1. 1. For President: Biden or Trump?

• Biden
    • Trump

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, ginger said:

This thread lays a bunch of stuff out on the table. Perhaps some of you technophiles could explain.

We have 2 months to resolve the election ballots.So experts, get busy and give America answers. 

https://www.newsmax.com/morris/arizona-electoral-georgia/2020/11/08/id/995976/

"President Donald Trump can still win the presidency."

8 hours ago, thomas said:

We have 2 months to resolve the election ballots.So experts, get busy and give America answers. 

https://www.newsmax.com/morris/arizona-electoral-georgia/2020/11/08/id/995976/

"President Donald Trump can still win the presidency."

Trunk got a favorable rolling to have the mail in ballots separated and I believe to be recounted. 

I'm on pause. I saw earlier Georgia found their computer system took votes from Trump and gave them to Biden,  exactly as illustrated in the video I posted above.

It looks like the q anon people are going to make Ny and California no go zones. If I have to search all over 2 states for bath tissue I'm pointing my finger right in the direction of downtown Binghamton.

3 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Lol many documented cases of people who were dead and voted for Biden. Will smith the actor’s dead father voted for Biden 

Appears to be widespread that voter rolls are not updated when a person passes away. The question is how widespread and how many votes? And are voter rolls updated when a person moves or are they voting twice? It's a red flag that MSM is pressuring America to accept a Biden win right now when the election can go either way.

Regardless of who wins I want to see an honest, transparent decision.

14 hours ago, ginger said:

I'm on pause. I saw earlier Georgia found their computer system took votes from Trump and gave them to Biden,  exactly as illustrated in the video I posted above.

It looks like the q anon people are going to make Ny and California no go zones. If I have to search all over 2 states for bath tissue I'm pointing my finger right in the direction of downtown Binghamton.

I don't have to point at Chuck Schumer. He already made things worse for us.

13 hours ago, thomas said:

Appears to be widespread that voter rolls are not updated when a person passes away. The question is how widespread and how many votes? And are voter rolls updated when a person moves or are they voting twice? It's a red flag that MSM is pressuring America to accept a Biden win right now when the election can go either way.

Regardless of who wins I want to see an honest, transparent decision.

Exactly and if Biden wants to heal the nation and reach out to trump voters then he should accept a full recount to put this to bed 

On 11/6/2020 at 6:30 AM, BC is History said:

They aren't even hiding their cheating any more. A complete and utter disgrace. 

We should have thought better of  it when Donna Brazile came on board Fox. Oh that's right...it raised more than one eyebrow. 

Not sure where the number of registered voters came from in this chart, but if you go to the second website cited in the table the numbers are quite a bit higher than in the table.  For example at that site it says the number of Pennsylvania registered voters is 9,091,371.  It does say that a previous version of the chart had 2018 voter numbers so maybe the chart above was based on that.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/number-of-registered-voters-by-state

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-table-voter-registration-st/fact-checktable-shows-outdated-voter-registration-numbers-for-eight-key-states-idUSKBN27L2Y8

This is not a knock on you 27 - I just was curious where the numbers came from.

• 2 weeks later...

More than two-thirds of the nation says it is fair for President Donald Trump to ask for a recount in key states, according to a new Newsmax/McLaughlin & Associates poll released Thursday.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/newsmax-recounts-voter-fraud-republicans/2020/11/26/id/998905/

I guess in previous elections they tossed absentee ballots at around a 3% rate. This election around 0.3 %. How can that be?