For Those Watching & Believing the Deep State Overthow Videos With UK's Simon Parkes

YankeeDoodle

Like a lot of people, I've been watching the videos from Simon Parkes. Partly for info, but also with many grains of salt. Curious how he and his UK friends seem to have their fingers on the pulse of US politics and behind-the-scenes maneuvering. Spidey-senses going off for me. But I gave some leeway, and watched to consume whatever names/places/events that might match up with that from known trusted people.

His most recent video, titled "11th January Third Update Current News," was a red flag for me, as he claimed to have had a 90-minute phone call on an unsecured line with the real "Q". Not someone who is part of the small number of people who make up "Q" — but "Q" himself who has been doing the posting on the chan boards.

Riiiiiiight.

Then I found a series of four interviews that he gave. Posted below is only the first — you can find the rest if interested. Since they all run over an hour each, I can't be bothered watching them. But here are the highlights:

• he's met and grew up with ET species such as the Mantis, the Greys and the Reptilians
  • claimed he fathered a child with an alien he regularly meets up with for extra-terrestrial sex
  • says he is beamed up for space sex four times a year by that extra-terrestrial he calls the Cat Queen and claims they have a child together called Zarka
  • said he's 1/3 human, 1/3 reptilian and 1/3 mantis

Get the net.

So much for trusting him for military intel.

2 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

Like a lot of people, I've been watching the videos from Simon Parkes. Partly for info, but also with many grains of salt. Curious how he and his UK friends seem to have their fingers on the pulse of US politics and behind-the-scenes maneuvering. Spidey-senses going off for me. But I gave some leeway, and watched to consume whatever names/places/events that might match up with that from known trusted people.

His most recent video, titled "11th January Third Update Current News," was a red flag for me, as he claimed to have had a 90-minute phone call on an unsecured line with the real "Q". Not someone who is part of the small number of people who make up "Q" — but "Q" himself who has been doing the posting on the chan boards.

Riiiiiiight.

Then I found a series of four interviews that he gave. Posted below is only the first — you can find the rest if interested. Since they all run over an hour each, I can't be bothered watching them. But here are the highlights:

• he's met and grew up with ET species such as the Mantis, the Greys and the Reptilians
  • claimed he fathered a child with an alien he regularly meets up with for extra-terrestrial sex
  • says he is beamed up for space sex four times a year by that extra-terrestrial he calls the Cat Queen and claims they have a child together called Zarka
  • said he's 1/3 human, 1/3 reptilian and 1/3 mantis

Get the net.

So much for trusting him for military intel.

Exactly. I wanted so very badly to believe that I'd found a guy who had behind the scenes access to the maneuvers to save our Republic. Someone on a message board mentioned his name and I went looking for him. He comes across as very knowledgeable and connected and I started getting pretty hyped up about the future of the U.S. Then, like you, I started doing a little digging on this guy and found the same nutjob info you did. Pretty disappointing. It's a really shitty time for people who are looking for truth. There's almost nowhere to find it.

22 minutes ago, Common Sense said:

Exactly. I wanted so very badly to believe that I'd found a guy who had behind the scenes access to the maneuvers to save our Republic. Someone on a message board mentioned his name and I went looking for him. He comes across as very knowledgeable and connected and I started getting pretty hyped up about the future of the U.S. Then, like you, I started doing a little digging on this guy and found the same nutjob info you did. Pretty disappointing. It's a really shitty time for people who are looking for truth. There's almost nowhere to find it.

And don't forget — JFK, Jr. is alive and well too. And is about to be revealed to the world when the overthrow occurs.

No doubt Michael Jackson and Amy Winehouse will headline the coming out party.

9 minutes ago, thomas said:

It is important to maintain credibility for one's point of view. From the left or the right the charlatans can't be accepted at face value. Thanks for exposing this nutjob for those familiar with him.

Credibility is a shaky concept these days. I just heard Bob Joseph tell a caller that he loves Donald Trump and wishes him well. Whatever shred of credibility he may have still had dissolved with that obvious lie. He's enabled his callers to relentlessly attack this president, piling on with the rest of the Trump haters who couldn't accept his victory and plans to put America first. When the host of the only local talk show is a liar, that's not good.

11 hours ago, thomas said:

That seems a bit harsh but I understand your point. I've also heard  a lot callers advocate for Trump. So I don't listen a lot but I usually like the show when I do. And he has guests as a matter of local public interest that don't pertain to national politics.

Respect your opinion, sir. But one of the reasons I stopped listening was the boring local guests and their insipid meaningless conversations. Politicians should be on an as-needed basis, not regularly scheduled. And constantly droning on and on about the "killer COVID" and never having doctors or nurses on to talk about the thing truthfully without all the hype and hyperbole. His obsession with Trump seemed to take over the show and it was clear he would allow morons like the former mayor Ryan and some guy named Vinny to make uninterrupted speeches about how terrible Donald Trump is, not taking a moment to challenge any of their comments, while anyone advocating for Trump was immediately interrupted and challenged before they'd even had a chance to make their point. Frankly, it's a local talk show and not a very good one, so it's not worth being a regular listener. Same boring callers, same lame schtick from the host.

2 hours ago, Irishrght said:

He didn't get 'booted'.  He left voluntarily, I believe because the 'intel' he was spewing was being debunked at an alarming rate.  Read his last tweet.  Much like Simon Parkes, MonkeyWerx is/was a hack trying to spread conspiracy theories to gain attention so he can sell his own products. It's a shame in a world wear people are desperate for information, that shysters' like this exist. 

I’ve watched him enough to know he does correct himself when he’s wrong and apologizes. 

Another BS artist is Charlie Ward in the UK, who has often appeared in joint videos with Parkes.

In a video posted this afternoon, he said that he "received inside information that a television station has been told to clear its programs from Wednesday for 72 hours. And that failure to do so will result in severe penalties."

Inside intel, huh Charlie?

Only that the following post was made on the 4chan boards late Sunday night, and circulated on all of the conspiracy boards with an hour or two:

I work at a mid sized TV station. We just had a visit from the FCC along with two people with badges. I didn't get close enough to see what agency they were with.

We've been told to prepare for all of our programming to be pre-empted from 8 AM wednesday for up to 72 hours.

They told my boss he can be held criminally liable if he doesn't allow their feed to air.

He was almost in tears saying "I've never seen anything like this after 30 years in this business."

They scared the shit out of him and the district manager.

Reminds me of the old saying: There's no such thing as an old joke, if you've never heard it before.

A lot of the people watching these "experts" and hanging on to their every word don't realize they are simply recycling material found on other websites and are trying to pass it off as proof of the great inside sources they've developed over the years.

I now skim through their videos just watching them justify why everything will happen as promised. Sort of like the preachers who guarantee that the Rapture will occur next week, because of some mathematical code they found in the Bible.