Sign in to follow this  
SU75

Shots fired between Grace and Shapiro campaigns

I’m not involved in much anymore in the BC Democratic Party, but I still hear a lot of things. Apparently knowing they are moving toward a June primary race, once another Democrat enters the race, the Mara Grace and Josh Shapiro campaigns are already fighting.

Shapiro is accusing Mara Grace, husband Chris Grace, and brother Mark Young of bullying. And Grace is accusing of Shapiro acting like a child and trying to manipulate the emotions of the Dems liberal base, for the sake of the primary.

All of the accusations are probably true. And not uncommon in any political campaign. But it’s humorous when first time candidates, especially those with huge egos, square off against each other. Thanks for the entertainment.

23 minutes ago, SU75 said:

I’m not involved in much anymore in the BC Democratic Party, but I still hear a lot of things. Apparently knowing they are moving toward a June primary race, once another Democrat enters the race, the Mara Grace and Josh Shapiro campaigns are already fighting.

Shapiro is accusing Mara Grace, husband Chris Grace, and brother Mark Young of bullying. And Grace is accusing of Shapiro acting like a child and trying to manipulate the emotions of the Dems liberal base, for the sake of the primary.

All of the accusations are probably true. And not uncommon in any political campaign. But it’s humorous when first time candidates, especially those with huge egos, square off against each other. Thanks for the entertainment.

The young family are known to be bully’s, solak posted a video from YouTube on his Twitter of mark young bullying a member of the public. Nothing new here, it’s Mara’s only strategy to succeed. This is not judge like behavior of mark but it’s the only way he knows.

Maybe Mara young grace should focus on her campaign, jeez her Facebook page is blank except a post about begging for donations and yet she hasn't even made a formal announcement about her candidacy. 

21 minutes ago, Tasker Bliss said:

Shapiro also claims Mara Grace is having attorneys in the DA’s office campaign for her, in violation of their code of ethics. 

With Gerald Keene’s judgeship ending in 2022 Mara will probably work in the DA’s office next 

Speaking of the Young-Grace family bullying people, what was the story with Danielle House years ago?  Wasn't there a big lawsuit?  The Young's sued Danielle House (who provides a place to stay for families of those who are hospitalized) because they were sometimes arriving during the night?  And the Youngs didn't like it?  I forgot the details. 

5 minutes ago, Former Democrat said:

Speaking of the Young-Grace family bullying people, what was the story with Danielle House years ago?  Wasn't there a big lawsuit?  The Young's sued Danielle House (who provides a place to stay for families of those who are hospitalized) because they were sometimes arriving during the night?  And the Youngs didn't like it?  I forgot the details. 

At the time Mark Y. was living across the street on Beethoven in his father-in-law’s home.  Mark did not like the lights installed on the renovated driveway of Danielle’s House shining in his home!   Mark bullied & threatened DH.  This was during the two years he quit working as a lawyer. 

I seem to remember something said by the victim’s family in a case Chris Grace served as special prosecutor, that Grace treated them like garbage. The family wanted a new special prosecutor, but didn’t want to wait a year for another trial. Apparently Grace is a bully with a temper. 

31 minutes ago, Clyde said:

I seem to remember something said by the victim’s family in a case Chris Grace served as special prosecutor, that Grace treated them like garbage. The family wanted a new special prosecutor, but didn’t want to wait a year for another trial. Apparently Grace is a bully with a temper. 

No wonder why he chose to run unopposed for the Town of union judgeship recently 

If you think there's drama now wait until Monachino enters the race with his campaign manager... that blowhard Ben Bergman.  Bergman has no self control and makes personal attacks on candidates' families.  This election is going to be like the movie Mean Girls.  

On 1/14/2021 at 10:17 PM, Michael said:

If you think there's drama now wait until Monachino enters the race with his campaign manager... that blowhard Ben Bergman.  Bergman has no self control and makes personal attacks on candidates' families.  This election is going to be like the movie Mean Girls.