Monkey Werx Posts Last Update On Personal Website / Going Dark Until After 1/20

YankeeDoodle

As an aside, I am beginning to wonder if Google is scrubbing their searches. So that results fit their agenda. As I recall the events of last year's MLK Day, many tarnished his legacy. So I wanted to refresh my memory but Google results just listed tons of local scheduled observances. Not actual news about that day that I could find. 

6 minutes ago, thomas said:

As an aside, I am beginning to wonder if Google is scrubbing their searches. So that results fit their agenda. As I recall the events of last year's MLK Day, many tarnished his legacy. So I wanted to refresh my memory but Google results just listed tons of local scheduled observances. Not actual news about that day that I could find. 

Try searching with duckduckgo.com  and compare the results.

3 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

His last post — info for whoever finds this stuff interesting or of value.

https://www.monkeywerxus.com/blog/the-sicilian-defense

Thanks once again, YankeeDoodle! I was hoping he’d do another video, but looks like I’ll have to wait. Enjoyed the post. Hope it plays out. 

OK, I stand corrected. Scratch Monkey Werx as a source for getting any idea of what is going down.

If you just like seeing and learning about airplane tracking software, his videos might be interesting. But as for filling in the blanks and connecting the dots as to what is going on behind the scenes in Washington, he's just another — sorry to say —BS artist.

I watched the video (below) that he released on Friday morning.

And then, a few hours later, I read this article:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-golf-club-florida-palm-beach-plans-talks

So much for Trump being snuck out of Mar-a-Lago in the dead of night Thursday to some safe, secret military installation.

Scratch the monkey guy. Although I like the intro to his videos. Dave (whoever the hell he is) at x22 Report is another one. Along with RedPill 78, Jordan Sather and Bitcoin Ben. 

Praying Medic seems sincere and is interesting to listen to along with Jeffrey Prather. 

You should start your own Podcast, YankeeDoodle. There’s definitely a huge market for this.