What a piece of shit this place has become.

19April1775

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A recurring theme I expect to see in this movie is the reappearance of characters who fell out with Trump. The more public the disagreement, the more likely the character will be used again.

Rumor has it that that Jeff Sessions will head up the investigation into voter fraud for the DOJ.

Optics are important. The left thinks Sessions is on their team.

Be sure to revisit Clarence Thomas’ interactions with Biden during his high tech lynching in 1991. Combined with the still raw wounds of Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barret...and its clear somebody planned all of this.

Btw....Barret and Kavanaugh helped Bush take his election from president elect Gore after 27 days.

Military grade precision planning.

Good morning :) ^^^^That's the beauty of it all. The fake ballots voting for Biden neglected to down vote for the House reps, the people who may be actually be voting. lol Nancy...

5 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

My God man  "Boomieleaks" is your source for information?.

Read the link 27 supplied.  That makes sense.

tenor.gif

However, I did already read it.

"Now President Trump can go to the Supreme Court and have the elections in Michigan and Pennsylvania declared invalid."

This breaks the rest of the reasoning. The Supreme Court is not going to review the "validity" of a state's election, whatever that means. There is no such standard. They might realistically review a narrow legal question appealed from a state court over all of this, but findings of fact like given ballots were valid get an extreme level of deference to the lower court that considered the evidence.

The article mentions Tilden/Hayes, but implies that results were "invalidated" by some source of authority, which did not happen. Instead, several southern states had descended into chaos over internal problems related to Reconstruction and simply did not transmit results from their electors.

It's certainly possible that Trump will maneuver his way to a recount in Pennsylvania, but the author also quotes Toomey on the Boockvar appeal as if this leads to his conclusion, when it actually impacts a small number of ballots that aren't going to change the outcome. (You can read the two questions in the petition yourself, neither of which are "is this election valid": https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/20/20-542/158714/20201023203640046_Republican Party of Pennsylvania v. Boockvar - Cert Petition.pdf)

The point of the joke is that the Democrats' idea of the Supreme Court "stealing" an election was actually no more than the Supreme Court agreeing that there were Constitutional problems with the Florida Supreme Court's statewide recount order and noting that the state's own self-imposed deadline was only hours away. The result of the processes dictated by Florida were the legal result, and the Supreme Court simply held them to it. No "invalidation", no takesies-backsies, no do-overs.

By the same token, Trump has some options to drag this out, but anything that makes it to the Supreme Court is going to turn on the mechanisms of the laws of Pennsylvania and Michigan, not throwing them out entirely.

4 hours ago, Nyrfan said:

you make WAY too much sense - are you sure you belong on BCVOICE?

Bingoloid is my favorite poster on BCVoice. Really on a whole other level than the rest of us. His reply to the article I posted was primo. I think I have my first man crush ❤️ 

I don't think any of this is funny.  I don't joke about a situation where an election was stolen.

Now we have a Congresswoman wanting to take names of Trump supporters.    The dems persecuted blacks, why can't they try against Trump supporters.

This is a scary time in this country's history.   

Now we find out that the printer put the wrong return address on some Broome absentee ballots.  What a clown show this election is.

I missed that one^^^ A congresswoman wants to take the names of all 71 million of us? lol I worked so much this weekend I didn't know what it day was...TODAY IS VETERANS DAY! EVER MINDFUL...as you can tell from the mistake I made 2 days ago. :) Funny none of you called me out on that. I had a night off last night so I'm all caught up on sleep. 

Here '75, here's a video for you. 

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

I don't think any of this is funny.  I don't joke about a situation where an election was stolen.

Now we have a Congresswoman wanting to take names of Trump supporters.    The dems persecuted blacks, why can't they try against Trump supporters.

Now we find out that the printer put the wrong return address on some Broome absentee ballots.  What a clown show this election is.

You, me, Feech and Senator Dan...https://www.danpatrick.org/patrick-offers-up-to-1-million-in-rewards-for-voter-fraud-whistleblowers-tipsters/

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

Found it. I should have guessed.

The only chance Trump has in PA and I think its a good one, if I understand it correctly, is that the state Supreme Court overruled existing state election laws, which those laws can only be changed by the actual state legislature, and interpreted by the court as its part of the state constitution. Its in regards to ballot availability for inspection.  

On 11/10/2020 at 4:54 PM, Bingoloid said:

tenor.gif

However, I did already read it.

