Planned Covid Crising Coming Next Week?

YankeeDoodle

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

What is she talking about? 

People are going to be getting fake Covid19 diagnosis?

I'm guessing they're going to somehow say there is a spike in the numbers. Maybe signs that the even deadlier mutations are here. That we're all going to die unless we all lock ourselves in our homes for the next month (you know, British restrictions).

We're now on - what? - Day 310 of "just two weeks to flatten the curve."

Meanwhile, it appears that one benefit of Covid is that it is a cure for the common cold and the seasonal flu. Because so far no one is reporting catching either of them.

Every morning Bernie and Sid tell me I should go vacation to the Breakers because it's 84 degrees and sunny right now. Do women wear cable knit turtleneck sweaters in Florida? I mean, I could see it if she was going sailing but...

Creepy Joe has stated that he will order a nation wide 100 day lockdown as well as a mask mandate upon inauguration.  He’ll need something to justify it, if he hasn’t forgotten about it yet.  Meanwhile staunch lockdown proponent Cuomo is calling for businesses to reopen.   

Meanwhile when a relative was tested they told him that over 40% of positive tests are asymptomatic.  All this hype for a virus supposedly so deadly while a large number of people who contract it never have so much as a sniffle.  

Nothing to see here folks.  

Wear the mask.  Eat the bugs.  Give us your guns.  Get your “vaccine”.  Let us track you.  Facial recognition spotted you at a Trump rally so we’ve cancelled your account.  Mass surveillance.  The left is encouraging all of the above.  

Totalitarianism is upon us, but it’s for our own good.  

On 1/15/2021 at 6:59 PM, Property & Casualty said:

Meanwhile when a relative was tested they told him that over 40% of positive tests are asymptomatic.  All this hype for a virus supposedly so deadly while a large number of people who contract it never have so much as a sniffle.   

But just like the flu (and any other contagious virus) while asymptomatic you ARE still a carrier and can spread it to others.THAT is the #1 way and reason this damn virus is spreading.

23 minutes ago, WolfMan said:

But just like the flu (and any other contagious virus) while asymptomatic you ARE still a carrier and can spread it to others.THAT is the #1 way and reason this damn virus is soreading. 

Tell us how you are feeling!!!!  oh no rush. I have to get to work... :) 

6 hours ago, WolfMan said:

But just like the flu (and any other contagious virus) while asymptomatic you ARE still a carrier and can spread it to others.THAT is the #1 way and reason this damn virus is soreading. 

What I don't understand is ... if we're no longer meeting in small groups, if small businesses and places of worship are closed, if schooling is being done remotely, if we are all social distancing in public, and we're all wearing masks in public (and for some, always whenever outdoors, in their cars and in their homes), how exactly is this virus spreading so rampantly?

BTW, did anyone catch some of the grandstanding speeches ... opps, sorry .. DEBATES .. on the House floor the other day? One in particular caught my eye.

A woman was at the mic and there was another Rep seated behind her. He was wearing a mask, but then, pulled it down, coughed into his hand, then put his mask back on!

Brilliant!

2 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

What I don't understand is ... if we're no longer meeting in small groups, if small businesses and places of worship are closed, if schooling is being done remotely, if we are all social distancing in public, and we're all wearing masks in public (and for some, always whenever outdoors, in their cars and in their homes), how exactly is this virus spreading so rampantly?

BTW, did anyone catch some of the grandstanding speeches ... opps, sorry .. DEBATES .. on the House floor the other day? One in particular caught my eye.

A woman was at the mic and there was another Rep seated behind her. He was wearing a mask, but then, pulled it down, coughed into his hand, then put his mask back on!

Brilliant!

People are still doing stupid things.  Since so many are asymptomatic,  they spread it in schools, at parties and at work.  BAE is a hot spot.  10 people get together and half or more get it.  Heck the reason the health department stopped naming business locations is because they had an outbreak.  They did not want to have to advertise that they were a hotspot.

This is not going away any time soon.  If it mutates faster than the vaccines can be modified, we may never get rid of it.

We could be in very serious trouble. 

3 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

People are still doing stupid things.  Since so many are asymptomatic,  they spread it in schools, at parties and at work.  BAE is a hot spot.  10 people get together and half or more get it.  Heck the reason the health department stopped naming business locations is because they had an outbreak.  They did not want to have to advertise that they were a hotspot.

This is not going away any time soon.  If it mutates faster than the vaccines can be modified, we may never get rid of it.

We could be in very serious trouble. 

So what?  It spreads.  Let it spread.  

How many people who get it actually get sick?  Very few from what I understand.  The common cold has a higher death rate and we’ve never been up in arms over it.  

Most of the people supposedly killed FROM COVID actually died WITH COVID.  They died of other causes but tested positive either before or after death, and were then labeled COVID deaths in order to inflate the numbers and spread fear.  

This is just another “invisible enemy” they use to forward their agenda. Lump it right in there with “climate change” and “gender inequality”.  

Meanwhile cigarettes kill 1300 people a day and we just overlook it because the state taxes them.

I bet if they could find a way to tax Covid then all our troubles would be solved.  I’m sure they’re working on it as I write this.  

3 hours ago, Property & Casualty said:

Meanwhile cigarettes kill 1300 people a day and we just overlook it because the state taxes them.

I bet if they could find a way to tax Covid then all our troubles would be solved.  I’m sure they’re working on it as I write this.  

Cigarettes don't sneak up and kill you.  YOU put them in your mouth.

10 hours ago, Property & Casualty said:

So what?  It spreads.  Let it spread.  

How many people who get it actually get sick?  Very few from what I understand.  The common cold has a higher death rate and we’ve never been up in arms over it.  

