BinghamtonBill

BCVoice Poll: Brindisi or Tenney?

BCVoice Poll: Brindisi or Tenney?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. BCVoice Poll: Brindisi or Tenney?

• Brindisi
    • Tenney

5 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

Solak is right again. Claudia’s inexplicable continuing association with Trump hating loser Paul Ryan has her headed in the opposite direction of victory.

She’s always ran awful campaigns. I want to like her and for her to win but she makes it super difficult. 

On 10/13/2020 at 5:25 PM, Wilfrid Laurier said:

I'm voting Tenney but the guy that looks like he always is smelling a fart is winning this one in a landslide.

Smelling one of Polosi's and Schumer's farts

Brindisi has been burning money on 24x7 advertising for months now. If he wasn't worried about loosing they certainly would not be doing that. From the looks of it I bet he is out-spending Tenney at least 10:1.

1 hour ago, binghamtonian said:

I don't have cable, but Tenney has been running a TON of ads on YouTube and what I've seen on the local channels on Hulu Live and YouTube TV.

The both of them have gone completely overboard. I can't click on to anything on you tube without hitting one of their ads. Last night while driving I was bingeing on episodes of Gordon Ramsay Hotel Hell and their ads kept interrupting. My desk has a bunch of their flyers...I keep saying I'm going to look at them...They are going in the trash...as soon as I have a cup of coffee and get motoring around my house. They've clearly spent too much much money. 

lol Gordon Ramsay is very disappointing...he's at this inn and finds dead bugs on a window sill and a live roach in the bathroom. I would have expected him to go on a bug hunt or address how his team mitigated that issue. But the new sheets aren't wrinkled anymore, that's a plus. PRIORITIES!

Ugh the filth..makes me never want to stay in a hotel ever again...funny thing is...I almost always bring my own pillows, bedding and pack an extra sheet or 2 depending on the length of my stay to throw over the sofa...especially if if I'm staying on a beach or lake property. Gordon brings a sleeping bag and uses it often.

Up and doing...have a good day everyone. :) 

On 10/28/2020 at 10:57 AM, ginger said:

The both of them have gone completely overboard. I can't click on to anything on you tube without hitting one of their ads. Last night while driving I was bingeing on episodes of Gordon Ramsay Hotel Hell and their ads kept interrupting. My desk has a bunch of their flyers...I keep saying I'm going to look at them...They are going in the trash...as soon as I have a cup of coffee and get motoring around my house. They've clearly spent too much much money. 

lol Gordon Ramsay is very disappointing...he's at this inn and finds dead bugs on a window sill and a live roach in the bathroom. I would have expected him to go on a bug hunt or address how his team mitigated that issue. But the new sheets aren't wrinkled anymore, that's a plus. PRIORITIES!

Ugh the filth..makes me never want to stay in a hotel ever again...funny thing is...I almost always bring my own pillows, bedding and pack an extra sheet or 2 depending on the length of my stay to throw over the sofa...especially if if I'm staying on a beach or lake property. Gordon brings a sleeping bag and uses it often.

Up and doing...have a good day everyone. :) 

Agreed, it's become very annoying. Can't wait until next Wednesday when the ads will disappear.

Opened my mailbox today for the first time since Monday and there were nine different flyers about this race, six of them negative. Five from Tenney and four from Brindisi.

Holy shit. Just screw already.

The guy voted for impeachment. He's intellectually dishonest or stupid. Either way, we can not have him in Washington.

Did Binghamton University donate to the Brindisi campaign again this year? I wounder if the students complaining about the cost of 'higher' education know that part of tuition (and thus the loan they will spend decades paying back) goes to subsidize politicians.

8 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

Trump will pull CT to victory. If she loses, I will listen to a week straight of Binghamton Now - start to finish.

That's a Double Whammy, a week of BJ and Binghamton Now and 2 more years of Brindisi.  

7 hours ago, Maverick said:

Well, well, well.....Tenney looks like she’s going to win.

I think it's going to be close for her, but she might pull it out. There are about as many absentee ballots waiting in Broome alone as her entire margin, and those likely trend heavily Democratic. We won't know for a week.

2 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

I think it's going to be close for her, but she might pull it out. There are about as many absentee ballots waiting in Broome alone as her entire margin, and those likely trend heavily Democratic. We won't know for a week.

She's going to win. I didn't think it would happen but it is about to go her way. That is way too big of a margin to overcome.

Brindisi's vote to impeach put party over country. Mistake. Tenney was strong on protecting pre-existing conditions and affordable health care for low wage earners.