When are we getting our stimulus checks

thomas

5 hours ago, thomas said:

On Monday, Biden said $2,000 checks could "go out the door" soon if voters in Georgia gave him a Democratic majority in the U.S. Senate — and now, that's happened.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/expect-third-stimulus-check-under-160500295.html

Text Joe at 30330. It's magic.

For some reason Sen. Manchin says NO to the checks. He's actually got a lot of leverage with the Senate evenly split. Should be interesting. America needs cooler heads to prevail until the country comes back to its senses. Not so sure about this check issue.

On 1/8/2021 at 4:15 PM, thomas said:

...America needs cooler heads to prevail until the country comes back to its senses. ...

With the media (in all it's forms) egging this on 24x7, it might be a while - and I'm not sure what will be left of this country in the end. Make no mistake - the media is responsible for most of what's happening. It's beyond dishonest and disgusting, it's treasonous. They need to be held accountable in the only way they understand - monetarily.

I can't believe other countries have seen this for what it is - pure censorship of free speech - and banned some of this social media crap but in the US (land of the 'free'?????) this is allowed to go on. Like I always say - in order to get people to vote stupid, you have to make them stupid. Take a look around. Mission accomplished.

14 hours ago, thomas said:

How about the checks? We are waiting.

Socalism isn't in effect until 1/20/21.  You'll have to play by Capitalist rules until then and only receive what you are worth.

I'd bet sometine after 1/20/21 before you receive a check. 😉

• 2 weeks later...

lol,:  :)  I'm totally trolling all of the dems on twitter about this.  Joe Biden told Georgians if they gave him the 2 democrat senators he'd have $2000.00 sent out to them IMMEDIATELY!!!  I'm surprised they aren't more vocal about it. Honestly, I think they should be asking for $10,000 now. 

Good one 27!!! Perfect!

He said $2 grand before the Georgia senate election then walked it back to $1400 after the 2 senate seats went to the dems. The problems is, not everyone heard this and they are ticked off he's breaking his promise.

Wax went on to slam the Biden administration for failing to deliver on its promised $2,000 pandemic relief checks.

“Where’s our $2,000 checks? Where’s our money? They give us $600, these guys take billions from us! We bailed them out in 2010, they’re screwing us again today!” he continued.

https://nationalfile.com/new-york-young-republicans-slam-schmucks-in-wall-street-for-begging-biden-yellen-to-save-them-from-retail-traders/

• 3 weeks later...

I thought they aren't supposed to be stimulus checks now. It's my understanding they are supposed to be covid relief checks and there is some debate over who will qualify. I saw chatter about 3g's per child...I guess those people will have a nice vacation to somewhere warm.

I'd like to see an audit of the stimulus checks that were sent to nursing home residents. I'd like to know how that money was spent.

On 2/15/2021 at 12:54 PM, ginger said:

I thought they aren't supposed to be stimulus checks now. It's my understanding they are supposed to be covid relief checks and there is some debate over who will qualify. I saw chatter about 3g's per child...I guess those people will have a nice vacation to somewhere warm.

I'd like to see an audit of the stimulus checks that were sent to nursing home residents. I'd like to know how that money was spent.

Are you implying the elderly and kids are being ripped off by selfish family members for their own gratification? Last I knew many nursing home residents are in arrears for care. I recall  millions of dollars are owed to Willow Point. Shouldn't the checks help pay balances due? What about dead beat dads? Those checks go for owed child support? What about college loans? Any of these checks go toward paying them off?