BEHEADED TEACHER IN FRANCE

ginger

Is anyone else following this story? 11 muslims in consultation with their imams have been arrested for conspiring to murder this teacher thus negating a lone wolf theory. The actual killer was shot by the police who are being vilified for using excessive force for what they are now calling "a knife crime". Beheadings are "knife crimes" now in Europe. Daniel Perle is rolling over in his grave but go ahead PSB...waiting for them to endorse Biden or did they do that already?

2 hours ago, ginger said:

The actual killer was shot by the police who are being vilified for using excessive force for what they are now calling "a knife crime".

I haven't heard of anyone who is taken seriously criticizing the police handling of this. Public opinion seems pretty united.

He was shot because he fired at the police with what turned out to be an air rifle and was also carrying a knife. From what I read quickly, the other people have not been arrested, but rather detained for questioning. They seem to mostly be several generations of the killer's family, and also another parent who had an ongoing dispute with the teacher where they'd made complaints against each other and some of his family members.

20 hours ago, Jack McGurn said:

And over here our progressive Democratic politicians appear concerned about the Catholicism of a Supreme Court nominee?

Notice how they never question Cuomo’s or Pelosi’s or Biden’s fake Catholic beliefs?  Never a word about the beliefs of any Jews or Muslims either.  It’s almost as if...

Those of you on twitter should be following a woman named Sue Whitaker. I don't even know how I came across her...Oh, I do, she liked something I posted. This woman is on top of everything in Great Britain...the pedophile scandals, covid, immigration... Everything she posts is relevant, intelligent and timely. Just when we thought Teresa May disappeared...

https://twitter.com/SueWhitaker11

On 10/19/2020 at 9:02 AM, Common Sense said:

France did this to themselves. They opened the floodgates to Muslim "migrants" by the thousands and have turned parts of their own great cities into no-go zones.

France or Democrat areas of USA? How are things in Dearborn?