Donald Trump is about to shock the world.

19April1775

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

This is a very interesting piece that implies important things about how much most people don't really know:

Trump’s BRILLIANT Pre-Election Executive Order that Trapped Democrats

:) Good morning..so what's taking so long? Why hasn't congress mentioned anything?

hi. I don't have any time today for reading but I just wanted to mention...did any of you see some executive order from 2018 signed by President Trump regarding the seizure of all assets related to voter fraud? Wondering if Dominions or anyones accounts have been frozen?

ttyl love gin...lol...Hi mom! xxxooo

(giggle yes I'm over tired again but I have stuff to do then need a nap before I go back to work :) )

On Newsmax yesterday I recall Sidney Powell said as far back as 2003 NY Rep. Maloney complained about Dominion. Nothing was done. Since then many complaints have been filed with the Feds from both Dems and Repubs, she said. All of them ignored. Powell said the genesis of Dominion was in Venezuela, to ensure Hugo Chavez would be elected.

On 11/21/2020 at 4:58 PM, ginger said:

:) Good morning..so what's taking so long? Why hasn't congress mentioned anything?

They're still 4 years behind on releasing their facts on Billary's emails and of course pizzagate. And the swamp is still full and teeming with pond scum, like Vlad's bitch Kentucky Mitch, AOC, Schumer, Gillibrand and Lady G.

6 hours ago, ginger said:

hi. I don't have any time today for reading but I just wanted to mention...did any of you see some executive order from 2018 signed by President Trump regarding the seizure of all assets related to voter fraud? Wondering if Dominions or anyones accounts have been frozen?

ttyl love gin...lol...Hi mom! xxxooo

(giggle yes I'm over tired again but I have stuff to do then need a nap before I go back to work :) )

Yes, in this thread actually.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-imposing-certain-sanctions-event-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

If these machines have ANY network interface the people behind them should be executed for criminal incompetence, if not straight up building them to be compromised. There is no reason to give these machines network capability that outweighs the security vulnerabilities that introduces. The only benefit to a network interface is ease of configuration and passing along data. But this could easily be done with a little extra work by in-person configuration and manually carrying data stored in a removable device, which can have a chain of custody associated with it to make the whole thing secure as it should be.

If they have them, then the best case scenario is the designers were stupid or lazy, and the worst case scenario is they were designed to be tampered with easily from a remote location. In my view, the presence of a network connection alone is enough to invalidate every vote these machines have ever tabulated.

5 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

If these machines have ANY network interface the people behind them should be executed for criminal incompetence, if not straight up building them to be compromised. There is no reason to give these machines network capability that outweighs the security vulnerabilities that introduces. The only benefit to a network interface is ease of configuration and passing along data. But this could easily be done with a little extra work by in-person configuration and manually carrying data stored in a removable device, which can have a chain of custody associated with it to make the whole thing secure as it should be.

If they have them, then the best case scenario is the designers were stupid or lazy, and the worst case scenario is they were designed to be tampered with easily from a remote location. In my view, the presence of a network connection alone is enough to invalidate every vote these machines have ever tabulated.

We will have to see how credible this high ranking Venezuelan military officer is but he has reportedly given a statement under oath saying he was in a control room watching the votes in real time when it was being rigged for Chavez. And they could make adjustments as needed. Sounds like these machines definitely have remote access. Last report was he is in the United states. December 14th, I still think, is the drop dead cutoff for this to all get resolved. Events will be moving quickly in the next 3+ weeks.

5 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

We will have to see how credible this high ranking Venezuelan military officer is but he has reportedly given a statement under oath saying he was in a control room watching the votes in real time when it was being rigged for Chavez. And they could make adjustments as needed. Sounds like these machines definitely have remote access. Last report was he is in the United states. December 14th, I still think, is the drop dead cutoff for this to all get resolved. Events will be moving quickly in the next 3+ weeks.  

It appears that this type of "rigging" has also been done amongst the Democrat themselves, i.e. Clinton vs Sanders, although Sanders did not reveal this, there is a lot of speculation about at the moment, but if it turns out to be true and the election is forfeited, there will be major changes in the US including some very upset folks.

If a voting machine has an ethernet port or a wifi antenna, chop it up with an axe. Chop up the guy who sold you it too, while you're at it. 

15 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

:) lol so tired I didn't recall where I read it...

Good morning...explain it to me...the article states Sydney Powell is registered as a military lawyer...I don't know what that means, and...why would team Trump disassociate from her? 

6 hours ago, ginger said:

Good morning...explain it to me...the article states Sydney Powell is registered as a military lawyer...I don't know what that means, and...why would team Trump disassociate from her? 

Her case appears that it will take some time to investigate and adjudicate. And she is neither favoring Dems or Repubs. I don't know how Powell is financed. Seems she should be appointed Special Prosecutor for Honest Elections. But the very ones needed  to appoint her could end up under her microscope so we'll have to see the direction her investigation takes.