1. 1. BCVoice Poll: Brindisi or Tenney?

• Brindisi
    • Tenney

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, DanCooper said:

Keep counting until the desired result is achieved. 

That is exactly what they are doing. She was up plus 20,000 the morning after the election. Wish I took a screen shot because I think it was closer to 28,000. New York State is rigged. I hope Sidney Powell has this on her radar. Jail time for election officials. Time to demand it.

Well whaddaya know....Brindisi has now "taken the lead" he says. Just as I predicted.. Somehow they found enough "mail in" votes to undo Tenney's lead. After Tenney was leading by 28 thousand votes on election night three weeks ago. Brindisi is a Pelosi puppet trying to ride the Dominion wave to re-election. If I were involved with the Tenney campaign, I would not concede EVER until there is a forensic audit of all the votes. 

2 hours ago, Common Sense said:

Well whaddaya know....Brindisi has now "taken the lead" he says. Just as I predicted.. Somehow they found enough "mail in" votes to undo Tenney's lead. After Tenney was leading by 28 thousand votes on election night three weeks ago. Brindisi is a Pelosi puppet trying to ride the Dominion wave to re-election. If I were involved with the Tenney campaign, I would not concede EVER until there is a forensic audit of all the votes. 

The block Ginger posted above means a lot. It will all come out about the Chinese Communist Party owning many, many New York election officials and politicians. Greatest time to be alive. 1776 on steroids right now.

On 11/23/2020 at 5:09 PM, Hank Mitchell said:

"Both commissioners said they believed each ballot had a sticky note on it and had no clue as to how they could have fallen off the ballots or what could have gone wrong in the process."

Probably (and I'm just floating ideas here) the part where they relied on the world's cheapest adhesive to link critical records.

On 11/26/2020 at 9:11 AM, Bingoloid said:

"Both commissioners said they believed each ballot had a sticky note on it and had no clue as to how they could have fallen off the ballots or what could have gone wrong in the process."

Probably (and I'm just floating ideas here) the part where they relied on the world's cheapest adhesive to link critical records.

That might very well be but notes are required to be written in ink on back of ballot. 

4 hours ago, Irishrght said:

^ That's Common Sense right there.

Everybody knew this could easily be a tight race. Right now, I think this is closer than Bush/Gore in Florida.

About 1 in 20,000 votes?

When it's that close, it comes down to people making careless mistakes, randomness. It's just the way it is. Recounts usually produce very small changes because they're just different mistakes than the first count, and the losing candidate is taking a coin toss chance on which way the change will go.

This, though, is just lazy. I'm still trying to get my mind around the idiocy of the Post-It note thing.

This whole national election is farcical and just plain dumb. There are countries that have honest elections with required voter ID and observers to ensure no fraud. USA is not on that list. It's not about who wins and loses it's about the integrity of the vote and each legal voter. Hopefully next election these ridiculous voter suppression assertions will be dismissed. The problem is fraud. Unless all the growing piles of evidence prove false.

28 minutes ago, Nyrfan said:

Isn;t it ironic that in many of the countries that have had "external" observers come in to ensure fair elections over the years, the people that were requested to be the observers were Americans? 

That does not mean that the "Americans" were honest. 

nothing personal but you really have a pretty negative view on life in general it sounds like - what happened to cause that?  you do come across as a pretty intelligent person - and i'm not trying to bust your chops - feel free to take this discussion offline and drop me a note

55 minutes ago, Common Sense said:

What's astounding is that of all the 8 counties in the 22nd, Brindisi got his biggest majority (of the two counties he "won") in Broome. I always thought Broome was more of a right-leaning county.

Up until the mid 70's Broome had one of the highest percentage of millionaires in the country.  The people remember how EJ and IBM took care of them.  EJ is gone and IBM is a mere shadow of its former self.  The people vote for those politicians who will take care of them, that means dems. 

People like Solak and frowned upon because he mentions what is wrong with this area.  People think it will come back.  They are looking for the next IBM to move in instead of finding 10 small companies of which one may become an IBM type of employer.

Our local pols do almost nothing to improve the area.  The IDA (The Agency) has been a disaster.  They do a good job of lining some people's pockets. 

Taxes are too high.  There are many reasons for that.  If you are a member of a taxing entity and you mention cutting taxes, you are treated like you have 2 heads.

NYRFAN thinks I am negative.  Well I am.  I have seen the crap that goes on around here and try to fix it, but I make little to no progress.

That is my 2 cents.