Sign in to follow this  
92CorruptCourtStreet

Ex Parks n Rec director Mookie Whalen’s unpaid 318K Restitution

3 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

I always thought it was Mokie. 

Yeah, could be. All I know is it is NOT Mookie.

In the deal with Gerald Mollen, Whalen had to pay $79,108, which he did. The city then took civil action against Whalen in Supreme Court, where he was order to pay $316,535.

Whalen had total control of a city bank account, and stole cash fees collected for youth sports leagues, uniforms and other recreation programs, according to a 2013 audit by the state Comptroller's Office. He used the cash to pay for his mortgage, summer rental home, car lease and loans to his sons, the audit said.

Nice timing for this thread in light of what many either ignorant or hypocritical local Biden supporters are currently ignoring.....times 1,000. And the same for those same local Biden idiots who refuse to remember their cry for the head of the late disgraced Tom Libous. 

The bar can't get much lower. 

His son works for Donna Lupardo. If he was a recipient of the stolen money, his pay should be docked until it’s paid in full.

On 11/1/2020 at 12:31 AM, 27 Time World Champions said:

Only one Mookie (although that Betts guy is pretty good)

:)

It never gets old

^^^It never does...great video^^ :) My brother had a friend in highschool nicknamed Mookie. I'll be darned if I can remember his name but I can see that kids face clear as day. I'll have to call him later.

13 hours ago, Maverick said:

Why isn’t that old bum being publicly shamed? He shouldn’t being showing his thieving face anywhere.

Why wasn't Patti Schwartz?

She shouldn't be either.

Patricia Patty Schwartz was the City of Binghamton Treasurer, under Matt Ryan, who stoled $17,000 in parking ticket revenue. During this period of time, she was going out on the town, it seemed like every night, eating and drinking at Tranquil, posting photos of her extravagant meals and cocktails on Twitter. Tranquil was owned by then City Councilman Sean Massey. 

On 11/1/2020 at 9:41 AM, SU75 said:

He still shows his face every Thursday night at Relief Pitcher like nothing ever happened. 

Does he buy the bar a drink ?

Who could forget when Patti Schwartz was boasting on Facebook about a new job she was starting at Binghamton University. Then it was posted here on BCVoice and the job offer was rescinded. 

4 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Patti was also quite the looker

😳 🤢 

ad32aa861363ed558e30d48d2b1a83ec?s=256&d

She has such a pretty face.

22 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

She has such a pretty face.

And a great personality.  And she's a great dancer.  I remember these phrases being used to encourage dating girls who were not as attractive as others.