Donald Trump is about to shock the world.

19April1775

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the TV "news" buzzing with the Electoral College Vote, scheduled in 3 days, and the projected outcome? Why not?

I said it. 

"The tide is going out. Did you know that a full moon and a new moon have the same affect? After tonight's full moon the tides will begin to recede. For a week, at least, it will look like Trump is done. He even set the stage in his latest interview. Sounds helpless. On purpose. BUT, the tides have no choice except to swell again. And they will.

Did you know that the next new moon is December 14th? On that day the Electoral College is scheduled to meet and vote on their selection of President and Vice President. I don't think it can happen. The water will be too high. Did you know the winter solstice is December 21st? The darkest day of the year. Did you know that on December 22nd, 23rd and 24th the sun hovers in about the same place? On December 25th it begins to rise again. Watch for a Trump Christmas."

Oh my. Why did I forget to sign off as

75'

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 5:38 PM, 19April1775 said:

Is the TV "news" buzzing with the Electoral College Vote, scheduled in 3 days, and the projected outcome? Why not?

I said it. 

"The tide is going out. Did you know that a full moon and a new moon have the same affect? After tonight's full moon the tides will begin to recede. For a week, at least, it will look like Trump is done. He even set the stage in his latest interview. Sounds helpless. On purpose. BUT, the tides have no choice except to swell again. And they will.

Did you know that the next new moon is December 14th? On that day the Electoral College is scheduled to meet and vote on their selection of President and Vice President. I don't think it can happen. The water will be too high. Did you know the winter solstice is December 21st? The darkest day of the year. Did you know that on December 22nd, 23rd and 24th the sun hovers in about the same place? On December 25th it begins to rise again. Watch for a Trump Christmas."

Oh my. Why did I forget to sign off as

75'

Did I overlook Epiphany? Yes I did. Did I overlook the last quarter? Ditto. Illumination varies but it can be at 45%. The 6th. 

EDA7-D5-D4-8-DFB-4-CE3-A867-236-E42-D829

Lin Wood has been on a Twitter rampage as of late. Kids getting raped and murdered. Chief Justice Roberts involved. Pence involved. Twitter hasn’t taken him down and nobody seems interested in suing him. Just what does this man have? 

They need to go nuclear. I want JFK Jr to make an appearance, followed by video of Bill Clinton getting deep throated by a German Shepard. That’s just for starters. 

Jan 6th is now here. Let the shit show begin 

12 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

EDA7-D5-D4-8-DFB-4-CE3-A867-236-E42-D829

Lin Wood has been on a Twitter rampage as of late. Kids getting raped and murdered. Chief Justice Roberts involved. Pence involved. Twitter hasn’t taken him down and nobody seems interested in suing him. Just what does this man have? 

They need to go nuclear. I want JFK Jr to make an appearance, followed by video of Bill Clinton getting deep throated by a German Shepard. That’s just for starters. 

Jan 6th is now here. Let the shit show begin 

No, I still have not made it to the grocery store but I did manage to load the dish washer and throw in a load of laundry. :) lol   I just saw the JFK Jr, gif...so....I guess that's why Nancy Pelosi was insisting on money for the Kennedy Center during the first round of covid relief funds?

^^^something about Pence and Rod Rosenstein conspiring against the president in 2016...? I'm still trying wade through the tripe. 

Why are they, Schumer/Pelosi, publicly threatening immediate 25th amendment removal or impeachment with 13 days to go? Rush said it is to prevent him from running again in 2024 because they will cook up some law in the meantime that makes someone with that status ineligible. Sorry Rush. I don't buy that theory. They are talking immediate removal or impeachment to remove him, with 13 days to go? WUT?

2 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Why are they, Schumer/Pelosi, publicly threatening immediate 25th amendment removal or impeachment with 13 days to go? Rush said it is to prevent him from running again in 2024 because they will cook up some law in the meantime that makes someone with that status ineligible. Sorry Rush. I don't buy that theory. They are talking immediate removal or impeachment to remove him, with 13 days to go? WUT?

