Biden is a pedophile, laptop from hell.

19April1775

I was going to get to it eventually...I want to read the Ron Johnson report. I'll look for it later. I'm hungry tired and have another shift to work later.

Notice how the MSDNC narrative has uniformly switched from “Russian DISINFORMATION”, to “Russian INFORMATION”?  

There’s a signed receipt from Hunter when he dropped off the laptop.  

Has anyone from the Biden campaign publicly stated the allegations are false?  

No, they haven’t.  All they’ve done is attack the sources and call them politically motivated.  

Has anyone from the Biden campaign even been asked a single question about this on a major outlet?  

Joe just had a BS town hall stuffed with Dem plants and MC’d by a Dem plant where he wasn’t asked a single question about this subject.  

Can you spell E L E C T I O N  I N T E R F E R E N C E ? 

Well here's the report. I'm going to start reading and either take a nap or start doing stuff in my house...I'm hoping for a second wind, I hate wasting the morning but I just got home from work. 

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf

Ok, right off the bat...the conflict of interest...there is none...you have established Hunter Biden would have been acting as proxy for his dad...period. His son's foreign interests/dealing were in essence his own. 

"Hunter Biden was not the only person to cash in Joe Biden's Vice presidency."

If I recall correctly Hillary Clinton was selling seats at luncheons to her foundation contributors... people paying to be seated next to the vice president for luncheons...I'll try to find a source, I think it may have been Huma Abedin, in her emails. 

Found it... a China luncheon in 2011..https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tag/hillary-clinton?source=%2Fnew-emails-show-clinton-foundation-donors-got-seats-at-state-department-events

I made to page 20 and fell asleep...I'm up now but have things to do...while I was trying to time frame  russian involvement with Ukraine and Syria I ran into this...I know '75 will at least get it. Remember that red line Obama drew with reference to chemical weapons? Take a quick gander at this article...she's saying Obama set up the chemical attack and blamed it on Assad...weather it was real or fake the article doesn't mention but I do recall seeing video and thinking "people don't foam at the mouth like that"...others doctors were saying the same thing.

https://larouchepub.com/other/2020/4741-why_dont_they_give_up_on_flynn.html

No No No. I disagree. It doesn't need to be proven that he was acting on the part of his father...or aka "the chairman" or "big guy". Hunter is a member of the immediate family and even the appearance of a conflict should've been enough to signaled a red flag and halt to the illegal dirty dealings. It would be for ANYONE else in the employ of the Federal Government.....or any level of government. See: Tom Libous. Most especially one entrusted in a decision making capacity. Hey....it certainly was enough initially for the Obama administration to show concern early on but then do nothing. What we are all  witnessing is a massive cover-up and a complicit media too far in the tank and too late in the process at this point for the dirty politician that Joe Biden has finally been exposed to be.....all in the name of hate Donald Trump.....country be damned.

Back in the far off world of 1988 when some semblence of character just might have mattered, Joe Biden was exposed as the  characterless lying plagerizing Presidiential candidate he was and was forced to drop out. The damaged Pelosi led Democrat Party has quite obviously changed for the worse.....Joe Biden HAS NOT. Simply add blatant grafting from position to his public resume.  

In 47 years, this bumbling horse whipped into submission politician has apparently created one job......for Hunter.

Hating Trump will and should NEVER be enough......Biden will inevitably lose. ...and this country will see better times ahead. Bank on it.

7 hours ago, Jack McGurn said:

No No No. I disagree. It doesn't need to be proven that he was acting on the part of his father...or aka "the chairman" or "big guy". Hunter is a member of the immediate family and even the appearance of a conflict should've been enough to signaled a red flag and halt to the illegal dirty dealings. It would be for ANYONE else in the employ of the Federal Government.....or any level of government. See: Tom Libous. Most especially one entrusted in a decision making capacity. Hey....it certainly was enough initially for the Obama administration to show concern early on but then do nothing. What we are all  witnessing is a massive cover-up and a complicit media too far in the tank and too late in the process at this point for the dirty politician that Joe Biden has finally been exposed to be.....all in the name of hate Donald Trump.....country be damned.

