Sam Monachino enters Family Court race

PAO

1 minute ago, Jackée said:

Ben Bergman is a fat ugly creep. I know a young woman who was working at his law firm until her family made her quit because of all the suggestive text messages from her boss (married man) Ben Bergman. This Monachino candidate must condone this kind of behavior.

That’s crazy but unfortunately Many of the people voting are not aware of Ben bergman or his alleged Antics. All they see is Sam

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

Lena Bishop is galavanting around town screaming about what scumbags Mocca and Bergman are, and how Monachino’s campaign is a joke to the Democratic Party. You tell em, Lena! 

From what I’ve been hearing around town Lena is also trash talking about the Mara Young Grace campaign and how their campaign director Ben Reynolds is begging people to help his candidate collect signatures because Mara believes she is above that.

At least her Brother who is the current family court Judge Mark Young went out and collected signatures on his own. 

Very few respect Spero Pines. I attended Citizen Action meetings when he last ran for re-election (before I realized CA were useless and crazy.) There was always talk of running another Democrat against Spero for his conduct on the bench and off the bench. Rumors of his drunk behavior and abuse,  and Joe Sanfilippo literally pulling him out of a police car outside a bar in Binghamton. But then Spero’s wife Mary Liz would always smooth things over with the Democrats, volunteer for all the events, etc. The bottom line is a Spero endorsement does not help with most Democrats. Most are just glad he is gone. 

1 hour ago, willy said:

Very few respect Spero Pines. I attended Citizen Action meetings when he last ran for re-election (before I realized CA were useless and crazy.) There was always talk of running another Democrat against Spero for his conduct on the bench and off the bench. Rumors of his drunk behavior and abuse,  and Joe Sanfilippo literally pulling him out of a police car outside a bar in Binghamton. But then Spero’s wife Mary Liz would always smooth things over with the Democrats, volunteer for all the events, etc. The bottom line is a Spero endorsement does not help with most Democrats. Most are just glad he is gone. 

I agree with you but the older crowd who vote aren’t aware of Spero’s behavior, when they see an endorsement from a retired family court judge on TV ads similar to the Marty Smith endorsement for Korchak it gives that candidate the advantage. 

You saw who won the DA race right?

2 hours ago, Bingking said:

I agree with you but the older crowd who vote aren’t aware of Spero’s behavior, when they see an endorsement from a retired family court judge on TV ads similar to the Marty Smith endorsement for Korchak it gives that candidate the advantage. 

You saw who won the DA race right?

I was getting texts the last week saying to vote for Korchak because Gelson wasn't strong enough, and Korchak and Gelson made a deal.  I think Korchak also spent the most money.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Monachino if elected wouldn't be able to serve a full term before mandatory retirement.  Sorry, Sandy, you're too old, and only running to get three years at a judge's salary for your pension.  NYS pensions payments are calculated by the retirees three highest earning years.  

Sandy is also relying on the catholic schools community for votes.  Is this what they're teaching in Broome County Catholic Schools now?  Forcing women into sexual acts recorded on camera in the back of cars?