National Guard Troops Sleeping In Capitol

YankeeDoodle

Have to protect the elite scum. But no mayors or governors could be bothered calling up the NG when cities were burning this summer.

And don't forget that every day, Antifa in Portland were trying to break into and burn down the Federal courthouse there. On some occasions they barricaded  the doors to prevent occupants from leaving while they tried to set fires.

Good bless our troops. The same cannot be said for those who command them.

Underwood, a Federal Protective Services officer for the Department of Homeland Security, was standing watch with another guard outside the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse on May 29.

Around 9:45 p.m., a white Ford cargo van pulled up and someone inside began firing on them. Underwood was killed, and his colleague wounded.

https://www.courthousenews.com/two-charged-in-murder-of-oakland-federal-officer-during-protests/

3 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

Have to protect the elite scum. But no mayors or governors could be bothered calling up the NG when cities were burning this summer.

And don't forget that every day, Antifa in Portland were trying to break into and burn down the Federal courthouse there. On some occasions they barricaded  the doors to prevent occupants from leaving while they tried to set fires.

Good bless our troops. The same cannot be said for those who command them.

I agree with you Yankee, we had political hacks like AOC saying the Antifa mob was just getting out their 1st amendment rights expressing themselves but now the maga protestors were out for blood? Funny how that works 

22 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

I agree with you Yankee, we had political hacks like AOC saying the Antifa mob was just getting out their 1st amendment rights expressing themselves but now the maga protestors were out for blood? Funny how that works 

You can say anything you want, and never get any push back, when you also control the "free press."

Oh Good morning...I really couldn't make out what she was saying...I was looking for a sign ala USS Pueblo, I'll have to watch it a few more times.

YOU'RE NOT THEIR COMMANDER IN CHIEF. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SWEAR TO GOD CAN DEMOCRATS DO ANYTHING RIGHT? Cheap for thee but not for me. Why are our soldiers getting such substandard meals in our nation's capital? They should be treating these VOLUNTEERS like gold.