Sam Monachino enters Family Court race

PAO

According to Sindy Garey, the director of the BC Bar Association, Democrat Sam Monachino is in the race for Family Court Judge, and will make that announcement soon. Sindy shared with me that the campaign is being run by Ben Bergman of the Jackson Bergman Law firm.

1 hour ago, Officer Al said:

Now I've heard 5 names for family court?  Gorman (republican), Noonan (republican), Grace (dem), Shapiro (dem), and Monachino (dem). 

I'm familiar with all of them.  I would go with Noonan and Monachino, but now hearing Ben Bergman is involved with Monachino, I'll go with Noonan and Grace.

So when you say grace aka young-grace you mean your ok with having a brother sister on the same family court bench? Noonan and Gorman is the better choice and their is a lot of chatter about this topic 

1 hour ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

So when you say grace aka young-grace you mean your ok with having a brother sister on the same family court bench? Noonan and Gorman is the better choice and their is a lot of chatter about this topic 

No, it’s not a good scenario. But I would still take Mara over Shapiro and Monachino if he’s associated with that douchebag Bergman. I can’t stand Gorman. I won’t fall for her act in 2021. When she was at the DAs office her face was surgically implanted up Gerry Mollen’s ass.

• 4 weeks later...

Monachino is making it official. But his campaign was over before it started. He may be a nice guy, but no one will support him with Ben Bergman running his campaign. Bergman who was sleeping with a secretary at the DAs office at the same time he started sleeping with Sophie on the desk in the DAs office. While both Ben and Sophie were married to other people.

B74BA227-F393-4B1F-B528-C4C55B5CAC4C.jpeg

Sandy Monachino is running his campaign on "judgement and experience"?  What kind of judgement is he showing having Ben Bergman running his campaign?  Bergman is a home wrecker, and an asshole.  I wouldn't want that fat slob anywhere near a campaign for FAMILY court.  If Monachino is going to invest any of his money into this race, he needs to dump Bergman immediately, otherwise he will lose a ton of money, so close to retirement.  

Less than a year ago, Ben Bergman was all in for Veronica Gorman for Family Court.  Now he's abandoned Gorman and is running the Monachino campaign.  Why?  Bergman is using Monachino, and the nice guy, family man, reputation.  This is the kind of guy Bergman wants to be associated with, because of his own lack of ethics and morals.  Whether Monachino wins or not, Bergman wants to be remembered as the guy who ran the nice family guy for Family Court. 

Bergman will run for Broome County Court Judge in the future, and he knows he needs to clean up his image.  And he's using Sam Monachino to do it. 

So candidate Sam Monachino is surrounding himself with Ben Bergman (sex on a desk in the DAs office), Spero Pines (sex with anyone who isn’t my wife), and Mocca the Entertainer (sex in a car).

Great... just what the children in Broome County need.

Spero Pines is not an endorsement want. With his reputation at What’s Your Beef picking up women, cheating on his wife. This guy never belonged in Family Court. But he won his elections at a time Republicans were not seriously contesting those Family Court seats. His wife Mariliz used to go to work in tears over Spero’s cheating and indiscretions. Spero belongs in sex and alcohol rehab, he never belonged in court.  His endorsement is a complete joke.

Add to this Monachino has Ben Bergman running his campaign..Bergman with guy who broke up the marriage of his subordinate ADA at the DA’s office. Bergman was also married at the time. And he was also involved with a Secretary. 

And Monachino’s campaign contact is Mocca the Entertainer, who gained 15 minutes of fame for trying to have sex in a car on television.

Monachino has shown he does not have the judgement to serve in Family Court. 

SMonachino is trying to play Mr. Nice Guy Family Man, while hiding behind Ben Bergman's attacks, playing dumb.. "aw shucks, I don't know what Ben is up to, but have a great day, tell your family I said hi!" I don't respect that at all.

I would have considered supporting Monachino until I saw who was behind him.  He's running a devious and deceptive campaign.  Just like Mara Grace.  Neither of them deserve to win. 

Regardless of Accusations John Henderson once the voters watch these ads with Spero on TV they will eat it up and vote for Sam. Atleast Sam didn’t get on Bob Joseph’s radio show the other day and Lie about who her brother is like another family court candidate we know of. 

Mara hid the fact that her husband is a TOU Justice & more importantly hid that her brother is a Family Court Judge because she knows it is a conflict of interest. 

so I don’t beliefs someone like her should be anywhere near a judgeship, this is one example of why Sam is a better candidate 

1 hour ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Regardless of Accusations John Henderson once the voters watch these ads with Spero on TV they will eat it up and vote for Sam. Atleast Sam didn’t get on Bob Joseph’s radio show the other day and Lie about who her brother is like another family court candidate we know of. 

Mara hid the fact that her husband is a TOU Justice & more importantly hid that her brother is a Family Court Judge because she knows it is a conflict of interest. 

so I don’t beliefs someone like her should be anywhere near a judgeship, this is one example of why Sam is a better candidate 

I listened to the interview and I agree Mara hid the fact her brother is a Family Court judge, and hid the fact her husband is Union Justice.  But she didn't lie.

I think the interview was very weak.  She was asked about her background and she went right into her script.  It was very obvious she was reading.

28 minutes ago, Back the Blue said:

I listened to the interview and I agree Mara hid the fact her brother is a Family Court judge, and hid the fact her husband is Union Justice.  But she didn't lie.

I think the interview was very weak.  She was asked about her background and she went right into her script.  It was very obvious she was reading.

I agree, and tasked bliss here on BCVoice claimed that she refused to take callers with questions, her interview skills are weak indeed. 
Of course it’s her choice whether she wants to take questions from callers or not however this will be a weak spot for her if this primary calls for a debate and she will do horrible taking questions in a debate style format. I can see it now she will do anything to back out. It’s starting to all make sense why her husband ran “unopposed” in the election for TOU Judge haha