peaceful way that many laws were put in place to prevent bigotry . Dr. king  and people of color gained my respect for their actions but the mob today are acting like animals, which if you act like one you should be treated like one. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. So Obnoxious. Case in point. In fact. Instead of the lawyer couple, President Trump should host Mr David Lacey at the convention.  

4 hours ago, M_Sable said:

Heil P&C! Break out the ovens and gas chambers 🙄

That’s right man who wears a dress aka Sable, Jews can organize blacks to burn loot and murder, but I’m the bad guy for noticing.  Thanks for fulfilling my prediction.  

Whenever I see “protests” like this I always ask; Whose attention are they trying to get and what would they like to see done.  I’ll bet 99.9% of the “protesters” couldn’t answer that.  They have no idea why they’re out there.  If left unchecked, this will soon devolve to the looting we’ve seen elsewhere.  That is the goal of the forces behind all this whose identity I’m not supposed to mention.  

These “peaceful protesters” are Biden voters, every single one of them. If you plan on voting Biden this is who you’re supporting.  They hate the traditional family headed by the father.  They hate traditional marriage between one man and one woman.  In Portland they have their weapons and shields get spells casted over them by witches.  These people hate God.  This is a battle between good and evil.  It will not end well for them but in the meantime right minded people need to stand up.  

10 hours ago, M_Sable said:

An observation, not a position. I'm not consumed by hate...you are.

In other words, you’re a man who dresses like a woman and have nothing factual upon which to base your statements, as usual.  Can you point any single thing in what I posted that would be construed as “hate”.  I’d love to hear what you call “hate”. I don’t attack people I simply debate ideas.  Your only response to the ideas I present is to say it’s “hate”.  If anyone is “hateful” it’s you.  You apparently hate the truth.  

Apparently none of them are worried about getting or spreading coronavirus or bringing it home to infect their family or the people they work with. It would help if they actually put on some decent clothing and marched instead of looking like a bunch of slobs shaking their asses down the street.

If BLM can "march" I don't see why our kids can't have Tournament of Bands for Columbus Day or Circle of Bands at Vestal. Two awesome traditions, are they doing band camp at all?

On 8/23/2020 at 7:57 PM, Property & Casualty said:

In other words, you’re a man who dresses like a woman and have nothing factual upon which to base your statements, as usual.  Can you point any single thing in what I posted that would be construed as “hate”.  I’d love to hear what you call “hate”. I don’t attack people I simply debate ideas.  Your only response to the ideas I present is to say it’s “hate”.  If anyone is “hateful” it’s you.  You apparently hate the truth.  

I refer to "hate" because whenever you are confronted with a counter-argument (debate), you make personal attacks. Plain and simple.