Donald Trump is about to shock the world.

19April1775

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's been removed from her committee assignments...to start.

post edit...reading through the comments..I don't see anything about her "soldiers". She has her own militia? Do the words foreign and domestic enemy mean anything to her?

post post edit..everyone is calling on the FBI...she is inciting a militia...I thinks it's a military matter. I can not imagine why she hasn't been arrested, she made that video days ago.

I totally stole this from twitter...choked on my coffee as soon as I saw it...didn't even need to watch the video. "SOUNDS LIKE A MESSAGE FROM THE GRAMERCY RIFFS"

4 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Michigan State Representative Cynthia A. Johnson sends a message to her “Soldiers” and to “Trumpers.” This supports Lin Wood's prediction that they will gin up discontent, riots, etc over the election that they knew they couldn't win or even steal.

COLOR REVOLUTION. Peeps should take a few minutes and research them. They have been used around the world to overthrow governments. Not going to happen in the United States. Not going to happen China Joe.

4 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Michigan State Representative Cynthia A. Johnson sends a message to her “Soldiers” and to “Trumpers.” This supports Lin Wood's prediction that they will gin up discontent, riots, etc over the election that they knew they couldn't win or even steal.

I just looked at the video. I also saw her when she was attacking that IT worker. And the question I have is ...

... is that Lex Luther?

More information on Trump's Executive Order from Sept 2018, regarding actions to be taken in the event of any foreign interference in our elections. It addresses not only foreign governments, but also any individuals working with or for said governments.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/exclusive-president-trumps-executive-order-regarding-foreign-intervention-us-elections-may-result-perilous-consequences-biden-family-others/

Hopefully accommodations are being prepared now for the upcoming "tourist season":

club_gitmo_square_sticker_3_x_3.jpg

20 states file a complaint in the SCOTUS, the court of original jurisdiction in cases between states, over the handling of the election in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, and Pennsylvania, a completely unprecedented event in American history, and the motherfucking goddamned news media is SILENT about it. They have all agreed to cover one of the most important stories in American history with lockstep silence? At some point, will shame enter the equation??? 

3 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

20 states file a complaint in the SCOTUS, the court of original jurisdiction in cases between states, over the handling of the election in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, and Pennsylvania, a completely unprecedented event in American history, and the motherfucking goddamned news media is SILENT about it. They have all agreed to cover one of the most important stories in American history with lockstep silence? At some point, will shame enter the equation??? 

Shame left a while ago, and isn’t coming back. Texas’ papers are strong. They should be heard.

The Court may very well rule in Trump`s favor. Yet this is not the real ace in the hole. That card will be played after the saturation point is reached with the public about the fraud in and before the election.

That card is the Presidential Address to the nation on what happened in Frankfurt and the influence of the Chinese in the election. Radcliff`s report will be the basis for martial law in those 4 states and the infusion of troops to get to the bottom of what happened.

Trump is creating a narrative so the public will be prepared for what is coming. The court ruling in his favor is the icing on the cake. The cake is when he reveals the 4 million votes that were changed in Frankfurt and the millions of votes that were created in China and their infusion into the election process through various voting precincts in the Country.

Biden will be lucky if he is not hanged and the Democrat Party will be destroyed for a generation. Sure several states were in on the fraud and their elected leaders will pay a price. The military is already in the middle of this and they will ultimately settle the affair. Just a tidbit. There has been meetings between the Supreme Court and the Military and several members of the Trump Administration about what went on.

2 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Got in a bit of a tussle with an in-law the other day. She acts like the Vancome Lady from Mad TV, fingers in her ears and chanting "la-la-la-la-la." Refused to listen to any facts. Just got loud and was talking over me. What was it that Biden said? "We believe in truth over facts"

She claimed I need to stop watching one TV channel. She assumed I watch Fox News (I don't). She said I needed to watch something in the middle.

I asked what that would be, and she said the CBS Evening News at 6:30.

Let's see ... wasn't until January 2019 the President of CBS News David Rhodes? Whose brother is Ben Rhodes, the Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications and Speechwriting under Obama?

Yup ... a totally neutral news source.

51 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

That card is the Presidential Address to the nation on what happened in Frankfurt and the influence of the Chinese in the election. Radcliff`s report will be the basis for martial law in those 4 states and the infusion of troops to get to the bottom of what happened.

And immediately after that, the Dems and the MSM will completely dismiss all of it, saying it is based on the false ramblings of QAnon.

Heck, when Pelosi was asked today about the Swalwell Chinese honeypot spy scandal, she immediately went into a rant about QAnon and its threat to the country.

QAnon will replace Russia as the new boogyman.

On 12/9/2020 at 2:44 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

I see not one news station touched this story...did you see anything?

So, she doesn't regret her words. She says using the word "soldier" in her neighborhood means to rise up. and she thinks republicans who called the police to file  complaints are "Karens".

Here's what I think...I think she rehearsed her little speech, put it out there and expected people to riot in her community. Or maybe she thinks one of them will show up at a softball game with a rifle. 

Removing her from her committee assignments is NOT GOOD ENOUGH. 

The lawsuit filed by the Texas attorney general at the Supreme Court will be dismissed, Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse said Thursday...The senator added it appeared Paxton filed a "PR stunt rather than a lawsuit," in an attempt to gain "a pardon" from President Trump...Paxton currently is the subject of an FBI investigation for allegedly using his office to benefit an Austin real estate developer.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/sasse-texas-supremecourt-lawsuit/2020/12/10/id/1001002/

4 hours ago, thomas said:

The lawsuit filed by the Texas attorney general at the Supreme Court will be dismissed, Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse said Thursday...The senator added it appeared Paxton filed a "PR stunt rather than a lawsuit," in an attempt to gain "a pardon" from President Trump...Paxton currently is the subject of an FBI investigation for allegedly using his office to benefit an Austin real estate developer.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/sasse-texas-supremecourt-lawsuit/2020/12/10/id/1001002/

Jack Sasse is wrong. Texas’ papers are strong, rooted in constutional text and Supreme Court precedent. Ted Cruz will argue them well. It’s the republic’s last hope.