83 members have voted

1. 1. For President: Biden or Trump?

• Biden
    • Trump

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to me let's have a do over with one week of in person voting only. Keep all the absentee ballots as valid. The mail in voting is a dismal failure. This way we can avoid a lot of court issues and more. But the Dems won't agree to that at this point. Pretty clear they've been scheming this mail in ballot all along.

49 minutes ago, thomas said:

It seems to me let's have a do over with one week of in person voting only. Keep all the absentee ballots as valid. The mail in voting is a dismal failure. This way we can avoid a lot of court issues and more. But the Dems won't agree to that at this point. Pretty clear they've been scheming this mail in ballot all along.

Agreed

Donald Trump may be the most honest man to occupy the office in generations, because he is not playing a role. Even Pence is playing a role, but Trump's strengths and flaws are clear, and he's not attempting to make you think he's something he's not.

I don't always like him, he is verbally undisciplined, and he pisses people off, but he is an honest man, and all the network hairdos can lie about him in loud voices all they want. In fact, they hate that he won't play the game with them, because he's an honest man.

He stands there and talks just like we do without the "fucks" and "goddamns". He's wrong sometimes, but he doesn't lie. For lies, see Kamala Harris/Nancy Pelosi/Chuck Schumer/Adam Schiff.

I think I’m going back into hiding again. 

4 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Donald Trump may be the most honest man to occupy the office in generations, because he is not playing a role. Even Pence is playing a role, but Trump's strengths and flaws are clear, and he's not attempting to make you think he's something he's not.

I don't always like him, he is verbally undisciplined, and he pisses people off, but he is an honest man, and all the network hairdos can lie about him in loud voices all they want. In fact, they hate that he won't play the game with them, because he's an honest man.

He stands there and talks just like we do without the "fucks" and "goddamns". He's wrong sometimes, but he doesn't lie. For lies, see Kamala Harris/Nancy Pelosi/Chuck Schumer/Adam Schiff.

I think I’m going back into hiding again. 

Great way to sum it up .. if he lost then many people will miss him but I’m sure he will run in 2024. Steve bannon said he will, I just hope whatever happened in this election can get figured out for 2024

1 hour ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Great way to sum it up .. if he lost then many people will miss him but I’m sure he will run in 2024. Steve bannon said he will, I just hope whatever happened in this election can get figured out for 2024

Correct, IF he lost. Now they have discovered a software glitch in Michigan that has switched votes from Republican to Democrat. About 1/2 their counties use this software. And around 30 states do too.

40 minutes ago, thomas said:

Correct, IF he lost. Now they have discovered a software glitch in Michigan that has switched votes from Republican to Democrat. About 1/2 their counties use this software. And around 30 states do too.

Correct, also the Trump campaign filed a lawsuit I believe in Michigan or Wisconsin about 21K dead people who voted and who happened to all vote for Biden. Hoping with enough support this can get turned around in trumps favor 

omg you guys have to see this... I started watching at the 32 minute mark but I have no time to finish what I started right now...work... but what I did see is ...(look on my face) have a good afternoon. :) 

2 hours ago, thomas said:

Just cancelled my Spectrum std cable pkg. Took over an hour on the phone (delay tactics). Std pkg only offers MSM "News" which is not acceptable. 

Also, fuck Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc... They hate free speech  

Download Rumble and Parler. 

Thanks. After the election is decided I'll mute all political tweets on my twitter home page as before. I like it for limited specific non-political topics that you can't get much news about. As far as keeping up to date on current events, no more MSM spin. Makes no sense to me to fund them via cable pay tv. I'll visit other sites like Newsmax for more reliable news. 

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/nielsen-tv-ratings-fox-business/2020/11/07/id/995929/

"On Election Night, Nielsen reported Newsmax TV's coverage was watched by 3 million viewers, with as many as 600,000 viewers per minute."

8 hours ago, thomas said:

Thanks. After the election is decided I'll mute all political tweets on my twitter home page as before. I like it for limited specific non-political topics that you can't get much news about. As far as keeping up to date on current events, no more MSM spin. Makes no sense to me to fund them via cable pay tv. I'll visit other sites like Newsmax for more reliable news. 

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/nielsen-tv-ratings-fox-business/2020/11/07/id/995929/

"On Election Night, Nielsen reported Newsmax TV's coverage was watched by 3 million viewers, with as many as 600,000 viewers per minute."

Same with me.  I will keep twitter but not use it so it will generate no ad revenue for Rasputin.