Donald Trump is about to shock the world.

19April1775

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I have this right? 305th Battalion aka Kracken raided our own consulate in Germany where the Dominion computer systems were housed and 5 soldiers were either wounded or dead? Our soldiers shot at our own people? And Gina Haspel was there and now she's at GITMO...

I don't think I can buy this...I wish the joint chiefs would hold a press conference...there is a lot of rumor circulating. At the very least, make a statement explaining their role in defending the constitution as it relates to this election. 

And what of Trump petitioning to suspend Habeas Corpus? Is that true? Someone on twitter says it already is suspended...again no time for deep reading, maybe I'll skip my nap.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habeas_corpus_in_the_United_States#Habeas_corpus_in_the_21st_Century

C8-FBDE1-C-0-E83-47-D1-B4-B1-E9-AE1-E4-D

"Presidential Address incoming this week. Bend over Democrats."

"The address will have senior military and justice department officials making comments regarding the election. Why do you think Barr has been so quiet. He has been putting together his presentation and statement that the electoral college cannot legitimize the election results."

"They will discuss the raid in Frankfurt and the role of Dominion, China and Iran in the election fraud. The biggest hit will be on rogue elements in the CIA who were involved in this. Haspel and Wray will be fired this way."

"Haspel because of Frankfurt and Wray because of the Hunter Biden computer cover up. Took time to put this together. The election was a fraud and will be shown. You think Biden will be President after this?"

*****I’m not going to reveal the source. This stuff is all over the web/conspiracy websites.

72-A22393-04-A9-40-A5-B0-DC-046-F23-A4-E
Hmmm... hiding an ankle monitor, maybe?

2 hours ago, ginger said:

Do I have this right? 305th Battalion aka Kracken raided our own consulate in Germany where the Dominion computer systems were housed and 5 soldiers were either wounded or dead? Our soldiers shot at our own people? And Gina Haspel was there and now she's at GITMO...

I don't think I can buy this...I wish the joint chiefs would hold a press conference...there is a lot of rumor circulating. At the very least, make a statement explaining their role in defending the constitution as it relates to this election. 

And what of Trump petitioning to suspend Habeas Corpus? Is that true? Someone on twitter says it already is suspended...again no time for deep reading, maybe I'll skip my nap.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habeas_corpus_in_the_United_States#Habeas_corpus_in_the_21st_Century

Ginger, this has been all but confirmed by multiple sources- regarding the raid.

5 soldiers died / alleged cover story is they died from a Blackhawk crash in Egypt. A CIA officer died / cover story is he died in Somalia. Also allegedly, contractors were flown in from Afghanistan, to Frankfurt, to beef up security. Our “white hats” neutralized them - with the 5 casualties.

Next tidbit: Trump recently pulled us from the Open Skies Treaty. Some believe this is so Trump can hide increase flight volume to Gitmo. Remember being declared an “enemy combatant” by the DOD is a bad place to be. Supposedly, a lot of folks are flipping to gain immunity. Do you really think it’s a coincidence firing squads and death by hanging were just reinstated by chance? We’re in a state of war as of November 4th.

48 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

Ginger, this has been all but confirmed by multiple sources- regarding the raid.

5 soldiers died / alleged cover story is they died from a Blackhawk crash in Egypt. A CIA officer died / cover story is he died in Somalia. Also allegedly, contractors were flown in from Afghanistan, to Frankfurt, to beef up security. Our “white hats” neutralized them - with the 5 casualties.

Next tidbit: Trump recently pulled us from the Open Skies Treaty. Some believe this is so Trump can hide increase flight volume to Gitmo. Remember being declared an “enemy combatant” by the DOD is a bad place to be. Supposedly, a lot of folks are flipping to gain immunity. Do you really think it’s a coincidence firing squads and death by hanging were just reinstated by chance? We’re in a state of war as of November 4th.

Where are you getting this information from?

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

Where are you getting this information from?

It's all over twitter.

Dan I wasn't sure about the Open Skies treaty but as far as the firing squad I've been aware for a long time prisons have problems getting the drugs...pharmacies do not want to participate so they have to be ordered overseas from Sweden I think.. The drugs are very expensive. I'm also pretty sure I read some cases where the courts are saying lethal injections are cruel and unusual because one size does not fit all...people were surviving or were suffering, not dying quick enough. In one case the potency of the drugs was an issue.

These have been ongoing issues for several years..in Oklahoma.

Everyone is worried about DOJ. What about the DOD? An act of war occurred, with American co-conspirators... Trump / Flynn would make Sun Tzu envious of these moves. When the enemy is overextended (fighting the wrong fights in court and media) and fully de-cloaked, the DOD will strike (if SCOTUS doesn’t side).

On 11/30/2020 at 9:45 AM, DanCooper said:

What is playing out will shock the world. Bigger question is: Where will Obama flee, to avoid the military tribunal for treason?

Kenya.

2 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Looks like Barr has been compromised. Trump should fire him immediately and replace him with General Flynn 

Or was for a long time. This is all about China trying to take us down folks. They have been at it for a very long time. I'll go out on a limb, not much of a risk nowadays, that 100% of never Trumpers in the political world are compromised by China. We are witnessing some serious history right now.