When are we getting our stimulus checks

thomas

But they won't and you damn well know it...people are refusing to pay their rent...they're standing in food lines A M I L E L O N G. 

I see it on twitter all of the time...Mom with 3 kids lost her job and she's going to be evicted pretty soon. Some of these people are making more on unemployment than they were working and they still aren't paying their rent. 

So mom will get $1400 plus the $9,000 for her kids...you think she's going to pay her rent with that money? I doubt it.

It'll be interesting to see how the state is going to settle up with the landlords. I find it absolutely disgusting the renters are saying the landlords should just take a loss. Some of the people on twitter are saying landlords should get a "real job'. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2021 at 5:37 AM, ginger said:

He said $2 grand before the Georgia senate election then walked it back to $1400 after the 2 senate seats went to the dems. The problems is, not everyone heard this and they are ticked off he's breaking his promise.

SO THERE IT IS...REPUBLICAN FROM ARIZONA IS ASKING FOR 10 K IN COVID RELIEF/STIMULUS AND THE DEMOCRATS SHUT HIM DOWN. THEY DON'T WANT CITIZENS TO HAVE THE MONEY. THEY WANT US TO BEG THEM FOR CRUMBS AFTER THEY TAKE THEIR ADMINISTRATIVE AND CONSULTING FEES.

Stimulus check argument sparked Indiana quadruple murder, family says

“He wanted some of Jeanettrius’ tax money, stimulus money,” cousin Wendy Johnson told the station. “She said, No, you don’t deserve any of this. I work. I take care of our child. You don’t do anything.”

https://nypost.com/2021/03/16/stimulus-check-argument-prompted-quadruple-murder-family/

12 hours ago, thomas said:

Stimulus check argument sparked Indiana quadruple murder, family says

“He wanted some of Jeanettrius’ tax money, stimulus money,” cousin Wendy Johnson told the station. “She said, No, you don’t deserve any of this. I work. I take care of our child. You don’t do anything.”

https://nypost.com/2021/03/16/stimulus-check-argument-prompted-quadruple-murder-family/

This story really bothers me.

He should be hung from the flagpole.

House Democrats Rip Biden Admin. for Delayed Checks

"Some of our most vulnerable seniors and persons with disabilities, including veterans who served our country with honor, are unable to pay for basic necessities while they wait for their overdue payments," they wrote.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/house-democrats-stimulus-impact/2021/03/24/id/1015066/

• 2 weeks later...