Brindisi leads Tenney by 9% in poll

Thurston Morton

New Siena poll has Anthony Brindisi leading Claudia Tenney by 9%.

Brindisi with 48% to Tenney’s 39%. A lot of this comes down to Broome County. Tenney leads Brindisi by 1% in Oneida, but Brindisi leads Tenney by a staggering 18% in Broome. 

Interestingly enough, Trump has higher favorables and lower unfavorables than Biden in Broome County. 

Bottom line, Broome County doesn’t like Claudia Tenney.

1 hour ago, Thurston Morton said:

But I should add, there are millions across the country and many in NY-22 who are voting for republicans who will not say over the phone they are voting for republicans, because of the double standard right now in America. 

I would suggest, though, that there are also many will not vote for Tenney because they are suspicious that she may be a lizard person in a human suit.

28 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

I would suggest, though, that there are also many will not vote for Tenney because they are suspicious that she may be a lizard person in a human suit.

That is kind of funny...I know somebody who told me a story...the first time she ran, she showed up for a meet and greet at his company. She went around from department to department meeting people and saying hello but when she got to his department for some reason she completely avoided him. :) 

I told him women know how to size people up, she saw you were going to ask the hard questions...lol but I like your lizard people theory...she recognized she met her match. In any event, he did vote for her but he still brings that up, how many years now??? 

I'll repeat my comment from another thread. The Repubs imho, must drop the SC case ending Obamacare. The President has ended the mandate. That's enough. Repubs have no alternative to Obamacare so drop that ill-advised case right now to salvage Repub. hopes Nov. 3. Didn't health care make the difference in this Congressional race in 2018?

11 hours ago, DanCooper said:

People associating Spectrum with CT. She may not overcome that.

I don't associate Spectrum with either candidate...I hate them regardless.

Stupid Claudia.  She is doing a Zoom fundraiser with Paul Ryan.  He came out in support of Biden for president.  He stalled Trump's agenda when he was speaker.

I have a check made out to her campaign that I haven't mailed.  I am going to rip it up.  She is stupid. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Friend,

Please join us for a virtual event with special guest former Speaker Paul Ryan in support of Claudia Tenney.

The event will be held on Friday, October 16 at 12:00 pm. $200 per attendee with a zoom link provided upon RSVP.

For questions, please contact Katie at 417.379.9133 or katie@claudiaforcongress.com.

Hope to see you virtually on Friday!

Thanks,

Team Claudia

---------------------------------------------------

She just lost.

Completely random, but I just got polled for the first time in my life, from a call center in Alexandria, Virginia spoofing a 607 number. I'm assuming it was commissioned by the GOP to try to counter this poll. Polite Southern girl who pronounced them "Tinney" and "Bridnisi".

Questions were all even-handed, but at the end, they asked me who I voted for in 2016 and I said Gary Johnson, then they asked for my household income. I answered and the line went dead. Not sure how to take that.

Did not mention my lizard person theory.