Ithaca BLM Protest shuts down main roadway with a basket to collect reparations

92CorruptCourtStreet

1 hour ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

More hate from your local NYS Employee Masai A. 

What have I been saying? When this kid pops he's taking people with him. And, he has a combined total of 86 likes. I'm going to guess he will wreck his car, assuming he has one. I hope his children aren't in the back seat. In fact I would anticipate more than a few "accidents" from the people on the "like" list. Their brains will not allow them to continue in this manner.

16 minutes ago, ginger said:

What have I been saying? When this kid pops he's taking people with him. And, he has a combined total of 86 likes. I'm going to guess he will wreck his car, assuming he has one. I hope his children aren't in the back seat. In fact I would anticipate more than a few "accidents" from the people on the "like" list. Their brains will not allow them to continue in this manner.

Facebook has warned him about banning his posts because he posts about collecting reparations for African American people who he claims are in need of money and people are giving money to these unidentified people. See below 

8 hours ago, thomas said:

Good morning. Somehow I missed this when I got home from work this morning. As you all know I'm not snappy comeback girl. Sometimes it takes days for the perfect response and then it's usually it dawns on me at 3 in the morning. I've looked at several hundred of the responses to this unprovoked attack. I've no clue.