Evidence of Voter Fraud

27 Time World Champions

Here is the Evidence

Some people aren't yet convinced this was a clean election. 

We are told Judges have dictated that the election is clean, therefore it is fact.

No person in our government is corrupt...except, of course, Donald Trump. He colluded with Russians. He got caught in a pay-for-play scam in the Ukraine. To this day, crazy people claim these facts are false and that these charges are simply projection of Biden and Obama (!) crimes. Fortunately, we have a DOJ/FBI who sets the record straight: Trump is a very bad man.

What shall we do with people like the guy who created the above web site? How do we rewire their thinking? All slaves must comply and stop believing what they see with their own eyes. Wrong-think is a matter of national security. 

I apologize for interrupting the victory laps; please continue. 

If you make it trendy enough, perhaps we will all join in! Perhaps Tom Hanks will help?

Oh hi...taking a break on my way home...I'm far away but anyway,  there is nothing anyone can say to convince me this election is legitimate.

I was just listening to Alan Dershowitz podcast.. Warnok in Georgia...somehow the MSM neglected to tell people he made up this huge story about being in Israel. He told people he was in Israel and saw them shoot Palestinians like birds. Cute. I guess he will be another congressperson not welcome to travel in a diplomatic capacity. Mr Dershowitz is extremely annoyed that Democrats are being forced to vote for this type of individual. I don't think he wants to he a democrat anymore.

The evidence is there but the corrupt deep state officials did nothing about it.  They did it again in the senate run off and nothing was done about it.  The FBI and DOJ are corrupt AF.  

if Trump got the 75 mil that he did, then Biden got the 80 million he supposedly did, that would mean we had more people voting than we have registered voters.  That alone should raise a few eyebrows.  Nope, I’m just a bad person for noticing that a crime was committed.  

But hey, better not find a “racist” garage door pull someplace or the place will be flooded with FBI Agents and it’ll be 24/7 on the MSM. 

44 minutes ago, thomas said:

The Bay County Republican Party said it won't recognize President-elect Joe Biden as legitimate unless President Donald Trump concedes and acknowledges that the 2020 election was fair.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/panhandle-republicans-president-imposed/2021/01/18/id/1006044/

In 2018, yeah, a year or so after President Trump was Serving, that Perez guy heading the DNC said obama was still Their president. And No Democrat has ever said otherwise.

How much heat will a County Republican Party get?

7 hours ago, Property & Casualty said:

The evidence is there but the corrupt deep state officials did nothing about it.  They did it again in the senate run off and nothing was done about it.  The FBI and DOJ are corrupt AF.  

if Trump got the 75 mil that he did, then Biden got the 80 million he supposedly did, that would mean we had more people voting than we have registered voters.  That alone should raise a few eyebrows.  Nope, I’m just a bad person for noticing that a crime was committed.  

But hey, better not find a “racist” garage door pull someplace or the place will be flooded with FBI Agents and it’ll be 24/7 on the MSM. 

lol, good one... spot on. :) I forgot about the garage door pull incident.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/18/2021 at 8:33 AM, Property & Casualty said:

Evidence matters nought, jeeeeez there is evidence an army of illegals is being assembled but who cares?

damn blind tools.