Ithaca BLM Protest shuts down main roadway with a basket to collect reparations

92CorruptCourtStreet

There was a BLM Protest in Ithaca today where protesters sat in the middle of an intersection of a main roadway and stopped traffic.

They had a basket set up for the community to pay their share of reparations.

Link below is brought to you by Upstste NY BLM figurehead and Endwell resident  “Masai Andrews” who happens to be an NYS employee and who was responsible for shutting down a recent Binghamton parade. 

if you are wondering where you can go to pay your fair share of reparations I do not have the address handy but contact Masai for details 

https://www.facebook.com/roderick.douglass.188/videos/769888417070900/?d=n

Dumb question...how does the IRS or even NYS keep track of all of this unearned income these people get from their paypal or gofundme accounts? I would imagine some of them get SNAP or other benefits? 

28 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

Reminds me of the times, pre Covid, when driving to Bills games there was a town where the volunteer firemen would stand in the street with yellow boots outstretched for donations. Slightly different circumstance, I know.

That happens all over the country where fireman have their boot out for donations At a busy intersections and their fire truck is nearby which is legitimate but the people I posted about are not legit. 

15 minutes ago, ginger said:

Dumb question...how does the IRS or even NYS keep track of all of this unearned income these people get from their paypal or gofundme accounts? I would imagine some of them get SNAP or other benefits? 

Of course the people I posted about are not reporting their so called “reparations” If they even got any at the event above. As far as PayPal and Gofundme I believe if it’s over a certain amount it is recorded but I could be mistaken

32 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Yes and he lives at 109 pierce Ave if I am not mistaken

He lives on Watson.  Kevin Every and flys the flag outside of his home.  He’s ranked right up there with the rest of the local idiots.  Wahila, Wahila, Staley, and Farrell. 

9 minutes ago, Lawoffice said:

He lives on Watson.  Kevin Every and flys the flag outside of his home.  He’s ranked right up there with the rest of the local idiots.  Wahila, Wahila, Staley, and Farrell. 

I understand however 109 pierce Ave is Masai’s residence, I was not speaking about the ToU candidate 

6 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Of course the people I posted about are not reporting their so called “reparations” If they even got any at the event above. As far as PayPal and Gofundme I believe if it’s over a certain amount it is recorded but I could be mistaken

I'm just recalling one time when my mom had an apartment at Country Town. We were shopping at the Crossings in the Poconos with my grandmother and my VISA wouldn't work so my mother used hers. When we got home I deposited $50 in her checking account. OMG, when it came time for her to fill out whatever paperwork was needed to live there I had to write a statement saying I borrowed the money and had merely replaced it. They acted like it was a federal crime and I was glad when the house next to me became available so I could get her out of there.