Back in the far off world of 1988 when some semblence of character just might have mattered, Joe Biden was exposed as the  characterless lying plagerizing Presidiential candidate he was and was forced to drop out. The damaged Pelosi led Democrat Party has quite obviously changed for the worse.....Joe Biden HAS NOT. Simply add blatant grafting from position to his public resume.  

In 47 years, this bumbling horse whipped into submission politician has apparently created one job......for Hunter.

Hating Trump will and should NEVER be enough......Biden will inevitably lose. ...and this country will see better times ahead. Bank on it.

If Vice President Biden was supposed to be in charge of Ukraine what did he do? Nothing. He was apparently as stated too distraught from the death of his son Beau to address concerns for the so called "conflict of interest" son because in Joes mind, :) lol THE HUNTER AND ARCHER were taking care of extorting Ukraine, and China and according to the Ron Johnson report...he went on a world tour before his daddy was out of office and probably collected from all of those countries too. I didn't get any further in that report but I will when I get home. I am surprised all of those countries have not come out against Biden knowing his son's penchant for hustling everyone. Have a good morning everyone.

Listen up....after 47 years in government, Joe Biden, like Hillary too with her highly touted "experience",  knew/knows precisely what constitutes a conflict of interest...or..the appearance of a conflict. 

And besides....this scandal now appears to be growing everyday .....partner corroboration of authenticity and Daddy Joe involvement, DOJ dismissing Russian involvement, FBI investigating money laundering,...

These dirty politicians on ALL levels are similar in that they ALL fall prey to the basic frailties of their human nature...greed for power & money and an I'm far too smart to get caught mentality. And its typically a progressing malady that grows and intensifies with the more tme spent empowered in office. 

TERM LIMITS....not a cure all BUT simply a means to lessen or limit their misguided window of opportunity affording them the time to develop their networking to personally profit from their position of public trust. 

4 hours ago, Jack McGurn said:

Listen up....after 47 years in government, Joe Biden, like Hillary too with her highly touted "experience",  knew/knows precisely what constitutes a conflict of interest...or..the appearance of a conflict. 

And besides....this scandal now appears to be growing everyday .....partner corroboration of authenticity and Daddy Joe involvement, DOJ dismissing Russian involvement, FBI investigating money laundering,...

These dirty politicians on ALL levels are similar in that they ALL fall prey to the basic frailties of their human nature...greed for power & money and an I'm far too smart to get caught mentality. And its typically a progressing malady that grows and intensifies with the more tme spent empowered in office. 

TERM LIMITS....not a cure all BUT simply a means to lessen or limit their misguided window of opportunity affording them the time to develop their networking to personally profit from their position of public trust. 

To me it looks like Kerry and Joe Senior thought they put their boys in charge of Ukraine ala Sopranos, like that's their territory. Senior  with his "I'm getting on a plane in an hour and that prosecutor better be fired." Who the F%^K does he think he is? Junior Soprano?  CONGRESS FLAT OUT IGNORES THE EXTORTION? 

Joe Biden better be indicted, today. No more excuses, no more doublespeak. Make it happen.

Do we have even one honest prosecutor in the justice department? IMMUNITY IS OFF THE TABLE. HE'S RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. Talk about making the same mistake twice.

You know President Trump really needs to send the message that we are not doing business like that anymore. Look what happened with Kodak in Rochester. They had already been transitioned to making pharmaceuticals. They were going to give it another try with the help of President Trump, it would have created a bunch of jobs for upstate NY and look what happened? Greedy insiders screwed everything up. I hope they all get arrested.

Tony Bobulinski.  Look him up.  

The media has painted themselves into a corner on this one.  They can either report on this and damage the campaign of their preferred candidate, or they can remain silent and destroy what little credibility they still have.  

It’s a dumpster fire either way.  

Im sure that I speak the frustration of many when I say that in light of the fact that the previous dirty Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, as well as Deep State Clapper, Brennan, Comey, etal...appear to have all escaped the long arms of justice, this country needs to see Dirty Lying Joe Biden go down in flames over this undeniable grafting fiasco. CONSEQUENCES! We need to finally witness their application once again on the national stage as Richard Nixon once saw them.

If we the people are to ever again believe that this is a principled nation based on the reality that the same laws are applied EQUALLY to EVERYONE......and that Lady Justice is indeed blind.....Joe Must Go. A new beginning.