I see you've already read my post in the "Italy" thread about the FCC sending out a reminder to make sure the Emergency Alert System is working and is never blocked for any reason.

Talk (and hope) is that Trump will now be making his move, now that all of the traitors in the House and Senate have been exposed (as well as VPOTUS). Options include invoking the EO regarding foreign interference in elections, unsealing all of the 100K+ indictments, Durham report, etc.

Still waiting to see if there is really anything to that Italy talk. And if it ties into that supposed capture of Dominion/Scytl election data servers in Germany, and the rumored gun battle between black hat vs white hat forces of the CIA vs Special Ops.

2 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Agree. President Trump already said he's not interested in 2024, It's now or never. He signed an executive order in 2018...so they need to put up or shut up...I'm going to check my cell phone right now but I'm fairly positive I'll get any messages sent. Isn't it funny we were just talking about Amber alerts? Look at the date.

3 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

It's another illusion. A fake issue for their media to fan the flames. Just like the Russia hoax and the Ukraine phone call. And the phone call to Raffensburgermeister from Georgia. Nothing there.

35 minutes ago, ginger said:

27 I'm going to listen to your thing in a minute...busy in the kitchen right now splitting up a pork loin to freeze.

it was interesting..I still don't understand...how can the electors be certified if D22 has no representation? How can articles be brought with us being represented?

I have Fox on now..."Trump urges unity"...what are we? chopped liver? We have no representation.

1 hour ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Worth 10 mins of your time. They talk about what actually happened yesterday and what’s going to happen:

Interesting.

I'm not familiar with any of these people or their credentials. But the problem I'm having with many Internet political pundits is that you never are sure how good their journalism skills are nor how reputable their sources are. Or if they're just regurgitating or recycling rumors they've seen elsewhere.

Given that caveat, I see they referenced Trump's supposed trip to the National Defense Command Center in Abilene, Texas that I first read about early this morning. (I think it was a Lin Wood tweet, before Twitter gave him the permanent boot off the platform. There are limits to free speech. But calls for Trump's assassination for four years have been deemed to not violate the Terms of Service. Go figure.)  And a guy who tracks military flights also posted the supposed flight path of Trump's plane (which was claimed wasn't his normal 747 but a high-tech communications plane):

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErGgOqoU0AISyVK?format=jpg

Also, how can they legally use any of the information obtained from the stolen laptops — even during military tribunals? That also sort of gives the impression that the breach of the Capitol was not solely the work of Antifa infiltrators, but was cover for a Black Ops mission.  Not good.

7 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Trump is still the President.  He still has a tremendous amount of power. We’re in a National Emergency. Look for him to use those powers. This ain’t over yet. Red 1 and Red 2 are on their way. Red 4 is in motion. The Emergency Alert System is on deck. Trumps last Tweet could very well go something like this: 

“My fellow Americans. The Storm is upon us”

3 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

BD02-A876-ECF7-49-A6-9097-FAC6-A7546-DDD

F6-CA78-FE-EF42-47-E0-ACD1-D0-D5-A6-FF3-

Oh, come on - Seriously?  As one of my (blindly-loyal registered democrat) relatives told me, that whole laptop is obviously Russian disinformation. Emails can be faked, as can be photos and videos.

Yes, Russia took the time and effort to fake gigabytes of data. And then gave it to some obscure computer repairman. A repairman who has a family history of military service.

But Trump supposedly requesting that hookers engage in a "golden shower" with him in a Moscow hotel room - which was traced back to being sourced from a joke someone overheard in an Eastern European bar - that deserved a four-year and forty million dollar government  investigation.

Democrats can do no wrong.

After all, Teddy Kennedy killed a woman, and that really didn't stop his career. When he died, he was given a hero's funeral.

You might say, Mary Jo was the first victim in the #metoo movement.