"Now President Trump can go to the Supreme Court and have the elections in Michigan and Pennsylvania declared invalid."

This breaks the rest of the reasoning. The Supreme Court is not going to review the "validity" of a state's election, whatever that means. There is no such standard. They might realistically review a narrow legal question appealed from a state court over all of this, but findings of fact like given ballots were valid get an extreme level of deference to the lower court that considered the evidence.

The article mentions Tilden/Hayes, but implies that results were "invalidated" by some source of authority, which did not happen. Instead, several southern states had descended into chaos over internal problems related to Reconstruction and simply did not transmit results from their electors.

It's certainly possible that Trump will maneuver his way to a recount in Pennsylvania, but the author also quotes Toomey on the Boockvar appeal as if this leads to his conclusion, when it actually impacts a small number of ballots that aren't going to change the outcome. (You can read the two questions in the petition yourself, neither of which are "is this election valid": https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/20/20-542/158714/20201023203640046_Republican Party of Pennsylvania v. Boockvar - Cert Petition.pdf)

The point of the joke is that the Democrats' idea of the Supreme Court "stealing" an election was actually no more than the Supreme Court agreeing that there were Constitutional problems with the Florida Supreme Court's statewide recount order and noting that the state's own self-imposed deadline was only hours away. The result of the processes dictated by Florida were the legal result, and the Supreme Court simply held them to it. No "invalidation", no takesies-backsies, no do-overs.

By the same token, Trump has some options to drag this out, but anything that makes it to the Supreme Court is going to turn on the mechanisms of the laws of Pennsylvania and Michigan, not throwing them out entirely.

Question for you (or anybody). If the vote in those disputed states cannot be validated by a court and no candidate has the required 270 Electoral vote does the constitution send the decision to the house of representatives to decide the winner? That is each state has one vote to decide the new President so more Republican states would choose Trump or more Democratic states would choose Biden. Is that a possibility?

On 11/11/2020 at 8:08 AM, PeteMoss said:

Maybe the campaign should act like they take this seriously, too, then.

In public, they're talking about all this evidence of massive fraud involving tens of thousands of ballots. Yet they're saying all of this on television, and not anywhere that matters. Here's the kind of thing they're actually saying in court in PA:

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/11/Transcript.pdf

THE COURT: In your petition, which is right before me -- and I read it several times -- you don't claim that any electors or the Board of the County were guilty of fraud, correct? That's correct?

MR. GOLDSTEIN: Your Honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step. And it is rare that I call somebody a liar, and I am not calling the Board of the DNC or anybody else involved in this a liar. Everybody is coming to this with good faith. The DNC is coming with good faith. We're all just trying to get an election done. We think these were a mistake, but we think they are a fatal mistake, and these ballots ought not be counted.

THE COURT: I understand. I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?

MR. GOLDSTEIN: To my knowledge at present, no.

THE COURT: Are you claiming that there is any undue or improper influence upon the elector with respect to these 592 ballots?

MR. GOLDSTEIN: To my knowledge at present, no.

In Arizona, they tried to seal the records in their lawsuit in Maricopa County, claiming they were concerned about witness privacy. Maricopa County responded that they were happy to have identities redacted, but that the public "has a right to know how flimsy Plaintiffs’ evidence actually is...it is not just that they alleged these baseless claims, it is the manner in which they alleged it so widely spread and volitionally to the press, on the internet and on Plaintiffs’ fundraising letters".

As it turns out, the big secret lawsuit involved 180 ballots in which no fraud was alleged, just a (supposed) error in the procedures for operating the machines. Maricopa County is about two-thirds of the the population of the state, and this is what they've got?

We could go on, here. Giuliani's claims about Joe Frazier and Will Smith's father seem to have come from a blog citing mysterious "city records" from prior elections that nobody else has heard of and that don't jibe with state records. A Republican election official reports checking the real data and called it "ridiculous" and "fantastical", and thousands of Republican operatives have access to Philadelphia-area voter files through Voter Vault, the GOP's data harvesting platform. Where are the receipts on supposed dead people voting in significant numbers?

You know I like you and think you're a sensible poster, but IMO, Trump himself doesn't believe this. It's a put-on and he knows it. The fine print on the donor website has already changed to divert funds from his campaign debts to his new PAC. Virtually none of the money he's raising is actually going to be spent on fighting purported fraud. He's cashing out, he knows what he's doing.