Back To His Roots. barack hussein guy.

JB 2

Drudge Report has a photo of the street urchin standing with a bullhorn doing what he is good at. Anti-American lies and distortions. The gutter snipe is back where he belongs.

When will people admit, this, for Democrats, is getting Kamala into the Oval Office? 

Over a hundred years of the Democrat Founded KKK (kluxers) there was little outrage until the 1970s or so.  Now the Party of kluxers are using the Racist BLM as their weapon to control blacks and "right thinking whites" in the attempt to further destroy the USA.

I am probably wrong as usual but when average members of a Political Party demand i claim only black lives matter and assault those who think All Lives matter maybe we should wonder at that sort of Racist anti-American rhetoric? Wonder why Democrats have changed their choice off skin color to maintain their Power?

My personal experiences with kluxers have shown me Democrats have not changed. They did not like Catholics, whites that stood up for blacks, etc.

Black Lives Matter, great obvious slogan. But ONLY black lives matter does seem to be jes a tad racist... 

Sorry, will finish this later, i am having a biden moment.

OK now, Judge Barret hearings seem to be on Dems part a speechifing propaganda opurtunity to defy Science further. All they care about is abortion and obamacare.

FACTS have shown obamacare has failed. Not surprising for a Law needing to be passed before it could be revealed what was in it.

Science since the Judicial, not Legislated acceptance of infanticide has evolved. Science shows when Life in the womb begins. Not a "consensus" of "scientists" but Scientific Facts, undeniable facts. And yet the Democrat Party of Death continues to fight for the right to kill innocents.

When Joe robotically answers covid questions with "follow the science" does he mean a consensus of scientists or Science Facts? Provable repeatable scientific Facts?