Very small crowds for Biden

thomas

3 hours ago, binghamtonian said:

If it was a Dem that dodged taxes the Republicans would be slamming him NON-STOP. Instead, Trump does it and now the military loving Republicans praise him. When that poor sap gave Trump his Purple Heart, Trump's response was "I always wanted one of these". Well maybe he shouldn't have gotten five deferments and gone and served so he could have the opportunity to be awarded one.

It's funny how you bring up telling people what they can and can't do with their bodies, but are most likely against abortion. I guess what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander. It's just the massive hypocrisy of the Right in America, especially now under Trump. He's exposed so many people for being the frauds they are.

whatever, elections are like Super Bowl Sunday these days...people rooting for their team no matter who is on the ticket...you could not believe Biden is not a corrupt lying political hack, so don't get on some hypocrisy high horse. speaking of hypocrisy and ''their bodies'' it's ''theirs'' for abortion but the government's for the draft or a mask or a test tho, and I don't care about abortion go have a few for all I care just stay out of my pocket

22 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Biden should be charged with a war crime because he outed Seal Team Six as the killers of Osama Bin Laden.  ST6 then paid a heavy price.

That wasn't where I was going. The extortion of Ukraine...the billion for the firing of the prosecutor during a time of conflict between the Ukraine and Russia. I remember Putin saying something to the effect of "people wanted me in the Ukraine" Kremlin sympathizers like Joe Biden Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Bottom line, Joe Biden certainly can not be trusted. He's a sell out.

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2017/05/03/13-reasons-why-the-russia-probes-must-be-expanded/

Deluded Elizabeth Warren is on Cnn with the Max Headroom looking like guy...can't recall his name.She just said Joe Biden is going to be a reality based president. 

$183,000 a month...I seriously doubt he'll be making that a reality for our kids.