• Trump

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biden wins Wisconsin. That leaves it at:

Biden - 248

Trump - 214

The States still in play are Michigan (16) and it looks like Biden will win that. North Carolina (15). Trump should take that. I think Nevada (6) is still up for grabs. Trump will win PA (20), Georgia (15) and Alaska (3). Giving us:

Biden - 264

Trump - 267

I believe it’s coming down to Nevada. Look for recounts galore, court orders, riots, looting and monkeys fucking footballs. Embrace the horror 

F1-F1-EA30-744-D-42-BF-81-B7-4-E2-C98-E1

I guess I'm going to have t call Spectrum and find out how to get Newsmax. FOX is done. last night, before I fell asleep they were calling states with 6% reporting in...who does that?

Best analysis I’ve seen so far. From Dan Bongino:

The remaining states are as follows.

Alaska: 3
Arizona: 11
Georgia: 16
Michigan: 16
Nevada: 6
North Carolina: 15
Pennsylvania: 20

It would be a shock if Trump lost Alaska (3), but they may be counting for weeks. In the interim, we can feel confident Trump will get their 3 electoral votes.

Trump is narrowly ahead in North Carolina (15) but is expected to win.

He’s also just ahead in Georgia (16), but many of the remaining votes are coming from the Atlanta area, which means the gap is going to close significantly and it is possible Trump could lose the state. If that were to happen, it’s over. Realistically, Trump HAS TO WINGeorgia to come out on top in the election.

IF Trump wins all 3 of those states, that will put him at 248 electoral votes. 

In Arizona (11), Joe Biden is ahead, but roughly 75% of the remaining 600,000 ballots are coming from conservative Maricopa county. They should close the gap considerably, but will it be enough? Fox and the Associated Press don’t think so, but other decision outlets aren’t sure yet.

In Nevada (7), Biden is ahead by less than 8,000 votes and rather bizarrely, the state has announced they won’t be giving any more updates until Thursday.

Currently, Joe Biden is leading in Michigan (16) by about 30,000 votes with two percent of the state remaining to be counted. It’s not looking good there for Trump.

Then, there is Pennsylvania (20). Trump has an almost 400,000 vote lead there with 84% of the state counted, BUT many of the remaining votes will be mail-in ballots from democratic parts of the state. That means Biden is going to close the gap big time and could conceivably even pull ahead.

If Michigan is slipping away, that means Trump will need to win Georgia, pick-up Nevada or Arizona, and then take Pennsylvania. That’s not an easy road to victory, but it is still possible.

4-B18765-B-D52-F-4157-A0-B8-4-A4-D45-D06

It's as if they want to show you that they can control the elections. They want you to know what they can do. And we will accept the lie. 

It's like the pandemic: we all know it's bullshit, but we wear The Mask anyway to demonstrate that even in the face of the blatant bullshit, we obey anyway. Because the very idea that we might be placed into a situation requiring courage (or even independent thought) is distasteful to our nation of pussies. I've never been this embarrassed.

Two states are now in excess of registered voters casting "ballots," while several others are at near-100%. We no longer control our elections. And Twitter has censored 3 of the last 7 of Trump's tweets.

3 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Biden wins Wisconsin. That leaves it at:

Biden - 248

Trump - 214

The States still in play are Michigan (16) and it looks like Biden will win that. North Carolina (15). Trump should take that. I think Nevada (6) is still up for grabs. Trump will win PA (20), Georgia (15) and Alaska (3). Giving us:

Biden - 264

Trump - 267

I believe it’s coming down to Nevada. Look for recounts galore, court orders, riots, looting and monkeys fucking footballs. Embrace the horror 

F1-F1-EA30-744-D-42-BF-81-B7-4-E2-C98-E1

Can you believe North Carolina is now saying they need until nov 12 to count all ballots. This is fraud 

At this point, it looks like Biden has a better than 50/50 chance in Georgia. I knew the numbers were there based on the outstanding ballots but underestimated how heavily they'd tilt with the combined effect of being almost entirely from Atlanta and Savannah and also mail-ins. The real winners in Georgia will be the attorneys.

The numbers just aren't there in Arizona. I understand why most outlets are hesitant to call it, but Maricopa is leaning blue, some of the larger percentages of outstanding votes are from Pima and Apache, both reliably blue. 75% of the state's population lives in Maricopa and Pima.

Supposedly, either Kushner or Trump himself called Murdoch personally to vent about FOX News calling AZ early and Murdoch told him to eat it. I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that Arizona conservatives are a pretty independent lot and many may have come to resent Trump's treatment of McCain, as well as his involvement with Arpaio.

44 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

Supposedly, either Kushner or Trump himself called Murdoch personally to vent about FOX News calling AZ early and Murdoch told him to eat it. I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that Arizona conservatives are a pretty independent lot and many may have come to resent Trump's treatment of McCain, as well as his involvement with Arpaio.

Murdoch’s sons are big time liberals and many people from Fox have quit because of the direction they are trying to take the channel. This is the reason behind Fox News calling az early 

1 hour ago, thomas said:

At least in the case of "William Bradley", the replies contain a clue that a man half that age by the same name lives at the same address.

A quick public records search to get his birth month and a review of that ballot tracking website showed me that this man did not send back an absentee ballot. It seems pretty obvious what happened. He requested an absentee ballot and they sent him one indexed to his deceased grandfather by mistake.

Still, these should obviously all be reviewed. Michigan isn't looking close enough for it to matter, though.

3 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

At least in the case of "William Bradley", the replies contain a clue that a man half that age by the same name lives at the same address.

A quick public records search to get his birth month and a review of that ballot tracking website showed me that this man did not send back an absentee ballot. It seems pretty obvious what happened. He requested an absentee ballot and they sent him one indexed to his deceased grandfather by mistake.

Still, these should obviously all be reviewed. Michigan isn't looking close enough for it to matter, though.

A former attorney general working for Trump in Nevada held a presser today and stated that th ey have information that leads them to believe many people who are dead voted in this election. I’m guessing the votes were not for trump

If the voter irregularities are not resolved in Michigan the Republican Senate may refuse to seat Sen. Peters from Michigan until they are. Republican observers are being denied access in all the states up for grabs. When they count the votes they throw out the envelopes making it impossible to confirm the postmark dates, some have reported. 

M8gAhQt.jpg

29 minutes ago, thomas said:

If the voter irregularities are not resolved in Michigan the Republican Senate may refuse to seat Sen. Peters from Michigan until they are. Republican observers are being denied access in all the states up for grabs. When they count the votes they throw out the envelopes making it impossible to confirm the postmark dates. 

M8gAhQt.jpg

Pam bondi obtained an order from the Supreme Court in PA to view ballot counting, when they went in the ballot machine was moved 25 feet away and regardless of them standing 6 feet from the poll worker they still could not see the ballot. pA Supreme Court reversed their order and now Team trump and pam bondi are not allowed in the voting site. This reeks of Fraud 

More votes in Georgia coming in. Some counties "forgot" to press their upload button... Sure. And since the poll watchers can't get close enough to see anything one wonders how many Trump mail in ballots are being discarded and not counted. Overall there's just many instances of mail in ballot problems. The video describes 300,000 ballots missing.

Let's end this failed mail in election. Have a new election without mail in ballots.

Thanks...before I left i had started to read about a mailman in Buffalo who was busted with a trunk load of ballots...let me see if I can find that again.

Nope, it was 800 pieces of mail with 3 absentee ballots....not much of a story, sorry. :)