Did Joe Biden just say what I think he just said????

92CorruptCourtStreet

3 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Sad part is that Biden doesn’t have the balls to talk to the president like that

To me saddest part is how long Biden has been protected from legitimate questions being asked.

I am still laughing at the shocked look on Blitzer's face when Nancy had one of her Psychotic outbursts. Dems must be in trouble if they need to lash out at their attack dogs.

21 hours ago, JB 2 said:

To me saddest part is how long Biden has been protected from legitimate questions being asked.

I am still laughing at the shocked look on Blitzer's face when Nancy had one of her Psychotic outbursts. Dems must be in trouble if they need to lash out at their attack dogs.

Your right, Trump even says the questions he’s asked by media are softball questions meant for a kid. When Biden had the town hall episode on tv the other night one of the people who asked a question was a former Obama speech writer, if that doesn’t tell you how fixed the media is then I don’t know what to tell ya.

I did see the cnn interview between blitzer and Pelosi if that’s what you are referring to and I’m suprised someone from cnn went in on her for Pelosi to react the way she did, she’s crazy. 

2 hours ago, thomas said:

Joe said last night he never has taken any money from a foreign government. How the about the money channelled through Hunter to the "big guy". No denial from Joe about that.

Good point, Biden last night said it’s all Russian disformation but the DEpt of national intelligence radcliffe yesterday came out and said the laptop has nothing to do with russia