1. 1. For President: Biden or Trump?

• Biden
    • Trump

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither. They both suck.

Neither Biden nor Trump are, can be, nor will be a good POTUS.

I’m p*ssed at both parties.

Just like 2016, I figure 60% of the voters really truly do not want either of the final two as POTUS, would rather have MUCH better candidates, but have to settle between these two laughable choices given to us. 

In 2016 I wrote in one of the two eligible who had on-the-job experience as POTUS, those being Presidents Carter and Bush Sr. Bush Sr is no longer with us so I am writing in James Earl Carter. Yes, it literally means I am wasting my vote, but I prefer to “send a message” that I admit no one will get rather than vote for the two on the ballot. Neither deserves nor earned my vote.

41 minutes ago, WolfMan said:

Neither. They both suck.

Neither Biden nor Trump are, can be, nor will be a good POTUS.

I’m p*ssed at both parties.

Just like 2016, I figure 60% of the voters really truly do not want either of the final two as POTUS, would rather have MUCH better candidates, but have to settle between these two laughable choices given to us. 

In 2016 I wrote in one of the two eligible who had on-the-job experience as POTUS, those being Presidents Carter and Bush Sr. Bush Sr is no longer with us so I am writing in James Earl Carter. Yes, it literally means I am wasting my vote, but I prefer to “send a message” that I admit no one will get rather than vote for the two on the ballot. Neither deserves nor earned my vote.

People counting the votes will laugh at your vote.  No one takes yours or any other third party votes as sending a message. 

They are viewed on the same level as a Mickey Mouse or Popeye vote.

46 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

People counting the votes will laugh at your vote.  No one takes yours or any other third party votes as sending a message. 

They are viewed on the same level as a Mickey Mouse or Popeye vote.

In a way, yes. However there were 2016 post-election articles on USA Today and CNN.com mentioning that numerous write-in votes were cast for George Bush Sr and Jimmy Carter. So that message was in fact noticed. That demonstrates to the fact that many did not want Trump nor Clinton. Most of them voted for one of them or not at all, but I did not want to end my streak of voting in every election since I became eligible. 

Plus, remember that they give us the right/ability to write-in a vote. It’s there for a reason. One of them IS to “send a message” if/when said write-in shows a trend or noticeable tally.

18 minutes ago, WolfMan said:

In a way, yes. However there were 2016 post-election articles on USA Today and CNN.com mentioning that numerous write-in votes were cast for George Bush Sr and Jimmy Carter. So that message was in fact noticed. That demonstrates to the fact that many did not want Trump nor Clinton. Most of them voted for one of them or not at all, but I did not want to end my streak of voting in every election since I became eligible. 

Plus, remember that they give us the right/ability to write-in a vote. It’s there for a reason. One of them IS to “send a message” if/when said write-in shows a trend or noticeable tally.

Of course USA Today and CNN are going to write that.  They were continuing the narrative that Trump was an illegitimate president.

1 minute ago, PeteMoss said:

Of course USA Today and CNN are going to write that.  They were continuing the narrative that Trump was an illegitimate president.

They were a day or two after the election. The narratives were in their infancy then as the Trump administration would still be in the womb for 11 weeks. 

Google it, there were similar articles “write-in” all over. Many of course were also about the silly names written-in, but they almost all say they “locally” had a record-number of write-ins. Why? Because of the lame-ass candidates the Democratic and Republican parties threw at us. 

1 hour ago, binghamtonian said:

LOL, the Biden camp is already out there with a response to that NY Post story. LOL, did anyone here actually read it? 

Let me guess:

Hunter's pictures were from a day he was ill with a bad cold.

They may have talked about Burisma but Joe was solving a world crisis at the time and he didn't recall it.

Joe had 3 strokes and that part of his memory was wiped out.

It was a bad time for Joe because Beau had just passed away.

Joe was stroking a 12 year old girls hair at the time and wasn't listening to Hunter.  You know how it is with fathers and sons.

I just wrote the excuses and no one has to read the Biden campaign's response.

36 minutes ago, Sock Puppet said:

If you're talking about indictments then you would be correct.  Otherwise you're full of crap.  

The tax cuts under Trump that were enough to earn my vote again.  My paycheck, from that alone, went up 400 dollars a month -- and that is net take home pay!  Those tax cuts will EXPIRE in a few years, and Biden has NO plans to renew them.  While it may be true Biden won't implement new taxes on the middle class, he is effectively doing just that by not extending the Trump cuts.  Sneaky and slimy.  I expect nothing less from a dirty, plagiarizing, kid-sniffing politician that has been sucking the teat of the taxpayer for nearly half a century.  

Am I and my family better off now than 4 years ago?  You bet!  TRUMP 2020

7 hours ago, Common Sense said:

Trump, of course. I would love to see what the Biden supporters are thinking. Why on EARTH do they think this guy should be President? Do they think all the information that's come out about him and his family is made up?

On my twitter...get this...the Biden supporters are saying they want to vote for a "religious " man. I kid you not.