Ellis Brothers Furniture hangs BLM signs in windows

Back the Blue

What is wrong with the idiots at Ellis Brothers? They have the nerve to hang BLM signs in their windows, when these local protestors target and harass our law enforcement officers. These same idiots in the local BLM groups are the ones who took over the Columbus Day parade, just feet from Ellis Bros store. 

I’ll never shop at Ellis Bros again. If you need furniture, to go Olums, they have a long history of donating to veterans groups.

22 hours ago, Fred Garvin said:

Maybe it was just an effort to keep their windows from getting smashed?

In other words, they surrendered out of fear to intimidation by those that want to destroy our Civil Society? Sorry, decades of American History shows it only works temporarily.

Kinda like, first they looted jewelry stores and i did nothing, i do not own a jewelry store. Then they looted liquor stores, and .....

On 9/13/2020 at 10:12 AM, Back the Blue said:

What is wrong with the idiots at Ellis Brothers? They have the nerve to hang BLM signs in their windows, when these local protestors target and harass our law enforcement officers. These same idiots in the local BLM groups are the ones who took over the Columbus Day parade, just feet from Ellis Bros store. 

I’ll never shop at Ellis Bros again. If you need furniture, to go Olums, they have a long history of donating to veterans groups.

They don't want their business vandalized.  The signs are probably gone now.

image.png

4 hours ago, JB 2 said:

In other words, they surrendered out of fear to intimidation by those that want to destroy our Civil Society? Sorry, decades of American History shows it only works temporarily.

Kinda like, first they looted jewelry stores and i did nothing, i do not own a jewelry store. Then they looted liquor stores, and .....

That's where I draw the line! Liquor stores? 😳