Planned Covid Crising Coming Next Week?

YankeeDoodle

Shouldn’t we be seeing bodies piled up in the streets?  Especially in the big cities with big homeless populations.  Why aren’t we seeing this, if the plandemic is just so awful?  

Why are the politicians now calling for businesses to reopen?  The response to this was entirely politically motivated.  They wanted to crash the economy before the election and blame Trump. As it is they blamed him for all the unemployment causes by D Governors that ordered businesses closed.  

Shouldn’t FL have bodies piled up since they stayed open with no mask BS?  

Shouldn’t we see refrigerated trailers at the hospitals and funeral homes to store bodies because of the supposedly huge increase in deaths?  Where are the mass graves?  

3 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

That is what NYS requires.  Quarantine is 10 days from the date of exposure.

I'm just telling you what the supervisor told me...I have no idea when the last time his girls were tested prior to the date of their vaccine. I feel terribly sorry for these facilities who had been doing their best to keep it out. The burden is enormous...locked down on a unit and can't leave for an entire shift or more...

Zucker...fire him.

7 hours ago, ginger said:

I was up north last night chatting with a very stressed out supervisor. He said their nursing home had no positive cases of covid 19 until they gave the vaccine and now they have 78 cases, they are down 2 supervisors and their direct care staff is annihilated on 14 day quarantine.

i don't know what to make of it. Oh and the one nurses aide he had for one side of the building was in the parking lot vomiting and begging to go home but he had no one to cover her. It is rotavirus season. Get the Tamiflu out.

Was this by chance in or near Syracuse? I remember seeing a news report about this.

2 hours ago, ginger said:

I'm just telling you what the supervisor told me...I have no idea when the last time his girls were tested prior to the date of their vaccine. I feel terribly sorry for these facilities who had been doing their best to keep it out. The burden is enormous...locked down on a unit and can't leave for an entire shift or more...

Zucker...fire him.

I am not blaming you.  It just sounds like he doesn't know what he is talking about.

All over twitter...I have never seen such stupidness regarding the vaccines...In the old days everyone got their immunizations in the auditorium of your local elementary school in your own neighborhood by the school nurse. You sat and waited to be called to the area below the stage to get your shots. Would work fine for social distancing. It doesn't have to be difficult people. YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEND EXTRA MONEY ON THIS.