Donald Trump is about to shock the world.

19April1775

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll repeat myself from another thread. " IF ".

We NEVER gave up and now the globalist infiltrators are about to get their ass handed to them. The WHOLE WORLD is rooting for us. Don't ever doubt that for one second. We did our part, 72 million strong. They made their choice to destroy us and they never thought we would fight back. Welcome back America.

The coolest thing I've ever heard any lawyer say:

"I'm going to release the Kracken."

- Sidney Powell on Lou Dobb's show last week.

There is a rumor floating around that, after he finally shows Wray the door, Trump is going to appoint Powell to run the FBI.

(The only thing she has left to do is get that corrupt and insane Emmett Sullivan off the bench!)

13 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Shit is about to go down...

x22 Report has been interesting. Also Praying Medic. Lin Wood is a must follow on Twitter along with Rudy. 

FOREIGN INTERFERENCE.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-imposing-certain-sanctions-event-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

6 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

The coolest thing I've ever heard any lawyer say:

"I'm going to release the Kracken."

- Sidney Powell on Lou Dobb's show last week.

There is a rumor floating around that, after he finally shows Wray the door, Trump is going to appoint Powell to run the FBI.

(The only thing she has left to do is get that corrupt and insane Emmett Sullivan off the bench!)

IT IS NOW OR NEVER. 

Very interesting. It seems that heads should roll, yet heads are not rolling. They never do. Can’t think of a better time than RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!!

*****Edit  Looks like someone pulled some kind of leverage on them, after that story came out they very quickly reversed course and certified unanimously. This was hours after the initial refusal.The Republican members believe there are discrepancies in the results of some precincts. The Board ultimately voted to certify results on the condition that the Secretary of State’s office conducts an audit of unexplained inaccuracies

So are they trying to say they cannot stop democrats from usurping power in the United States? Because that is going to require some sort of intercession and I'm not talking the courts. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/beaAbzNVe9grxkTy9

23 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

****Edit  Looks like someone pulled some kind of leverage on them, after that story came out they very quickly reversed course and certified unanimously. This was hours after the initial refusal.The Republican members believe there are discrepancies in the results of some precincts. The Board ultimately voted to certify results on the condition that the Secretary of State’s office conducts an audit of unexplained inaccuracies

I was watching a video of the local news broadcast covering this story in Detroit. The segment included a short video showing the 'public' comment period the election board had with residence after announcing they were not going to certify the election. IMO, I'll flat out state that the reason the 2 Republicans reversed course is they very much feared for their lives. That was election intimidation 101 PERIOD. The problem is this now sets a precedence for future elections - cheat to win and, if they discover 'discrepancies', threaten and intimidate them into submission. It's unbelievable that stuff like this is allowed in a democracy, people should be on the fast track to doing hard time for this. UNBELIEVABLE.

2 hours ago, Kaz said:

I was watching a video of the local news broadcast covering this story in Detroit. The segment included a short video showing the 'public' comment period the election board had with residence after announcing they were not going to certify the election. IMO, I'll flat out state that the reason the 2 Republicans reversed course is they very much feared for their lives. That was election intimidation 101 PERIOD. The problem is this now sets a precedence for future elections - cheat to win and, if they discover 'discrepancies', threaten and intimidate them into submission. It's unbelievable that stuff like this is allowed in a democracy, people should be on the fast track to doing hard time for this. UNBELIEVABLE.

I didn’t see it but would like to. That would certainly explain some things. Can you post a link to the video? 

***** Looks like I found it

And now there’s this:

BREAKING REVERSAL — Wayne County election board members rescind their votes, possibly decertifying results…

Unfortunately, that doesn't mean it necessarily voids their votes under Michigan's system. It's probably just going to get pushed forward and these two ignored.

Did you see this one? You don't have to watch the entire thing but at least watch up until you see the nuclear physicist who writes the programs for Dominion and is a Vice President and shareholder in their company...I'm guessing he's our next mass murderer judging him by his JOKER make up. I'm going to go pray day 2 novena to St Joan of Arc now. Have a great afternoon.

12 hours ago, Kaz said:

... I'll flat out state that the reason the 2 Republicans reversed course is they very much feared for their lives. That was election intimidation 101 PERIOD. ...

As I called it yesterday - the 2 Republicans on the election board stating they were bullied into certifying the election. Today they are trying to rescind their votes.

On 11/16/2020 at 11:26 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

Solak just posted this on his Twitter account. First time I’m hearing about it. 

EXCLUSIVE: How a Philly mob boss stole the election — and why he may flip on Joe Biden

Me too, and it is Friday now.

On 11/16/2020 at 4:49 PM, 19April1775 said:

This is a very interesting piece that implies important things about how much most people don't really know:

Trump’s BRILLIANT Pre-Election Executive Order that Trapped Democrats