Try to pay attention. Hospitals NATIONWIDE are overrun with COVID patients. Most who test positive fight it at home. Many however get hospitalised. The ICU beds are are near or at capacity with COVID patients. This is nationwide. They are converting storage areas, indoor parking garages, basements into COVID units. I am pretty sure that never happened due to other seasonal illnesses the last 50 years.

Now go back 15 months at look at the numbers or think about the numbers from October 2019 . Not even remotely close to what we’ve seen the last 12 months.

You bring up the common cold. Are you serious? That statement really doesn’t  even merit an explanatory response. 

Very few get sick from COVID you say? Maybe a percentage-wise of folks with COVID compared to other viruses but NOT quantity-wise. 127,000 in the US are currently hospitalised with COVID or complication from having had COVID. That’s one of every 2,600 citizens. Might not sound like a lot but that’s actually a shitload. 

This thing IS quite serious and it’s not going to get better quickly thanks to those that think like you in regards to this virus. 

6 hours ago, Property & Casualty said:

Huh? People smoke cigarettes on purpose. Those that die from the health issues brought on by it caused their own demise. 

People are not going out there to get COVID intentionally. I see people smoking every day. I see people smoking in groups every day. I’ve yet to see anyone walk up to someone to breathe in their cough or sneeze, or ask for some nasal secretions in hopes that they were COVID positive in order to get sick. 

We overlook it? Every city in the nation has help centers and such to help people quit smoking. 

8 hours ago, WolfMan said:

Try to pay attention. Hospitals NATIONWIDE are overrun with COVID patients.  Most who test positive fight it at home. Many however get hospitalised. The ICU beds are are near or at capacity with COVID patients. This is nationwide. They are converting storage areas, indoor parking garages, basements into COVID units. I am pretty sure that never happened due to other seasonal illnesses the last 50 years.

Really?  Then how does the staff have time to be making dance videos on TikTok?  ICU numbers this winter have been consistent with numbers in a given flu season.  Tell me why the reaction is so disproportionate this year? 

Why hasn't Cuomo, or anyone else requested the hospital ship be bought back?  You know, that same hospital ship that was never used the first time we had it. 

Where are they converting space into hospital space?  They did that in some places and never used it so they reverted it back to whatever it was, spending millions both ways.

If we're not overlooking cigarettes, then why do we still sell allow them to be sold?  Why hasn't the product been pulled and manufacturing shut down?  Name one other product that kills 1300 people a day that we still allow to be sold?  There isn't one.  So yeah, we're overlooking cigarettes.

35 minutes ago, Property & Casualty said:

Really?  Then how does the staff have time to be making dance videos on TikTok?  There are nearly 5,000 hospitals in the USA. How many different dance videos have you seen and how many of those have been made within the last four months?

ICU numbers this winter have been consistent with numbers in a given flu season. LOL Do some researched verified by multiple resources. You are way, way off. 

Tell me why the reaction is so disproportionate this year? because it is not. Again, and try real hard to let this sink in this time. COVID ain’t the flu. Bad cases of it are much more common than bad flu cases and much more contagious than the flu and much more damaging to the body than bad flu cases. That’s why most COVID related deaths are said to have been “COVID related complications”, which is basically they are now COVID negative but their lungs have been effectively ravaged and mutilated.

Why hasn't Cuomo, or anyone else requested the hospital ship be bought back? They HAVE been requested. One (Mercy) has been in a long overdue significant maintenance overhaul and will be completed this spring when it will likely be deployed to Los Angeles as it HAS been requested by California . The other (Comfort) is in Virginia. Another reason is staffing. The military personnel that would be working the beds on these ships are already deployed across the nation. And hospitals themselves have been short-staffed due to the, and again, PLEASE try to understand, SURGE in cases nationwide.

Where are they converting space into hospital space?  They did that in some places and never used it so they reverted it back to whatever it was, and in MOST cases did ugilize them. Stop your cherry picking.

If we're not overlooking cigarettes, then why do we still sell allow them to be sold?  Unrelated topic. Completely unrelated. Why hasn't the product been pulled and manufacturing shut down?  Name one other product that kills 1300 people a day that we still allow to be sold?  There isn't one.  So yeah, we're overlooking cigarettes.Yes, a horrible statistic. But it’s not overlooked, it’s under-fought. Why? I do not know. How many ICU deaths tie up ICU beds, I do not know. But I do know many die in hospice care. ICU care before Hospice, I do not know.

The bottom line is COVID is real. It is VERY CONTAGIOUS, and the number of people with it nationwide and worldwide is not only very large, it is surging, it is exponentially increasing. It is presently the predominant threat to humans.  

I was up north last night chatting with a very stressed out supervisor. He said their nursing home had no positive cases of covid 19 until they gave the vaccine and now they have 78 cases, they are down 2 supervisors and their direct care staff is annihilated on 14 day quarantine.

i don't know what to make of it. Oh and the one nurses aide he had for one side of the building was in the parking lot vomiting and begging to go home but he had no one to cover her. It is rotavirus season. Get the Tamiflu out.

9 minutes ago, ginger said:

I was up north last night chatting with a very stressed out supervisor. He said their nursing home had no positive cases of covid 19 until they gave the vaccine and now they have 78 cases, they are down 2 supervisors and their direct care staff is annihilated on 14 day quarantine.

i don't know what to make of it. Oh and the one nurses aide he had for one side of the building was in the parking lot vomiting and begging to go home but he had no one to cover her. It is rotavirus season. Get the Tamiflu out.

Quarantine time has been reduced to 10 days.  It happened a few weeks ago.

9 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

Quarantine time has been reduced to 10 days.  It happened a few weeks ago.

Which is dumb because if you are going to get sick, it's usually 12-14 days post exposure. Prodrome around day 11.