Donald Trump is about to shock the world.

19April1775

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/25/2020 at 7:30 PM, 19April1775 said:

Has Senator Harris resigned her Senate seat on the wings of her and China Joe's historic victory yet? I wonder why, not.

First time I've seen this asked. Interesting. Rumor has it she gave up her “seat” a LONG time ago 😉 

60-D4-E5-C8-BF76-4225-AB7-B-10-E7-AC5-E1

You beat me to it...I was just about to post that here. I'll believe when I see it. I'm still waiting for a military response. I want every one of those 900 votes investigated and accounted for.

An analysis by a onetime military intelligence analyst whose name was redacted in an affidavit with lawyer attorney Sidney Powell’s lawsuit against Michigan officials insists there's “unambiguous evidence” that Dominion Voter Systems servers were accessible to and were “compromised by rogue actors, such as Iran and China.”

https://www.newsmax.com/us/vote-machines/2020/11/27/id/999055/

The PA numbers on absentee or mail in ballots are actually much worse than what I first posted.

PA sent out around 1.8 million ballots.  Of those, they got back about 1.4 million that they can verify were actually sent out.  

Somehow, the state got back a total of 2.5 million ballots.  So approximately 1.1 million ballots were just poofed into existence.  

How does this happen? 

Saturday’s Fun Fraud Facts: Seven Unexplainable Results that Reveal Democrats Didn’t Even Try to Hide Their Fraud

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/saturdays-fun-fraud-facts-seven-unexplainable-results-reveal-democrats-didnt-even-try-hide-fraud/

If we had a neutral media in this country, the election would already have been decided - in Trump's favor. It's only because of their putrid bias that this vast voter fraud organization felt it could implement and get away with this criminal election scheme. They enabled the fraud by lying about the campaigns, about COVID, about mail-in voting, and most especially by phony polling. Most of the media in this country is currently providing cover for the people, organizations and governments that perpetrated this while simultaneously mocking and dismissing anyone daring to say out loud that Biden cheated. Say what you want about Donald Trump. But the fact is: he won fair and square by working his ass off in 2016, and did it again this year. All the hard work and dedication in the universe means nothing if the fix is in, though. Democrats cheering Trump's "loss" should really be searching their souls - assuming they have one. Getting rid of Trump has been your obsession for four years. Do you really want to sanction massive fraud and cheating to accomplish it? Isn't the future of your country more important to you than that?

Somebody smarter than me (that’s most) please correct me if I’m wrong:

My understanding is that the Supreme Court can only rule that the state failed to adhere to their own voter laws, and then order the state to "fix it". Correct? 

We know state governors & sec of states are not allowed to change voter laws. So, it seems obvious what will happen.

The best thing Trump could do the day after his inauguration is fire everyone in our government, start over, and move the Capital to North Dakota.  I sincerely hope that he shitcans the entire bunch of criminal motherfuckers without their pensions.

18 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Somebody smarter than me (that’s most) please correct me if I’m wrong:

My understanding is that the Supreme Court can only rule that the state failed to adhere to their own voter laws, and then order the state to "fix it". Correct? 

We know state governors & sec of states are not allowed to change voter laws. So, it seems obvious what will happen.

The best thing Trump could do the day after his inauguration is fire everyone in our government, start over, and move the Capital to North Dakota.  I sincerely hope that he shitcans the entire bunch of criminal motherfuckers without their pensions.

Nobody is smarter than you 27. Surely if you were involved in solving the mystery you, me and everyone else on BCV would have secured the security camera footage at the State Farm arena by now. 

Why the f$%^ doesn't the military or the US Marshall have that system in their possession? 28 days later and nobody has reviewed the footage...Sydney Powell has to petition the court for access?

How is this not being treated as a national security issue when there are so many military operating within/out of the State of Georgia?

Lt General Flynn and Lt General Mcinerney did an interview yesterday that is making waves. It’s a little over an hour, but I highly recommend it if you have the time. This will be hard to believe for many. 

