WATCH NEWSMAXTV to get the REAL NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Independent

Regarding Sydney Powell's actions, she is doing exactly what she should be doing. She told everyone about the evidence, without many specifics. The specifics should be saved for the courtroom. The state-run media wants a chance to discredit (by any means, especially immoral and even illegal) all the arguments before they make it to court. We've already seen how the left bullied the Wayne County election officials.

I hear that 243 Dominion Voting Systems employees have deleted their LinkedIn accounts.

And more "no evidence"

Absentee ballots with ‘impossible’ return dates…

Just now, 27 Time World Champions said:

Regarding Sydney Powell's actions, she is doing exactly what she should be doing. She told everyone about the evidence, without many specifics. The specifics should be saved for the courtroom. The state-run media wants a chance to discredit (by any means, especially immoral and even illegal) all the arguments before they make it to court. We've already seen how the left bullied the Wayne County election officials.

I hear that 243 Dominion Voting Systems employees have deleted their LinkedIn accounts.

And more "no evidence"

Absentee ballots with ‘impossible’ return dates…

What makes me laugh is the media ASKING for evidence. I'm old enough to remember when they went digging to find it themselves because it is their F**KING job. 

2 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

I think it was out of the initial 243 listed employees, that 100 had deleted their LinkedIn accounts. And they were programmers.

The cute thing is, guess where I heard they were located?

Serbia.

Let's see ... voting equipment initially developed in Venezuela, with assistance from Cuba, has their headquarters in Toronto, was picked for many U.S. elections, where the data was then sent to and tabulated in Spain and Germany. All part of the global economy, I guess.

BTW, there are currently 103 people at Dominion that still have active LinkedIn profiles:

U.S.A. - 74
Canada - 25
Serbia - 3
India - 1

And one employee is in our own back yard - Chenango Forks! But it is a very bare bones profile, and he only has one connection.

There's also a regional manager in Liverpool. His profile is also bare bones and only has one connection.

Regarding Newsmax and their lineup, I have one question ...

can Sean Spicer really be trusted?

Considering his early anti-Trump comments, and that he worked for the RNC — which basically provided no support to Trump in 2016 — could be be a "Never Trump" in disguise? Or has be been redeemed?

I haven't watched his show yet. But I have these concerns.

I was holding out some hope for Fox with Tucker Carlson. Looks like, from his second attack on Sidney Powell, he's flipped. But some have said that early in his career, he played the part of a liberal while wearing a bow tie. Maybe he's just like Drudge, and just marketed himself based on where the money was at the time.

Hannity interrupts people too much.

Laura seemed to tell Trump not to fight too much longer and to just concede.

Put a fork in it - Fox News is done.

3 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

Sorry, but I am not going to dox anyone. 

However, anyone with a LinkedIn account can figure it out themselves.

If someone voluntarily puts their name out there, there is nothing illegal or immoral about republishing it.

Who said anything about doxxing them?  You did.

On Newsmax today Sidney Powell said both Democrats and Republicans have manipulated Dominion for over 15 years. Numerous complaints over that time from both parties have been lodged about Dominion to the Feds. Ignored. It's time.

Gov. Kemp of Georgia is involved in pay-for-play with Dominion, she said. 

17 hours ago, thomas said:

On Newsmax today Sidney Powell said both Democrats and Republicans have manipulated Dominion for over 15 years. Numerous complaints over that time from both parties have been lodged about Dominion to the Feds. Ignored. It's time.

Gov. Kemp of Georgia is involved in pay-for-play with Dominion, she said. 

This is why rebels like me were born out of the Ron Paul type movements. We finally realized it was a Uni-party ruling over us. All of this Dominion crap makes sense now. They just switch back and forth on purpose for cover while they are all in on it<sounds like Broome County too>. Don't forget, Trump really isn't a Republican or a Democrat. He is a problem solving populist. They don't have a ticket to run on :).

EnZA9jhXIAQVXoB?format=jpg&name=small

^Nice blood sucking man eating spider web dress...how 70's feminism lesbian of her...sisterhood and all that. I wonder if her children are matrophobic ? For sure they hate spiders...AND LOOK AT PRESIDENT BUSH! CAUGHT RIGHT IN THAT WEB...WHO THE HELL LET THAT PHOTO GO TO PRINT?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Apparently jolted by the fact Newsmax has skyrocketed to become the 4th highest-rated cable news channel in the country, the liberal CNN is decrying what it calls Newsmax's "election denialism" and is seeking to have it "deplatformed" from cable and satellite systems across the nation.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/cnn-cancel-culture-big-tech-censorship/2021/01/17/id/1006021/