Cuomo book on COVID-19

WolfMan

After strong arming nursing homes to take in Covid patients amongst the elderly ...arguably the most vulnerable  of us......ANYTHING, ANYTHING, ANYTHING Cuomo said and mandated afterwords was and should've been dealt with as pure political horse shit.

In the real world this one act of utter and tragic incompetency should've raised a common sense  red flag to every single gutless state legislator who willfully yielded their elected and moral responsibility to this now proven idiot.....obviously in way over his head......much like his mortgage meltdown reign at HUD.

With that said .....how sad that our local Republicans could find no one to run againt the automatan Donna Lupardo....who gleefully yielded her sworn responsibilities  to her master Cuomo.  But then, why wouldn't this unthinking self consumed follower do so after having unquestionably accepted his call to co sponsor the nonsensical no-bail legislation that has allowed criminals around the state to walk free and repeat their behavior????

Hey....their day is coming.....and the same should go for the local  Republican candy assed " leadership". 

lol Bing...

I'm sick of him denying this situation is his fault and that of Howard Zucker and their greedy lazy department of health who should have been defunded and sued for malpractice months ago. 

Lessons in leadership? Here's your lessons...on January 26th I SAID OPEN A SANITORIUM...you made zero effort...On february 16th I SAID BAN EUROPE...didn't happen...I could keep going but you get the idea. In fact if you read the coronavirus thread in its entirety...EVERYONE ON BCV WAS INFINITELY WISER THAN GOVERNOR CUOMO AND HOWARD ZUCKER!

Smart people from all over the world had great ideas to treat coronavirus virus but you didn't want to spend the money. Even if you gave the SARS1 vaccine people would have had 94% protection...which is better protection than the influenza vaccine in any given year. 

All options should have been available but you CHOSE DEATH. AND THAT'S WHY DEMOCRATS SHOULD NEVER BE ELECTED TO ANY OFFICE OF POWER...YOU CHOOSE DEATH EVERY DAMN TIME.

INCOMPETENT, NEGLIGENT AND YOU REMAIN SO. NO LESSONS LEARNED. NOT A ONE. YOU HAVEN'T FIXED EVEN ONE PROBLEM AND NURSING HOMES REMAIN VECTORS FOR CORONAVIRUS. CAN'T EVEN SIGN OFF ON SAFE STAFFING LET ALONE OPTIMAL STAFFING. 

USELESS.

Awww and now all of the dems on twitter are freaking out because Mitch wants liability protection for coronavirus. These people are way late to the game. Nobody said a word when Governor Cuomo, Donna Lupardo and the dems in the legislature had immunity from liability hidden in the 2020 omnibus budget. Not one word. But now it's a drama? 

https://www.expertinstitute.com/resources/insights/ny-budget-offers-legal-immunities-to-healthcare-providers-in-light-of-covid-19/

A kid with a brain injury had more common sense in his pinky finger than the people running the show in his nursing home. Disgusting neglect. 130 people dead but no liability.

On 10/29/2020 at 6:32 PM, ginger said:

A kid with a brain injury had more common sense in his pinky finger than the people running the show in his nursing home. Disgusting neglect. 130 people dead but no liability.

I work in a local nursing home.  Don't even get me going on his attitude about nursing homes.  I was on a conference call with him and several others a few months ago, and someone said "thank God, the curve is flattening."  The arrogant *ss responded "God had nothing to do with it, it was all me."

4 hours ago, Responsible_Adult_Female said:

I work in a local nursing home.  Don't even get me going on his attitude about nursing homes.  I was on a conference call with him and several others a few months ago, and someone said "thank God, the curve is flattening."  The arrogant *ss responded "God had nothing to do with it, it was all me."

Somebody should beam him with a bedpan...a full bedpan. 

lol 27 Last night I was listening to a retrospective interview with the girls from Washington...Life care nurses. Those nurses did everything within their scopes of power to ameliorate that break out, not even knowing what they had on their hands. Administration thwarted all other efforts with their silliness and they have to pay a hefty fine. Most compelling...the staff said they thought they had been pretty clear to the rest of the world about what they were dealing with...38 dead residents right off the bat. They are shocked their warnings and admonitions were ignored and so many more seniors died.

So far they haven't had a recurrence. I don't doubt it, they seem like a really conscientious group.

6 hours ago, Responsible_Adult_Female said:

outrageous!!! 

13 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

outrageous!!! 

There was dead silence on the call after that comment - for a good 5 seconds or more, then he just started talking again.  When he was talking about coming upstate and finding ventilators for NYC, he said he would punish nursing homes that didn't give theirs up for the cause.  I wish I had taped some of these conference calls to put on  YouTube.

1 hour ago, Responsible_Adult_Female said:

There was dead silence on the call after that comment - for a good 5 seconds or more, then he just started talking again.  When he was talking about coming upstate and finding ventilators for NYC, he said he would punish nursing homes that didn't give theirs up for the cause.  I wish I had taped some of these conference calls to put on  YouTube.

Wow, he's even worse than I thought...and that wasn't good to begin with.

Here he goes again playing politics with Covid. 

https://www.newsmax.com/us/andrew-cuomo-pfizer-vaccine-distribution/2020/11/09/id/996139/

Trump's plan for private businesses like Walgreens and CVS to administer the vaccine to seniors or employees of long-term healthcare centers could bring "trouble" for communities that don't have those businesses, said Cuomo.

Maybe some of those businesses were burned down. So just set up some sites and quit yer whining sir.

• 5 months later...

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo disclosed Monday that he was paid a $3.1 million advance to write his COVID-19 leadership book last year and under his publishing contract will make another $2 million on the memoir over the next two years.

A spokesperson for Cuomo said the governor donated $500,000 of his profits from the book to the United Way of New York State.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/cuomo-book-windfall/2021/05/17/id/1021707/