Kyle Rittenhouse

ginger

JB Bing says he saw Kyle was marked unfit by the recruiter...I'd like to know what that's all about. He's 17 and he can't be educated? I thought the ARMY was good at stripping your mind down and rebuilding it. Nevertheless, I can't find that video I saw. That is exactly what I thought was going on, the police or national guard were thanking them for coming out to help...not necessarily to do things that they themselves were ordered NOT to do. but wait...did I hear the words "We can't..."...I may have heard those words...

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to watch the trIal today but got busy...reading blow by blow accounts on twitter from time to time.

Reading the transcript of the guy who got shot in the arm...the guy who pointed a Glock at Kyle's head? 

How the military hasn't recruited this kid yet is amazing...that's some serious restraint, serious skill.

The kid walks...they have no case. 

Ginger, i read all the opinions on this topic and find something disturbing to me, in other postings as well as yours. Why should the Man Kyle be in military?

Kyle is the kind of American youth we need again in this Country. He was man enough to actually try Helping Domestically to Fight against Domestic Terrorism. He armed himself and worked non-violently to help others being terrorized, and only used the weapon he had for self defense when threatened and attacked.

Seems to have begun nationally, that little self defense thing. About Damn Time

Well what kind of civilian job would allow young Kyle to use his considerable talents? Then again, maybe the kid never wants to pick up a weapon again. He should be in West Point or VMI...something...

3 minutes ago, ginger said:

He's testifying right now..he's a nursing student. It's on FOX  NEWS

I'm watching, too. Curious to see what he's like on the stand.

He's helped himself a lot with the way he's behaved in court. The jurors noticed that he didn't want any of this to happen and didn't want to see it, guaranteed.

Rosenbaum running from the side and Zeminski in front of him...where have we seen that before? WAIT FOR IT...

post edit...darn sorry the video is missing...but I'm sure you all remember it...

I can understand why they wanted to take this to trial, given the public interest and that there are multiple people dead. The people in that county have a stake in knowing what really happened and seeing that justice operated, not just walking around with whatever they heard on the Twitter bullshit factory.

For God's sake, though. This is embarrassing.

36 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

Prosecutor said he was walking in same direction - not chasing 

That was actually a police detective's testimony, believe it or not.

This kid finally found a real defense team, and he is lucky to have a judge who is a stickler for the rules of evidence and doesn't just roll over for the prosecution.

What we're watching is the reason all those rules exist.

21 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

That was actually a police detective's testimony, believe it or not.

This kid finally found a real defense team, and he is lucky to have a judge who is a stickler for the rules of evidence and doesn't just roll over for the prosecution.

What we're watching is the reason all those rules exist.

The prosecutor, detective and mayor are all related. Certainly some shared interests here.

5 hours ago, DanCooper said:

Prosecutor said he was walking in same direction - not chasing 

I was referring to the testimony before Kyle started crying, when he was approached by Zeminski from the front then Rosenbaum charged at him from the side. And how about the one guy who kicked him in the face? Decidedly reminiscent of the attack on Mr Solak when Mesai Andrews stole his camera. Wish we had the video. These terrorists know what they're doing. 

I just woke up...looks like I missed stuff. Really? People are saying his crying wasn't authentic? Of course it was. I thought I was going to have a nosebleed myself!

2 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

that is the hottest American lady cop I've ever seen

what the hell

arrest me, I'll commit a crime right now

Found her...I'll have to watch later...  :) 

3 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

Sounds like this judge is getting ready to shitcan the weapons charge under the (3)(c) exception, like I said months ago.

Oh good morning...I just read he's legal to carry in Wisconsin but not in Illinois.

What's the 3c exception? I can't find it.

post edit...sorry I'm awake now and just reread your post from months ago, thanks :) 

Witness Tampering?  A few days ago, the prosecutor dropped charges against Gaige Grosskreutz, who aimed his gun at Rittenhouse, for incidents that occurred after the shooting.

Looks like Gaige is not exactly an upstanding citizen.  Gaige was a convicted felon when he was carrying the gun he used to threaten Rittenhouse.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/breaking-exclusive-potential-witness-tampering-gaige-grosskreutz-felon-aimed-gun-kyle-rittenhouse-two-prior-charges-dismissed-prosecutors-days-trial/