Full interview of Flynn & Mcinerney here: Bitchute: Lt. General Michael Flynn's First Interview Since President Trump's Pardon

It sounds like they've moved Special Ops into its own branch which reports Directly to Ezra Cohen-Watkick.
Perhaps Cyber will be next.

We were told 2.5 years ago to keep an eye on Ezra Cohen-Watnick as he was being pushed out of the White House. He's a Flynn loyalist.

This look like a President on his way out?

Isn't it pretty obvious what's happening here? Once Patriots within our government confirmed CIA involvement in this coup, they took control of Special Ops away from the "deep state" (CIA, etc), and have been using the NSA / Mil intel and (now) Special Ops to dismantle the plotters. 

And where will these plotters be tried for their treason?

On 11/27/2020 at 2:05 PM, ginger said:

I EXPECT AN ANSWER FROM THE MILITARY. TODAY. THE BETRAYAL IS ALMOST TOO MUCH TO BARE.

Well, we have more time than that to see if the 305th battalion is real.

So GA is now all of a sudden doing a “software update” on all of their very questionable Dominion voting machines, as litigation is pending over the software on those machines.  .  In other words, the machines are being wiped to cover up the fraud.  

The Judge originally ordered a halt to the “updates” then for some unknown reason reversed his own decision a half hour later.  

A Federal Judge has since ruled the wiping of the voting machines must be halted, and the machines in question must be secured pending outcome of the case that’s been filed.  

Something tells me those machines will still be wiped clean.  

The MSM will not cover this because we basically live in China now, where the protests in Tianamen Square never made the news.   

Imagine if this had happened in 2016 while the left was screaming about their claims of Russian interference, and all of the patently obvious fraud benefited Trump.  

Do you think it would be the top story 24/7 on MSDNC?  Of course it would be, and rightly so.  But the fraud in that election benefited Hitlery, and Trump won anyway, so that fraud was never reported.   

But now, the media arm of the DNC is content to report about Biden’s socks, and that he’s getting a cat.  Sadly, the low information voters continue to lap it up, blissfully ignorant of what’s actually going on.  

18 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Lt General Flynn and Lt General Mcinerney did an interview yesterday that is making waves. It’s a little over an hour, but I highly recommend it if you have the time. This will be hard to believe for many. 

Full interview of Flynn & Mcinerney here: Bitchute: Lt. General Michael Flynn's First Interview Since President Trump's Pardon

General Flynn..."Crucibel of History" 

Thanks for posting this 27..I can't listen to the entire thing right now, T just got home and have things to do and need a nap. I will listen on my travels tonight. Did you happen to see a date on that video?

:) The Crucibel...my cousin did this a few years back. 

13 hours ago, Property & Casualty said:

So GA is now all of a sudden doing a “software update” on all of their very questionable Dominion voting machines, as litigation is pending over the software on those machines.  .  In other words, the machines are being wiped to cover up the fraud.  

The Judge originally ordered a halt to the “updates” then for some unknown reason reversed his own decision a half hour later.  

A Federal Judge has since ruled the wiping of the voting machines must be halted, and the machines in question must be secured pending outcome of the case that’s been filed.  

Something tells me those machines will still be wiped clean.  

The MSM will not cover this because we basically live in China now, where the protests in Tianamen Square never made the news.   

Imagine if this had happened in 2016 while the left was screaming about their claims of Russian interference, and all of the patently obvious fraud benefited Trump.  

Do you think it would be the top story 24/7 on MSDNC?  Of course it would be, and rightly so.  But the fraud in that election benefited Hitlery, and Trump won anyway, so that fraud was never reported.   

But now, the media arm of the DNC is content to report about Biden’s socks, and that he’s getting a cat.  Sadly, the low information voters continue to lap it up, blissfully ignorant of what’s actually going on.  

I am slowing moving into shell shock mode. Where the hell is the military? Really , they decided they want Biden to be their commander in chief instead of President Trump? 

I predict in 3 weeks Biden will have a stroke.

16 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Well, we have more time than that to see if the 305th battalion is real.

Or did they all decide to vote for Biden? Where is their Proving ground? Do they have their head in the cloud?