Donald Trump is about to shock the world.

19April1775

3 hours ago, JB 2 said:

Gold? Looks to me more like a caricature of "orange man" than of baal.

JB don't start with me...I don't want to hear any rationalizations for stupidity. Did you read the thread? All of the conservatives are like...read the bible much? It's CPAC and clearly some republicans have overstepped. IT'S EMBARRASSING.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

3:56 pm: Not on stage yet.

I'm tuned in...I hope he says something about that stupid statue...like he's melting it and selling the gold for charity. I would would truly like to know whose bright idea that was.

13 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

Talking to 5-7 year olds about changing their genders is NOT American. Fuck you teacher union. Fuck you. 

Joe Biden doesn't get to say he's a Catholic from Scranton with this...I'm sure the parishioners at St Ann's and St Pat's are beside themselves..I know my aunt and uncle are. I honestly don't know what happened to PA... my relatives are rolling in their graves...and really 75, I don't know how these parents get away with not being charged with abuse or Munchausens by Proxy...and yes I know it's called something else now. Makes me sick thinking of some small child having their HEALTHY BODY messed with. I see a lot of people are calling Biden out on it though so that's good. FREAK!!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/25/us/rachel-levine.html

1 minute ago, ginger said:

Joe Biden doesn't get to say he's a Catholic from Scranton with this...I'm sure the parishioners at St Ann's and St Pat's are beside themselves..I know my aunt and uncle are. I honestly don't know what happened to PA... my relatives are rolling in their graves...and really 75, I don't know how these parents get away with not being charged with abuse or Munchausens by Proxy...and yes I know it's called something else now. Makes me sick thinking of some small child having their HEALTHY BODY messed with. I see a lot of people are calling Biden out on it though so that's good. FREAK!!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/25/us/rachel-levine.html

THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR IS PLAYING THE ULTIMATE IN MUNCHAUSENS. GET RID OF HIM.

1 minute ago, ginger said:

THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR IS PLAYING THE ULTIMATE IN MUNCHAUSENS. GET RID OF HIM.

Fight for what is right Ginger. You will win. We will win. The left is mentally ill and the whole world knows it. Like I said, this is an international movement. So many people around the world are counting on us to take a stand. STAND TALL.

4 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

Fight for what is right Ginger. You will win. We will win. The left is mentally ill and the whole world knows it. Like I said, this is an international movement. So many people around the world are counting on us to take a stand. STAND TALL.

They'd have us all believe this is European values...it's not. The people I read on twitter from Great Britain..england, scotland ireland wales...then some other europeans chime in...they are equally appalled.

I have some woman on twitter following me...she has three sons and refuses to send them back to school. Who is going to send their kids back to school with this freakshow of an environment. I wish I had the means to open a private school. I'd do it right at that Masonic Temple building. 

On 2/28/2021 at 6:54 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

After President (former?) Trump said that i could not resist turning to cnn. It was worth it to see the idiots raising their blood pressure and nearly exploding veins in their head.

(hey ginger, no appreciation of abstract art? Get reaction from a few kids.)

Art my patootie...it was made in Mexico as a joke, I still don't appreciate it and the guy that made it looks like he could use a swift ....well, you know.

I'm over it and was glad to see President Trump looking so polished. He really did transition into the role of "President". 

My main concern right now is screaming bloody murder about "Rachel". I'm TRYING MY DARNDEST TO EMBARRASS every dem on my twitter...especially Chuck and Kirstin...SO GROSS.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 5:21 PM, ginger said:

They'd have us all believe this is European values...it's not. The people I read on twitter from Great Britain..england, scotland ireland wales...then some other europeans chime in...they are equally appalled.

I have some woman on twitter following me...she has three sons and refuses to send them back to school. Who is going to send their kids back to school with this freakshow of an environment. I wish I had the means to open a private school. I'd do it right at that Masonic Temple building.