Concertina Wire Now Being Installed Around the Capitol

YankeeDoodle

This seems like way more than simply protecting the facility for the Inauguration.

All of the troops are heavily armed, too.

Remember when BLM & Antifa were rioting during the summer, when the National Guard was finally called in, they were ordered to have their rifles UNLOADED?

Hmmm... are some of these Internet "experts" correct, and the Capitol is going to be the site of military tribunals?

And why, after screwing around for months, did Trump FINALLY declassify all of those documents and release them, with only five days left in his administration?

Get the tomato plants in, and start popping the popcorn for the show?

Trump was holding the releasing of the documents over their heads.  It didn't work.  Now he has nothing to lose.

This was his biggest miscalculation.  He should have released them a year ago.

I want to know about the unreleased JFK documents.  Release those.  I bet H W Bush was involved.

1 hour ago, YankeeDoodle said:

This seems like way more than simply protecting the facility for the Inauguration.

All of the troops are heavily armed, too.

Remember when BLM & Antifa were rioting during the summer, when the National Guard was finally called in, they were ordered to have their rifles UNLOADED?

Hmmm... are some of these Internet "experts" correct, and the Capitol is going to be the site of military tribunals?

And why, after screwing around for months, did Trump FINALLY declassify all of those documents and release them, with only five days left in his administration?

Get the tomato plants in, and start popping the popcorn for the show?

Is this the DNC/BLM/noi way of finally admitting DC is a foreign nation?

To PeteMoss, President Trump de-classified reports long ago, they were and are held back by a few ?-americans/

1 hour ago, Property & Casualty said:

That my friends is not concertina wire in that picture.  That is razor wire, even nastier.  

Thanks for the elaboration. I always thought that concertina wire was razor wire. I now see that razor is a more advanced form of concertina. Some concertina is simple barbed wire.

Troop presence in D.C. has now increased to 25,000.

If I heard correctly, there are now only 5,000 troops in all of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Let those numbers sink in.

Meanwhile, Mike Pence will travel to Fort Drum on Sunday to meet with the troops of the 10th Mountain Division:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/vice-president-mike-pence-to-visit-fort-drum-this-weekend/ar-BB1cKM8b

Now let's jump to "Q" for a minute. Back on June 4, 2020, in his 4,414th post, he wrote:

Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)

EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

These appear to be checkpoints for the final countdown.
How did he know seven months ago that Trump would be removed from Twitter?
Odd the mention of the 10th Mountain, isn't it?

1st Marine is based in Camp Pendleton, CA
CPSD could be either Contingency Planning and Support Division (US FEMA) or Cryptologic Systems Division (US Air Force; Lackland, TX)
Not sure of the rest.

Although, the military prison at Fort Leavenworth is nicknamed "The Castle."

Was Pence maybe playing a role, and he wasn't a traitor to his country. He just punted on kicking it back to the states, giving the Representatives every last chance to do the right thing?

We shall see ...

There is a rumor that the military white hats and the Q team have access to a quantum computer, one that can plan out every possible move and every possible permutation, thereby predicting the future.

As Hannity so famously says, ... Tick  ... Tock ...

29 minutes ago, YankeeDoodle said:

Troop presence in D.C. has now increased to 25,000.

If I heard correctly, there are now only 5,000 troops in all of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Let those numbers sink in.

Meanwhile, Mike Pence will travel to Fort Drum on Sunday to meet with the troops of the 10th Mountain Division:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/vice-president-mike-pence-to-visit-fort-drum-this-weekend/ar-BB1cKM8b

Now let's jump to "Q" for a minute. Back on June 4, 2020, in his 4,414th post, he wrote:

EAM LOYALISTS:
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

These appear to be checkpoints for the final countdown.
How did he know seven months ago that Trump would be removed from Twitter?
Odd the mention of the 10th Mountain, isn't it?

1st Marine is based in Camp Pendleton, CA
CPSD could be either Contingency Planning and Support Division (US FEMA) or Cryptologic Systems Division (US Air Force; Lackland, TX)
Not sure of the rest.

Was Pence maybe playing a role, and he wasn't a traitor to his country. He just punted on kicking it back to the states, giving the Representatives every last chance to do the right thing?

We shall see ...

There is a rumor that the military white hats and the Q team have access to a quantum computer, one that can plan out every possible move and every possible permutation, thereby predicting the future.

As Hannity so famously says, ... Tick  ... Tock ...

Great post as usual. Does make one wonder 🤔 I did a lot of driving today and there were a few tests of the Emergency Broadcast System over the radio this afternoon. I’m sure just a ka-winky-dink. The x22 Report has been addressing this daily. It’s worth a listen. 

https://x22report.com/

3 hours ago, ginger said:

I'm finding  it difficult to believe all of this fortification is for Trump supporters. Do they really expect a siege?

You are having good thoughts Ginger.

Certainly no American is going to point at one of our guardsmen or police officers. Then again...about those 900 plus Fulton County mail in military ballots all for Joe Biden...

16 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

EAM LOYALISTS:
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

There are some who are suggesting that "Castle Rock" is the Cheyenne Mountain Complex in Colorado.

I just checked it out in Wikipedia and, guess what branch of the military it now falls under?

The U.S. Space Force!

Castle Rock is also the name of the county seat of Douglas County, CO, and lies halfway between Denver and Colorado Springs (Cheyenne Mountain). It got its name from the castle tower-shaped butte near the town.

BTW, I now see in further reporting that the Mike Lindell meeting at the White House took place on MONDAY. Of course, there is no evidence that Trump might have been there in person at the WH either. (Is anyone tracking the status of the Marine guard posted at the door?)

Some are saying that Trump never left Texas after visiting the wall, and others have posted a flight path supposedly of AF1 yesterday flying from Texas to Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado. Taking their word, of course, that this is AF1 and its flight history (see bottom of page).

https://www.radarbox.com/data/flights/MACHO41

3 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

There are some who are suggesting that "Castle Rock" is the Cheyenne Mountain Complex in Colorado.

I just checked it out in Wikipedia and, guess what branch of the military it now falls under?

The U.S. Space Force!

Castle Rock is also the name of the county seat of Douglas County, CO, and lies halfway between Denver and Colorado Springs (Cheyenne Mountain). It got its name from the castle tower-shaped butte near the town.

Space Mountain!

Then again, there seems to be an awful lot of people who appear confident they know something the rest of us don't. i tried to make a phone call but my favorite cousin is ...somewhere.

3 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

Most people on most boards say they get their intel from their "uncle."  😀

My cousin supposedly retired from the National guard a year or 2 ago. But he "retired" like 10 times and they kept asking him back.