Yup — Definitely NO PROOF Of Voter Fraud!

YankeeDoodle

I only see two instances where votes were "counted". Assuming these counted numbers are correct, and if Georgia (16 electoral votes) and Michigan (16 electoral votes) were overturned, that would still make Biden winner 274 - 264. The two Georgia Senate races could have been reversed if these numbers are accurate. And maybe the one Senate race in Michigan too. Must say that is a long list under Georgia.

EdraucN.jpg

But no one knows about the small cheats. 

For example the newly discovered 2400 people who registered to vote in Oneida county and did not receive a ballot.  Who were they?  Were they all Republicans? Steal 20 here, 5 here, find 11 ballots in a desk drawer days later. 

The small ones add up. 

Kinda like the voters in Broome County who received a ballot with Delgado's name on it and they live in Tenney's district.  Bet you didn't hear about that one did you?

There was a lot of cheating and attempted cheating going on, even in little old Broome County.

5 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

But no one knows about the small cheats. 

For example the newly discovered 2400 people who registered to vote in Oneida county and did not receive a ballot.  Who were they?  Were they all Republicans? Steal 20 here, 5 here, find 11 ballots in a desk drawer days later. 

The small ones add up. 

Kinda like the voters in Broome County who received a ballot with Delgado's name on it and they live in Tenney's district.  Bet you didn't hear about that one did you?

There was a lot of cheating and attempted cheating going on, even in little old Broome County.

Exactly, the small cheats and it was soo widespread it difficult to chase down each bad actor 

All of the Dems and the media keep screaming, "show us the evidence of the supposed fraud!" Then this happens:

The FBI in Georgia stopped the forensic analysis of shredded ballots, took the ballots away from the forensic team and brought them back to the shredder. To complete the destruction of the evidence.

Even though the Department of Homeland Security, tasked with ensuring election integrity, was working on the analysis.

Remember, Federal law states that ALL PAPER BALLOTS FROM AN ELECTION MUST BE MAINTAINED FOR 22 MONTHS AFTER THE ELECTION!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-fbi-claims-jurisdiction-yesterday-took-control-shredded-ballots-analyzed-georgia-sends-back-shredder/

I wonder what Efrem Zimbalist, Jr., Quinn Martin and the Americans of the '70s would think if they could see this?

Don't forget that immediately after the JFK shooting, the Presidential Limo was immediately sent to Detroit for disassembly and rebuilding. And Bush 43 ordered that all of the steel from the twin towers and Building 7 be immediately hauled away to who-knows-where to prevent any examination of the structures.

It's called destruction of evidence.

Let's see of any of us could do that.

On 1/9/2021 at 3:57 PM, WolfMan said:

One) a vast majority of these examples are illegal votes and are not fraud.

Two) does anyone really think that examples like these haven’t occurred in every presidential election the last 4 decades or more? 

So, are you saying that the Presidential race and Senate and Congressional races were not effected?

10 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

The Pittsburgh Steelers did not lose their football game on Sunday. 

It turns out the NFL continued to count points last night. 

The final result will be announced today at noon.

lol Pete, classic :) 

On 1/9/2021 at 5:24 PM, thomas said:

I only see two instances where votes were "counted". Assuming these counted numbers are correct, and if Georgia (16 electoral votes) and Michigan (16 electoral votes) were overturned, that would still make Biden winner 274 - 264. The two Georgia Senate races could have been reversed if these numbers are accurate. And maybe the one Senate race in Michigan too. Must say that is a long list under Georgia.

EdraucN.jpg

This particular chart is miniscule compared to the volumes of evidence that Sidney Powell has made available on her website. Anyone who's truly interested in seeing what evidence there is of massive cheating can find it very easily with just a few clicks of the mouse.

I know it's fashionable to squawk "there's no evidence of election fraud", I thought I'd try a list just off the top of my head, with no notes:

• While state legislatures are given sole Constitutional responsibility for the hows, whens and wheres of elections, in several states, the same attorney that brought us the glorious Steele peeing prostitutes dossier managed to get clerks, secretaries of states and governors to change the election rules. Constitutionally invalid, ignored by courts.
  • Using the COVID scamdemic to scare enough easily-fooled sheep into viewing in-person voting as deadly, they flooded the country with millions upon millions of mail-in ballots, universally agreed to be THE MOST corruptible form of voting. That's saying something, given what we believe they did with the Dominion Voting Machines.
  • States purchased, for many millions of dollars, Dominion Voting Machines, despite a sea of red flags about their vulnerability to fraud and error rates. Many states refused to purchase these machines because of their abysmal record.
  • At the State Farm Arena, after shooing poll observers (as if they could get close enough to see anything anyway...) and media off the counting floor, using a "water main leak" as an excuse - later determined to be nothing but a leaky toilet nowhere near the ballot counting area - a handful of vote counters were caught on surveillance cameras pulling suitcases from under tables, taking ballots out of those suitcases and scanning them several times each into the voting machines. We still have not heard from any of the people seen in the video about what they were doing. One of the ladies, Ruby Freeman, was supposed to do an interview but canceled at the last minute saying she needed to get a lawyer. Haven't heard a peep out of her since.
  • Sworn affidavits from average schmucks like you and me who were working the polls, observing, driving trucks, etc. have been filed in the courts, outlining incidents of irregular election activities of many varieties. Yes, affidavits don't amount to evidence, but they represent someone pledging information under penalty of perjury. I can't imagine too many people would be willing to face prison or fines for making up a lie and then putting their name on it.
  • At a number of polling locations, people were forbidden from entering or expelled if they challenged Biden votes. Standing in glassed foyers, crowds of people watched stunned as people inside the vote-counting spaces taped cardboard and other materials up on the windows to block everyone's view. What possible justification could there be for that?
  • People watching on television as thousands of votes are switched in real time from Trump to Biden.
  • The "official" vote totals for all candidates does not square with the reported "record" number of Biden votes added to the official vote totals for Trump. Not even close. Off by millions.
  • The vote counts STOPPED. Simultaneously. In the states that ended up being contested. And when they resumed, by magic, a sizeable Trump lead in each of the states had flipped to a slim margin for Biden.
  • Biden, we are told, received millions more votes than both Obama and Hillary, something many find difficult to believe, especially given the fact that Biden never really campaigned, and when he did, spent most of his short speeches yelling about how bad Trump is, and not offering his own ideas.
  • Biden said - out loud - he'd put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in history. He also told a crowd: I don't need you to get me elected, I need you after I get elected.
  • Data analysts galore have repeatedly called into question the algorithm of the voting machines and have said they were connected to the internet, which they should not have been.
  • The head of system security for Dominion, Eric Coomer, is affiliated with Antifa, and is on an Antifa conference call promising that Trump would not be re-elected, because he'd made sure of it.

...I'm sure there's lots more if I wanted to spend more time...

I'm just going to keep harping on this until I get an appropriate response.  The state of Georgia dumped the votes of our boys serving in a RIVER. How is it that the military does not respond in a swift unequivocal manner?

How is it no one appears incensed by this, it's beyond my comprehension.